It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreigners dictating what it means to be British

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Nah? The strive of personal gain is the root of this worlds problems you silly goose. I'm done, you obviously won't unlearn what you've been taught.
lark at the kettle lol. Wrong again,independent thinking does not equal greed! Some communists are independent thinkers. Hows that work?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by uncommitted

I'm not arguing for the sake of it. Anyway would you prefer it was On topic? The topic is daft

Like I said, my comments were around the OP, I just responded to yours, but you're obviously spot on. I feel like we have stumbled into the dreams of either extreme UKIP or average BNF/EDL peoples heads and it's not a pretty place.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

I'm not arguing for the sake of it. Anyway would you prefer it was On topic? The topic is daft

Like I said, my comments were around the OP, I just responded to yours, but you're obviously spot on. I feel like we have stumbled into the dreams of either extreme UKIP or average BNF/EDL peoples heads and it's not a pretty place.
what has ukip got to do with bnp or racism for that matter?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if you think independently, we share a group conciousness? Even if all 7 billion people thought exclusively for themselves(I understand alot of people take other people's answers for truth even if they dont feel it), a group conciousness exists.

Who you trying to impress you fool, you sound like an old man and you're failing at being wise.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

They want to stop immigration, get out of Europe and do what's right for Britain, they must be racists.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

You are having a laugh aren't you?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this is england and im proud to say so
edit on 9-4-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There's about to be a UKIP argument eh? I can see how their immigration policy could seem racist. Apparently immigration is a problem, it wouldn't be if we didn't have corporations? We'd have millions of jobs if we ended that sick system of business. We'd have so many jobs that we'd want to bring more people in the country!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
There's about to be a UKIP argument eh? I can see how their immigration policy could seem racist. Apparently immigration is a problem, it wouldn't be if we didn't have corporations? We'd have millions of jobs if we ended that sick system of business. We'd have so many jobs that we'd want to bring more people in the country!

You'd think so wouldn't you, but have a bloke standing in a pub with a pint telling everyone what's wrong with the country and what he would do to end the problems (ahhh, he doesn't though does he, he is basically running a single issue campaign) seems to charm the socks off some people

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

But what would you replace corporations with that would create jobs? Please, only respond if you have something well thought out rather than a utopian idealist state that just isn't going to happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

uncommitted

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

no you are. Answer the question. Stop twisting.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One of the definitions of Britishness is that we tolerate free speech, even when people are spouting a load of ignorant racist nonsense. As in this case.

Edit: we just politely laugh behind their backs and carry on as normal.

edit on 9-4-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

It doesn't matter if you think independently, we share a group conciousness? Even if all 7 billion people thought exclusively for themselves(I understand alot of people take other people's answers for truth even if they dont feel it), a group conciousness exists.

Who you trying to impress you fool, you sound like an old man and you're failing at being wise.
why am i a fool. Explain. In your simplest terms. Calling names does not win an argument now does it?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sure, well depends what corporations. Some dont need replaced at all! We'd have to change the way economics works, most important thing is having all transactions publicly viewable, that way no person will be scammed. No women will be paid less because of her sex.

Businesses that share a common needs ideology is literally all we need

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

ScottProphhit

I'm stereotyping xenophobes? Lol youre the one that is acting out on prejudice. You say youd love to be Muslim, clearly not or you would be? You said you were scared of Muslim gangs, what is scary about that? Man your thoughts are the most powerful thing you have. Maybe read Malcolm X. Trust me.
edit on th2014-04-09T09:56:02-05:0020143030-05:00Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:56:02 -05002014p09 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)
firstly i did not say i was scared of muslim gangs. But i wouldnt let my daughter associate with them.
Secondly xenophobia is a recognised medical condition.
Thirdly why are you sticking up for fgm and the muslim peodo gangs

I would like to speak freely about this but i would get jail like this woman did. m.youtube.com...
we brits tolerate free speech? Nope the woman in the video got 3 months jail,poor girl.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

I'm not twisting anything. UKIP wants to reduce the right of other Europeans to live/work in the UK although that contradicts what other European countries agreed to and what people of the UK make use of - racist?

UKIP talked about the flood of immigrants from Eastern Europe earlier this year that actually never really happened - racist?

UKIP seem to do a neat trick of NIMBY racism, "I'm all for it as long as it doesn't affect me". My opinion only of course, not sure why Clegg agreed to the debates with someone whose party doesn't actually have a sitting MP.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Sure, well depends what corporations. Some dont need replaced at all! We'd have to change the way economics works, most important thing is having all transactions publicly viewable, that way no person will be scammed. No women will be paid less because of her sex.

Businesses that share a common needs ideology is literally all we need

Totally agree wages shouldn't be based on gender, but I utterly believe in meritocracy and someone shouldn't be awarded a role based on their gender either (this seems to be alien to the UK labour government who today seemed to show they think there should be a quota).

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

uncommitted

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

I'm not twisting anything. UKIP wants to reduce the right of other Europeans to live/work in the UK although that contradicts what other European countries agreed to and what people of the UK make use of - racist?

UKIP talked about the flood of immigrants from Eastern Europe earlier this year that actually never really happened - racist?

UKIP seem to do a neat trick of NIMBY racism, "I'm all for it as long as it doesn't affect me". My opinion only of course, not sure why Clegg agreed to the debates with someone whose party doesn't actually have a sitting MP.
so anyone who votes ukip are nimby racists? Wow just wow.
And the roma has not arrived in droves? Wake up www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

Farage has posed with the BNP/NF leaders for photoshoots after meetings many a time.

They're aligned with all the neo-nazi parties in Europe. Lega Nord have called for all foreigners to be shot, Morton Messerschmidt sings songs praising hitler while goosestepping, Slovak party have called for Hungarians and Gypsies to be euthanised, LAOS want jews kicked out of greece and parrot Hitler's anti-Semitism...

Plus they can't go a month without one of their politicians being fired for leaks of their racist emails, speeches etc..Farage considers Mosley/The Brown shirts heroes of his and regularly uses the 'rivers of blood' drivel. Plus they're generally xenophobic (i.e claiming twice the population of Romania were planning to emigrate to the UK) and the founder has written in newspapers admitting they're racist.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

bastion

symptomoftheuniverse

uncommitted

ScottProphhit

Farage has posed with the BNP/NF leaders for photoshoots after meetings many a time.

They're aligned with all the neo-nazi parties in Europe. Lega Nord have called for all foreigners to be shot, Morton Messerschmidt sings songs praising hitler while goosestepping, Slovak party have called for Hungarians and Gypsies to be euthanised, LAOS want jews kicked out of greece and parrot Hitler's anti-Semitism...

Plus they can't go a month without one of their politicians being fired for leaks of their racist emails, speeches etc..Farage considers Mosley/The Brown shirts heroes of his and regularly uses the 'rivers of blood' drivel. Plus they're generally xenophobic (i.e claiming twice the population of Romania were planning to emigrate to the UK) and the founder has written in newspapers admitting they're racist.
ukip racist lol and they are linked to all those far right movements! And back all those statements wow what a crazy claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join