It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mickey Rooney just died - again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

~Lucidity

tinker9917
I hate to say it, but that's the first thing I thought too when I saw his death announced (again?). Just like I remember Bob Barker dying, twice.
edit on 7-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

And he's still alive. LOL

www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

WTF??? Wiki doesn't show him as deceased either! Does anyone else here remember him passing away, at least once??!!

I'm off to look for the threads...

Well, only found a thread saying someone THOUGHT he had died... oh well.
edit on 7-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Jacygirl says apologize to the OP, so I do so humbly. My apologies. And my apologies to the many members of Mickey Rooney's family who will be reading this thread and not know what in the lo we are all talking about. I await your thread with trepidation and cookies.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Guess we have to apologize to Bob Barker's family now too?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

~Lucidity

oh, I just looked up Bob Barker, and he's still alive. Must have been Dick Clark who died.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

See above. Tink's been in at least three timelines because Bob Barker's died twice already and now he's alive. That's at least three.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I know for a fact Abe Vigoda died multiple times

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Aleister

~Lucidity

oh, I just looked up Bob Barker, and he's still alive. Must have been Dick Clark who died.

Well, I just looked, and at least Dick Clark is still dead..lol...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Aleister

I await your thread with trepidation and cookies.

LOL...I await my thread with coffee and cigarettes!
C'mon...validate me! I'm onto something....they're mostly plastic...and nano-technology.
They live excellent lives here, get old, die...and get conjured back using magic. It must be magic. There are many people in this world that are more attractive, more talented, better actors/singers, etc. Why do a few become enormous? It's magic I tell you!
Whoops! No. That was my OTHER new thread.
Zombie Apolocypse. Plastic surgeried inside and out, until there is nothing left alive that can die...soul-lessly wandering around making late night Depends commercials on cable tv.

Lucidity...Michael Jackson...*sigh*...really? I was so sure that he was 'real'.
What do you think? Is it magic or zombie apocalypse?
There is something going on...I still retain my earliest memory from being 18 months old...I sure as **** remember hearing/watching on tv news that some of these people died, years ago.

Signals...Seriously? I just don't understand at all. I even remember Nelson Mandela dying twice. I remember a movie that I saw years ago, and then saw it on tv and the story was completely different. I googled it, and Wiki and every site showed pics and clips from the newer/different version. I searched 'images' and found ONE picture that seemed to be from the original movie that I remember, but when I clicked on it, the page said "page does not exist"....so I am confused.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

/pushes cookie crumbs off keyboard/ Yes, I've actually looked for your new thread, it sounds like a good one. Bob Dole would be a perfect candidate for your premise. John McCain? Maybe too active.

Back to the OP. I've read Mickey Rooney's Wikipedia page and there is actually a chart to list his eight wives, the first time I've seen a list-chart on wiki for marriages. He married Ave Gardner when she was 19 and he was 22 or 23', didn't last long though.

Lots of movies, and he's actually in the new "Night at the Museum" which hasn't been released yet (a bit role).

I don't remember watching any of his "Andy Hardy" movies, but that's where he came into prominence. RIP Mickey, and good for him still appearing in movies in his 90's. I'm still waiting for Clint Eastwood to make another western, that would be so good.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Signals
This time he was 93.

Am I nuts? Probably... I've posted a few others threads in the past along the same line, when I was convinced a "celebrity" or "VIP" had died multiple times.

It seems to me Mickey Rooney, (God rest his soul, no harm is meant by what I am suggesting) has died at least once before, in the mid 90's.

Time slip? Time line "adjustment"? Time line "change"?? It keeps happening.

Thoughts?

Can it be that you went into a parralel universe or landed into a timeslip or space compression while putting a powercord into the wallsocket...maybe?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think that we think people have died when we don't hear them on the news as often as we'd like. It happens to me all the time.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

FlyersFan

~Lucidity
I'm sure I remember him dying a while back and even remember Shirley Temple Black commenting on his passing.

Same here. I remember her talking about it. We were on the same alternate time line ....

Make that 3 people remembering this.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I've mentioned before, I think what happens is the National Enquirer and other faux news sources enjoy headlines saying "So and So on deathbed"

Well unless they ran Billy Graham's fake funeral on multiple channels back around 2000 I say this is only a partial explanation. I didn't hear Rooney died before but I watched Graham's funeral only to find out he was still alive later. He may still be for all I know.

Timeslip, definitely for Rooney.

edit on 299am4141am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I remember him dying a couple times over the last 20 years. Once, they even had a tribute to him in Hollyweird after one of his deaths. Either DIE or live!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Here's the big question to see if you and I are traveling the same alternate time line ... Do you remember the Russians going to the moon? I remember very clearly that we had some fights with them over their choice of landing spots. Newspaper headlines .. the works. Do you remember that? I've read some other folks here remembering it that way previously ...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well aside from alternate universes, which hardly makes sense since, what happens to the other "your" when you switch, and even if there was a zillion you's spread out, all the different bodies wouldn't have the same souls, maybe a few might be multitasking, but they'd be different, IMO.

However the cloning program, often brought up by musicians and media stars, in songs, which would mean a complete hijacking of democracy, it would be dead. But just because one clone dies...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Unity_99
Well aside from alternate universes,....

Alternate time lines. That's kinda different.
Time lines that are 'reset' somehow or that loop over and change.
Same universe ... different time line ...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, but....a real event occurs, then re occurs, as if you'r e in a separate realm, that would be other people.

A timeline is different. That would imply that at this moment there are many possible outcomes, but we switch an outcome. But that is futuristic. Not the past.

The concept of time travel and recreating past events, splitting off possibilities, would still create real realms that would peopled by different beings, in an infinite, mind boggling diverse universe. Whereas here we are, still have our feet on the ground, and we didn't bump another person out of their lives, by switching, so that suddenly our children are only children in husk form. whereas we really come in soul families and in soul form we love them and stay with them, their individual mind/consciousness/spirit.

So the whole concept is bizarre.

But then there is this:

Britney Spears - Break The Ice

Love this one, she breaks into the facility and takes them out, and blows up her clones. I gained a lot of respect for her when she starting bucking their illumaniti system of slavery.

Gary Numan - Replicas

Alice Cooper, Clonese (we're all)

lyrics:

www.azlyrics.com...

I'm a clone
I know it and I'm fine
I'm one and more are on the way
I'm two, doctor
Three's on the line
He'll take incubation another day

I'm all alone, so are we all
We're all clones
All are one and one are all

We destroyed the government
We're destroying time
No more problems on the way

I'm through doctor
We don't need your kind
The other ones
Ugly ones
Stupid boys
Wrong ones

I'm all alone, so are we all
We're all clones

Six is having problems
Adjusting to his clone status
Have to put him on a shelf
"Please don't put me on a shelf"
All day long we hear him crying so loud
I just wanna be myself
I just wanna be myself
I just wanna be myself
Be myself
Be myself

edit on 8-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I remember the Russians also landing on the moon during one of our moon landings, but for some reason I don't remember if the Russian flight was manned or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Looks like you and I are on the same time line remembering things ...
We both remember the Russians on the moon .. and arguments over landing sites.
And I remember Russian PEOPLE on the moon. The headlines in the papers ...
How many times has Billy Graham died for you? For me ... at least three times.

edit on 4/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join