It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I guess it would be kinda like your garage door opener. Paired to your door but hackable, so to speak.

But you're right too...someone always finds a way to abuse something.

edit on 4/7/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

To be fair, this is more about gun safety than tracking or taking away your weapons.

To be fair since the NFA act of 1934 they have systematically turned the constitution in to a GD piece of paper.

And violating the bill of rights writing superfluous laws that the previous laws already addresses.

The military, the police, and criminals are all better armed than the average gun owner.

Criminals don't give a ratts behind either way.

And Holder has a long track record of trying to 'brainwash' people in to supporting that fascism of getting rid of them.

Gun safety ?

People are not safe from the US government, and their guns.

Hell just ask Libya,Syria,Yemen,Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan, and Mexico what they think about the US governments hypocritical stance on gun safety.
edit on 7-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I really think we need to explore politician tracking bracelets.

Something that zaps them whenever they open their mouths.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Spoken like a true sheep.

All I heard was baaa baaaa.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't disagree.

I just don't happen to agree this particular exploration couched in terms of safety is all that alarming. And see above.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by neo96

I don't disagree.

I just don't happen to agree this particular exploration couched in terms of safety is all that alarming. And see above.

'Safety' ?

From the same people that push big pharmaceuticals, and gmo foods ?

Most gun owners follow strict safety protocols.

Contrary to what the pundits like Holder think.

When the US government can show me 'safety' and repsonsiblity' with their guns.

They might get to have the 'moral high' ground here.

But that is a day that is never going to come around.

Until then those people like Holder need to stop paying lip service to liberty, and freedom, and 'justice'.

They claim to be upholding.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes. Safety. That was the discussion. The further discussion is that only you have the paired "bracelet" for your weapon. Probably less tracking exposure than on your cellphone or car or internet.

From your OP:

“By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon.”

“It’s those kinds of things that I think we want to try to explore so that we can make sure that people have the ability to enjoy their Second Amendment rights, but at the same time decreasing the misuse of weapons that lead to the kinds of things that we see on a daily basis,” Holder said.

edit on 4/7/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
just listening to a former gun shop owner
when he shut down the feds took all his paper work
which is now in the modern way almost always kept on fed hackable digital media

so registration is really already going on
sub rosa style

unlike white hat gun owners for self defense and crime and tyranny prevention
the crooks have no scruples

what to expect from the future
see here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
yet an other excellent thread by Corruption Exposed
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on. lmao!

Contrary to what the pundits like Holder think.

psst Eric Holder is the US Attorney General, not a pundit.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just thinking they can setup a GPS inside those guns ,tracking bracelets seem not enough to them .People can throw it away easily .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Was there a point ?

So 5 videos 'prove' that most guns 'don't' follow strict safety protocols ?

So what about the other 299.999,995 million guns in this country ?

Based on consolidated information from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, there are about 300 millions guns in the United States.

www.gunfaq.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Is not that your opinion is no going to be popular, what is not popular is the way that you could be supporting something coming from the worst anti constitutional right in this nation, Holder is nothing but a piece of crap and the last person to have a say so on how to track law abiding citizens.

Mr. Holder can take his idea and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Like every good for nothing politician in this nation he is owned and paid for by private corporate interest.

Everything that comes out of his mouth goes against constitutional rights and are geared to create a way for profits for the profiteers that he serve and to erode freedoms, because criminals are still roaming free and with no restrictions, after the Benghazi scandal he is one of those criminals, but look what position he is still holding for dear life, and is one of the longest lasting in his position because he has told when asked why he have lasted that long, that he have agendas to fulfill, his agendas have nothing to do with the well being of the nation but rather to satisfy his ego along with his corporate benefactors.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
He's been on this gun kick for many years....

Same Malarkey.

As part of a public campaign announcement, he said:

""really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.""
(@ around 3:07 in the video)

Holder 1995 We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That was 5 videos, and several news articles to prove the point. That was just a random sampling of the tens of thousands of articles and videos. I didn't even put in the videos where they actually SHOW the person killing themselves.

So when you say that most gun owners follow strict safety protocols. I just have to laugh. I'm amazed there's not even MORE of this stupidity happening.

There's two things that don't mix well at all. Guns and Alcohol. Mix those two with idiots who think that the Declaration of Independence is their personal licence to kill. And you get a cluster # of stupidity.

Let's not forget all the mass killings that have happened in this country over the years. PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THOSE! These things happen and they can't continue to be ignored.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gspat

No only that but also, stamps in their forehead with the written names of their highest bid corporate and private benefactors to see who their pimps are.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Guns don't Kill People , People do .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Let's not forget all the mass killings that have happened in this country over the years. PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THOSE! These things happen and they can't continue to be ignored.

I have to laugh at people posting youtube videos as some sort of proof to support apparent government fascism.

Under the false belief, ' People are just too dumb to own them'.

I also have to laugh at the quoted comment for the simple fact that for every shooting over 299,999,999 guns where not used to shoot anyone.

But hey thanks for continuing the kangaroo court of public opinions, and denying gun owners their rights to due process under the law.

And I especially thank you for the epic violation of double jeopardy trying to convict guns owners more than once.

Hell gun owners have been retried ad infinitum judged,convicted, and executed with out a thought to their rights, and holding them accountable for crimes the MAJORITY never commits.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So you think a small percentage of people means most people?
Smh

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The only thing you've proven is that there are idiots out there and that some of them own firearms. I think we all know this. But are they representative of the whole? No. I could post stats, but we all know the numbers, its a fraction of a percent that are the cause of the problems. That's not to say that the rest are always acting with the utmost safety, but its clear they're generally doing a good job much more often than not or the numbers for reported injuries and fatalities would be much, much higher given the prevalence of firearms and firearms owners in our society.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It is laughable alright, after all the propaganda that we Americans need government to dictate what is good for us and how dumb we are to make our own decisions, specially from a government that is as corrupted by corporate interest as the government we have this days.

As long as people are willing to give themselves and their children to be nothing but cattle to big interest and big government, those like us that see the crap for what it is are nothing but anarchist and difficult.

Very soon our DNA will be linked to bullets to make sure that they match the government Data base on the making as we speak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join