It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard ? Anonymous stages massive cyber-attack on Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So, no news, does that mean it was a fail? Don't follow them enough to know.

A group of anti-Israel hackers, calling themselves "Anonymous Operation Israel" attacked hundreds of Israeli government websites Monday in protest of the country's policies. Read more: voiceofrussia.com...

"On April 7, 2014, we call upon our brothers and sisters to hack, deface, hijack, database leak, admin takeover, and DNS terminate Israeli cyberspace by any means necessary," a video posted by the group on YouTube on Sunday said. "Your vicious campaigns to attack Palestinian solidarity groups worldwide through censorship and legal wrangling have also not gone unnoticed," the video added. Following the threatening statement, websites of a number of Israeli ministries and organizations were taken offline as a precautionary measure. Area residents were warned not to open any emails coming from unknown sources, to monitor their banking activity and avoid suspicious Facebook links, the Times of Israel reported. Monday's attack came exactly a year after another hacking spree was organized by the anti-Israel group. On April 7 last year, Anonymous attempted to hack into Israeli websites including the Defense Ministry and the Prime Minister's Office. Israeli authorities later claimed that attack did not cause significant damage either to government or private Internet services. Another anti-Israel operation was launched by Anonymous in the wake of Israel's assault on Gaza in November 2012, taking down about 700 websites and publicly releasing personal data of 5,000 Israeli officials. Read more: voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Considering that Anonymous is not always the same Anonymous source, it's more likely Israel.

They seem to be FALSE FLAG pros!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Anonymous could be anyone..

You,me, the CIA ..maybe even Israel its self

hard to say whats really going on ..
edit on 0026063040246th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

gardener
Considering that Anonymous is not always the same Anonymous source, it's more likely Israel.

They seem to be FALSE FLAG pros!

My exact first suspicions.

They are feeling "Left Out" lately.

Not enough attention and maybe some foreign aid drop-offs.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The only thing Anonymous has ever done is make videos and on occasion mess with the public page of a website. All bark no bite. Not to mention the change causes about everyday.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You people's dislike of Israel irritates me.
That is all

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

Who's dislike of Isreal? From the posts I read above people were talking directly about Anonymous, and not Isreal...

As for Isreal, there are many amazing people there. What the 'authorities' get away with however, that's a topic for a different thread.

As everyone else has said, who knows who Anonymous is these days. They seem to change agendas on a daily basis, and don't really have a clear aim in what they are doing, aside from messing up websites, and the like.

I would even hazard a guess to suggest that this lot are some branch of some government somewhere, who really should get a life!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Yeah...and their icon and video designs are laughable.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by CrisMajor

Israels horrific, unethical and illegal treatment of ethnic minorities and Palestinians irritates me.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

CrisMajor
That is all

Big deal, Israel's dislike of Arabs irritates me.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Who ever they are, they are obviously anti-semites and they just want the Jewish people to suffer... bla bla bla... I figured I'd say it this time, before the Israel crowd does.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Since they are anon a mouse
Then Israel can say anyone did it
The reason then of course we haven't heard anything about it is:

Iran did it!

Please stay tuned for Israel striking back at Iran for this unlawful attack on their infrastructure

Ahhh bad bad Iran you should not have cyber attacked Israel
And too bad for them anon a mouses no credit for their hard work...ok, everyone knows how hard that was for me type
And too bad for them anon a mouses no credit for their typing skills
X

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is nothing but a waste of time. If anon really wanted to harm Israel then go after the thing they love the most and that is their money. DDoS their banks and stock exchange when they start losing money then they will take notice to what anon is talking about. Look as how fast Israel responded when the EU said they would not have anything to do with companies that operates in the occupied territories. Also now that the BDS movement is picking up steam Israel is starting to address them as well. Changing a few websites and publishing emails is just a minor irritation and is pretty much a joke.
edit on 9-4-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

CrisMajor
That is all

It's not Israel itself that people dislike but rather Israel's policy's. Many people and nations are fed up with how the people running Israel use their faith to commit one atrocity after another and is never held accountable for it. Israel's government has had one resolution after another placed on it by the UN and they just give the UN the finger. By all rights every nation on earth should be placing sanctions against Israel for their illegal nuclear weapons program like have done against North Korea.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I just starred your post

That doesn't happen very often.

Usually we are not on the same side of the post

Today, I agreed with you

funny, I just typed " I uh Greed"

crap, Im a jew

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Anonymous really was something back in the days of HBGary and the Arab Spring. Nowadays however the name, logo and catchphrase seem to have outlived any semblance of organisation, and seem to be being increasingly used by disparate causes and/or single individuals. It's a shame really.

It is the job of TPTB to obfuscate and cloud and confuse any true threat that faces us, and they've done a very good job over the last couple years.

Maybe when there is a more clear, more imminent threat, Anonymous or something like it will resolve into being the organised, nameless, executive and judicial arm of the legions of ordinary people that it was originally intented to be.

new topics

top topics

join