It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle has just started in Lugansk! 3 citizens are already dead!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Battle for SBU in Lugansk is likely to start in about 3 hours.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Etherguide

Apparently the people in Donetsk were warned of imminent military crackdown, told to abandon the administrative buildings before tanks and APCs arrive. They were told two hours, and this was reported an hour ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Vovin

Etherguide

Apparently the people in Donetsk were warned of imminent military crackdown, told to abandon the administrative buildings before tanks and APCs arrive. They were told two hours, and this was reported an hour ago.

And yet, none of the news channels available in the UK seem to be covering this.

It seems a major development so they bloody well should be!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

citizenx1

Vovin

Etherguide

And yet, none of the news channels available in the UK seem to be covering this.

It seems a major development so they bloody well should be!

It's in the social media. Unfortunately a lot of the grassroots updates I receive are in foreign languages so I have to skip a lot of it and their sources. But it does appear that the crackdown has been warned to other regions, so I guess we wait and see...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Information has just appeared on social media that assaults in Donetsk and Lugansk are planned for 00:00.

That is 3 minutes from now!

edit on 8-4-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

victor7

TritonTaranis

victor7
reply to post by Etherguide

Seems bastards in Kiev are trying to have Greystone Americans fight and die in Eastern Ukraine in order to start a war between US and Russia. The bankrupt state has funds to pay $1000 a day to these mercs it seems. This Kiev Junta needs to be jailed in Nuremberg right away. God knows what else are they planning.

Protest Movement in Eastern Ukraine: Security Forces Integrated by Foreign Mercenaries Hired by Private U.S. Military Outfit
www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

So, it's ok for Crimea to ask Russia to provide security and carry out an annexation, but it's not ok for the Ukrainian government in Ukraine to ask for help when armed mobs are taking over there security depots?

These military personal was sent in to neutralise spetnaz after Russia invaded Crimea and good intel suggested that Ukraine is riddled with pockets of spetnaz

Fair is fair IMO

What Ukraine government you are talking about? The one in Kiev rightnow is NO government, it is a band of Thugs and Criminals. Ukraine as a nation ceased to exist on Feb 22, 2014. Take that and Grin !!

Not sure if you have realised or not but the current government is temporal in place, elections will be held in may 2014

Nobody is under the impression the current government is now a dictatorship that is in power indefinitely against the wishes of the people of Ukraine

I know is sad that Russia didn't keeps it puppet in Kiev for you pro Russian supporters and conspiracy theorist and anti west bashers but That's life I'm afraid

Of course they plan to stay in power indefinitely, just look at the candidate(s)!
Poroshenko is the choice of Washington.

Edit: BTW one of demands of people in Eastern Ukraine is the canellation of illegitimate presidential election.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

Yes I have seen the candidates nothing's changed since the last election all party's have candidates still not sure what your point is?

I don't think it matters much if a bunch of Russians posing as Ukrainians are calling for a cancellation, Ukraine and the world asked for a cancellation of the illegal Crimean referendum under the protection of Russian armed forces

This election you are talking about is done already. Poroshenko is the president according to it.

You say that the world asked for cancellation of Crimean referendum, but it was the wish of the people (the most important thing, remember your last post?), which is more important than some disinformed foreign TV audience (i.e. zombies).

edit on 7-4-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

This Crimean referendum you say was voted on by the people of Crimea...

You forget was under foreign occupation... You forget that almost 36% are Ukrainians and tartars much of which boycotted the 123% landslide victory only ever seen in places such as North Korea

You forget that Russian troops stationed In Crimea was also as in previous elections allowed to vote as they was in this referendum which is a whole next level of rigged

while I do not doubt that it would have been a victory for pro Russian supporters in the Crimea anyway and under different circumstances IE not occupation by the other candidate, the fact remains that the referendum was ILLEGAL, the fact remains it was clearly rigged...

The fact is now... you're trying to say that under these same illegal referendums other minority's in majority Ukrainian city's can use the same illegal frame work to break away while under the influence and instruction of the opposition

NO, They cannot

The Ukrainian government and only the Ukrainian government withholds the right to extinguish and act against any outside influence and trouble within its boarders, namely those armed mobs trying to seize government and security forces buildings, and nothing and on not planet does it give a neighbour the right to violate a country's sovereign boarders and there national integrity whilst breaking its commitment to the Budapest memorandum and a whole host of international laws for its own gains

You are living in a fantasy world, Crimeans are overwhelmingly for Russia. You may come to Crimea this summer if there will be no war (beautiful beach resorts there) and see for youself.

I think all Russian cities will return to Russia eventually. Not only Lugansk, Donetsk and Kharkov, but also Odessa and even Kiev to mention the most important.

And I'm the one living in fantasy land?

Ukriane is overwhelmingly determined along with NATO that Russia will not forcefully take another step I to Ukrainian territory

Russia can dream all she wants about a new soviet Russia won't ever happen tho

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Etherguide
Information has just appeared on social media that assaults in Donetsk and Lugansk are planned for 00:00.

That is 3 minutes from now!

edit on 8-4-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

That's the same time Putin ordered the attacks last night isn't it?

I wonder how many more of these separatist terrorist Ukraine will round up by morning

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Etherguide

Battle?

I thought these guys was pro Russia. Protesters and not violent mobs under control of Russia ?

