It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: The Return of the Political Mud-Pit on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I look forward to telling each side how equally deluded they are for falling for the divisional tactics which they have been subjected to which have plagued our societies for ever...not just in USA but it's especially bad there with the whole Dem/Rep crowd.

I always enjoy a my party is better than your party thread though!

Little do most those people know that there country has been run by a shadow government since the very beginning and your own Presidents and other high ranking officials have even warned/mocked you about it many times.

Former Presidents Warn About the “Invisible Government” Running the United States

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”- George Santayana

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

www.wakingtimes.com...

Between this crap and the Rothschild banking cartel (with links to many presidential families such as the bushes) funding both sides of every war it boggles one's mind why it isn't so obvious to more people.

I look forward to slinging some mud while you people are arguing red vs blue...LOL!

Peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Darkblade71
Can this forum be used for other mud-slinging?
I mean like oh I don't know...paranormal mud-slinging? lol
Or does it have to be political?

Politics Only.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LibertarianMuslim

Ready for Action!

Bring it !!

edit on 0505053045045th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Darn....lol

But that is cool!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Ditto this. Won't be going in there either. Same reasons
Just in the nick of time, actually, for me personally anyway. I was beginning to wonder what had happened to the ATS I knew and loved.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Have you considered having them fight to the death? Maybe give them both a sharp stick? or a dull spoon?

Either way I think this should be an interesting experiment. Good idea.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There ya go.

Perhaps people will really start waking up to the worldwide scene.

The Rothschilds will be watching !!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I agree with you, it was getting out of hand, good move for this to happen before the "election cycle" even starts.

I only have one concern really: Are threads that weren't meant to be political mudslinging going to be moved there if a few disruptive members begin mudslinging in said thread? I would hate to see the new forum to be used as a weapon to silence topics to an area many of us(including me) will likely not be visiting.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmm, will have to ponder on this a bit.

Not really a fan of mudslinging in the real or virtual world. Much prefer facts to emotion.

Will give this more thought.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Thanks for the reply and info I did not hear about that. Rules do change over time and have to be followed to keep things flowing. I like the new rules and maybe let the past go and cheer the future.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This guy on the left definately looks like an alien. Or an alien hoax youtube propagandist....

So, an Alien/UFO Forum Mud-Pit ??

Oh...just politics...okay...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A good way to keep everything contained in one area.
And just in time for 2016 gearing up.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A word of caution, and clarification... The Political Mud Pit Forum will allow the membership to express their disdain for political ideologies, parties, politicians and pundits, what it DOES NOT DO is provide a venue to to attack any ATS member regardless of how wrong their political viewpoint is... Their views and political beliefs are fair game, and may be slathered in a water and earth vitriol that only the Forum Subject Matter Expert (FSME) could love... But the member themselves are off limits...

Personal attacks on members will garner the kind of attention that your account would prefer not to have.

As that paragon of decorum and civility Ice-T once said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
edit on 4/7/2014 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Read the Announcement/OP again.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The reason I'm a member here is because of the moderation and T&C

Yes, the way the site T&C and its belief in reasoned and respectful debate are the major reasons I have been here for nearly 7 years. (You've graced this site with your knowledge, wisdom and insight for even longer - I fully understand what ATS means to you.)
Its just that sometimes I like to get really stuck in - I sincerely hope I will not resort to personal insults etc.

SO has posted some guidelines that I'm sure will be enforced.
ATS has seen many changes over the years - some for the better, some not - and I'm sure the Three Amigos, (well, there used to be three of them), will ensure that a general decline in standards will not occur as a result of this.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Mirthful Me
A word of caution, and clarification... The Political Mud Pit Forum will allow the membership to express their disdain for political ideologies, parties, politicians and pundits, what it DOES NOT DO is provide a venue to to attack any ATS member regardless of how wrong their political viewpoint is... Their views and political beliefs are far game, and may be slathered in a water and earth vitriol that only the Forum Subject Matter Expert (FSME) could love... But the member themselves are off limits...

Personal attacks on members will garner the kind of attention that your account would prefer not to have.

As that paragon of decorum and civility Ice-T once said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Ice T also said " I have to grow with my audience."
So... Bill is kinda like the much whiter, taller, less rappy, Ice T of ATS.
Cool

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh my.

How interesting.

I may take a wee look at the offerings for this particular forum.

Perhaps.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good call........

1) Don't throw mud outside of the political mud pit forums.

If you're wandering about ATS, and find a discussion that throttles your political angst, and really really want to start casting harsh aspersions in the direction of one or more political ideologies:

YOU CAN CREATE A NEW THREAD: Quote the post that inspired your ire, link to the non-mud-pit ATS thread, and start a new thread in the Political Mud-Pit forum, making certain not to call-out or otherwise throw mud at any ATS member in the original thread outside the Mud-Pit.

Answers that I guess lol. That's what I get for skimming, sometimes you miss a very important part.

edit on Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:21:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, well - this is going to be interesting...
edit on 7-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join