These buys are armed to the teeth by someone I'm not sure how Putin can justify protecting the aggressors who are supposedly civilians because civilians don't wield guns

So is Russia going to say don't react to our brutal gun Wielding mons or we will kill you

Im Sure they'll be more hysterical laughter amongst the EU & NATO and then the party will come to a sudden stop for Putin

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Russia can dream all she wants about a new soviet Russia won't ever happen tho

Zero comprehension of geopolitics, history, economics, regional culture, ideology. Nothing but shallow fearmongering rhetoric with zero basis in what is actually happening. You may as well be saying that Saddam conducted 9/11.

That's the same time Putin ordered the attacks last night isn't it?

When did the separatists attack anything? They already had control of regional administration for days. It was the junta that sent in Jaguar and riot police. They attacked. They shot at separatists. They arrested many.

I wonder how many more of these separatist terrorist Ukraine will round up by morning

Real democracy sure is terrifying when it doesn't benefit your side, isn't it?

I thought these guys was pro Russia. Protesters and not violent mobs under control of Russia ?

You have ZERO evidence to back up these absurd claims.

These buys are armed to the teeth by someone I'm not sure how Putin can justify protecting the aggressors who are supposedly civilians because civilians don't wield guns

Armed to the teeth? Provide proof. The only separatists that I've seen "armed" are Berkut members that vowed to fight on behalf of the people there.

Right Sector and the junta's riot police appear to be heavily armed though, with APCs rolling towards the frontlines.

Are you quite done with spreading your pro-fascist BS?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Mr Triton, you must be dreaming. Do you see any NATO troops massing along the borders? Do you see any buildup of surrounding countries like Poland moving east? I don't think so.
NATO, like the American administration, has accepted that Russia will most likely take back what was originally theirs. Not because they even wanted it. But because it's in the best interest of Russia and most of the Ukraine.
The next step will be federalization of Ukraine. Once that is done, you will see the real sentiment of most Ukrainians, particularly in the south and east. They want jobs. They want to be paid. They want schools. They want hospitals and health facilities.

Blame the Russians all you want. In the end, Russians rule.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reuters - Ukraine's defiant armed separatists prepare for long siege

The people have armed themselves with weapons taken from the state and barricaded themselves in fortified positions, awaiting the fascist siege. They cannot go back now, committed to the cause. They will not back down.

Long live the fight against fascism!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
WOW, its amazing how biased the western press has been in the sense that it has not covered this at all. it seems protests are only allowed and publised when its in the Americans best interest

as for the 123% comment that was debunked a long time ago.

In the evening of 16 March 2014, Mikhail Malyshev, the Crimean election Spokesman, reported that as of 20:00, 1,250,427 people or 81.36% voted in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and 274,136 or 89.50% voted in Sevastopol for a total of 1,524,563 or 82.71% of the electorate.[83] ITAR-TASS initially reported this as 1,724,563 voters in total,[84] but corrected it later.[85] The discrepancy led to some reports of a 123% turnout in Sevastopol.[

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Russian government sponsored terrorist take government buildings just to start trouble and then beg Putin to come save them. NATO has warned Putin it will be a historic mistake if he presses into mainland Ukraine. NATO is not playing and Putin would be stupid to make that bet.

These blood moons could be a warning of what is about to happen. Israel better watch every move very closely.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Wow, so NATO would attack russia? That could be very interesting... where is NATO's head quarters again? Or where it once existed about 5 mins after an attack on Russia.

I certainly would say to both sides take a breath, if NATO attacks Russia the world is screwed starting with Brussells.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Reinmax
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Wow, so NATO would attack russia? That could be very interesting... where is NATO's head quarters again? Or where it once existed about 5 mins after an attack on Russia.

I certainly would say to both sides take a breath, if NATO attacks Russia the world is screwed starting with Brussells.

I wouldn't see Brussels as a primary target myself, Putin knows how NATO's tactics work thanks to 20+ years of use of said tactics, in the hypothetical event that war did break out it's my belief that the tactical choice would be to take out airbases and carriers to curtail NATO's obvious aerial superiority.

This would, of course, lead to massive counter strikes meaning we'd all be screwed... (assuming nuclear weapons were used in these strikes)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
"Seems bastards in Kiev are trying to have Greystone Americans fight and die in Eastern Ukraine in order to start a war between US and Russia. The bankrupt state has funds to pay $1000 a day to these mercs it seems."

Yes i picked that up as well

it's not the Ukraine state that will be paying for them, its will be american tax payers and if Russia is provoked then it will cost Americans a lot more to finance all those military contractors that are already sucking the life blood out of the american public.

Does Obama not see the double standards and why is he not bombing the new government for killing protesters or does that only work if they are not protesting the puppets that the USA wants to install.

Go Russia and give the thugs known as Greystone today, something else tomorrow some hard work to make them earn this $1000 a day and then they might go home and take the american occupation force that is all over Europe with them.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Patriotsrevenge
Russian government sponsored terrorist take government buildings just to start trouble and then beg Putin to come save them. NATO has warned Putin it will be a historic mistake if he presses into mainland Ukraine. NATO is not playing and Putin would be stupid to make that bet.

These blood moons could be a warning of what is about to happen. Israel better watch every move very closely.

You mean like euromaidan's neonazis ousting the elected leader, then screaming they were going to die killing jews and russians? You fearmongers have been speaking of the western ukraine invasion for weeks, dont you get tired of being wrong?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Any updates Etherguide?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Hope there OK. I have been following this thread and was seeing the attack will start in "X" hrs post then the world went quiet.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

UnmitigatedDisaster
Any updates Etherguide?

Why ask our forums Russians?

Check the Ukrainian media outlets online if you want the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join