It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

DOJ requesting $2 million for ‘Gun Safety Technology’ grants

Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday that gun tracking bracelets are something the Justice Department (DOJ) wants to “explore” as part of its gun control efforts.

freebeacon.com...

When discussing gun violence prevention programs within the DOJ, Holder told a House appropriations subcommittee that his agency is looking into technological innovations.

I am so sick of that intellectual DISHONEST term they need to stop using it.

'Gun Violence' !

As if smart meters, and smart appliance, and gps tracking of cell phones, and cars was not enough.

'Big brother' only wants to get more Orwellian.

I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe,” he said.

'Common sense reforms' ?

COMMON SENSE REFORMS ?

To make more laws for something that is already addressed by law. Where we literally have tens of thousands of laws that says one person can not harm or kill another.

So it is 'common' sense to create UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL LAWS ?

It isn't.

It is not even close to being.

From the bill of rights:

Bill of Rights

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Gun control is a religion. That has been established by the state. Using fear to establish itself in the halls of totalitarianism.

Epic violation there.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This amendment is the most misunderstood one in the Bill of Rights. Firstly it is talking about the militia, then it is talking about the RIGHTS of the people.

Arms are necessary to the SECURITY of a FREE state. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That doesn't mean those shills of Capitol Hill get to define what types we can own, How many rounds that can come out with the squeeze of the trigger, or how many rounds it can hold, or what it looks like.

EPIC VIOLATION there.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The right of the people to be SECURE in their persons,houses, papers, and effects.

EPIC VIOLATION !

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

NO PERSON shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime.

Gun control laws hold people answerable for actions they have never done. Which is why we have to beg government for permission to own one, and every other epic stupidity involving buying, and owning them.

Gun control LAWS hold people accountable for actions they will never do, but what a small percentage does.

That is already in violation of that law that says a person can not harm or kill someone else.

EPIC VIOLATION!.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

I and millions of other gun owners have never had our day in a court of law.

The only thing we have ever gotten was a 'trial' in the public kangaroo courts of opinions.

EPIC VIOLATION !

Amendment VII
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Guns cost a hell of a lot more than 20 bucks theses days. I want my GD day in court.

And prove my 'crime'.

So what happened to that 'innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW ?

No gun owner once again has never had their day in courts.

EPIC VIOLATION.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The powers listed in the CONSTITUTION of certain rights shall not be 'interpreted' to DENY or DISPARAGE other 'rights' of the people.

Gun control laws are nothing, but interpretation that deny, and disparage, and limit the rights of the people.

Who have done nothing wrong, but are being made accountable for actions never done by them.

But what someone else has.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Guns are not prohibited by the constitution,

They are not limited.

The rights of the people in the BILL OF RIGHTS ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Gun control laws are epic violations of American CIVIL LIBERTIES.

And gun tracking is the latest epic violation to be added.

When one of those amendments in the BIll of RIghts is under attack they ALL ARE.

The second amendment is the most important out of them all.

'Being necessary to the SECURITY of a FREE STATE.'.

Gun tracking!

Like those guns were being tracked during GunWalker, and Fast, and Furioius !

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I know my opinion won't be popular on this website but I don't care.

If you own a weapon and use it legally why do you care if somebody 'tracks' you or whatever?

If you plan to stage an uprising or rob a bank or do some other stupid thing with your weapon that is the only reason you should worry.

If you plan to hunt or go target shooting then I don't think you have much to fear.

I look at the state of this country and I think it's time to crack down on some of the lunatics who own weapons. I know, I know if I'm worried about the criminal owning a gun I should go buy a gun. (rolling my eyes.)

By that logic if I worry about a suicide bomber I should strap bombs to my ass and blow him up first. Or what about the airline hijacker, should I take control of the plane before the 'terrorist'?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

maybe you should go read about waco
or how hitler took the guns away from all the jews just before the holocost

never know, the next time the jack boots might be at your door because like they are talking about in britian
you have steak knives...or maybe after that it will be salad spoons...

or perhaps you are a vet that fought for your country...
they are the ones guys like holder who give guns to cartels really hate the most

well written Neo
sandf
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Personally I want to see psychological tests done for anyone who wants to have a firearm. With one of the questions being:

Do you believe that the Declaration of Independence gives you the expressed written right under the law to violently overthrow your government?

I would also like to see anyone who wants a firearm legally in this country to be automatically enlisted in a militia and required to report for duty 2 weeks a year, and one weekend a month. With an officer in command appointed by the state the gun owner resides in.

I think that would be better than a tracking device.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

HauntWok
Personally I want to see psychological tests done for anyone who wants to have a firearm. With one of the questions being:

Do you believe that the Declaration of Independence gives you the expressed written right under the law to violently overthrow your government?

I would also like to see anyone who wants a firearm legally in this country to be automatically enlisted in a militia and required to report for duty 2 weeks a year, and one weekend a month. With an officer in command appointed by the state the gun owner resides in.

If gun owners need to take a psychological test to own a gun, then I would also suggest a yearly psychological exam for ever damn Congressperson and Senator!

Those whom are in government office have the ability to kill way more people than a person with a gun!!!

EDIT: I had to take the MMPI test. After the results came in and I had to meet with the psychiatrist that gave it to me, she said my results were off the charts!!! They couldn't use them to diagnose me!!!!

What does that mean? I asked. She said, "Well, I am not sure!"!!!!!

Screw these psychological tests! They don't mean SNIP if you know what they are looking for!

edit on 7-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

HauntWok

FIne then let's have psych tests to vote then.

edit on 7-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Those whom are in government office have the ability to kill way more people than a person with a gun!!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And they have killed more than we will ever.

Between arming dictators, and terrorists in the ME to drug cartels in Mexico, and central America.

They should take that 20 questions to tell a psychopath test.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If you own a weapon and use it legally why do you care if somebody 'tracks' you or whatever?

If you are an American and "don't care" about the Constitution that's just disgusting.

Maybe we need trackers on every supporter of unconstitutional ideals in the US. For their own good of course, if you're not doing anything wrong why would you care?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I actually don't have an issue with that. lol You're right, they should have to take a psychological examination. I would also go further and reduce their pay to minimum wage. I also would bar them from receiving any money from any source other than directly from their job in congress.

Would fix this country up I think.

reply to post by neo96

FIne then let's have psych tests to vote them.

That wouldn't be fair to conservatives.

I don't personally see how a tracking device would make it past a SCOTUS ruling. I don't think that it would be a good idea myself.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Things to do with a gun tracking bracelet.

1. Give them away at DNC rallies.
2. "BeDazzle" them and sell them at malls.
3. Tape them to government vehicles.
4. Put them on tiny boats on the Rio Grande.
5. Hide them in Union halls.
6. Wrap them in foil and tell Holder that they are suppositories.
7. Wrap meat around them and feed them to sea gulls and large fish.
8. Use them as a target for toilet training youngsters.
9. Determine if they are fire proof.

10. Targets for practice shooting!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how "tracking" leads to reduced crime?

After all those who have the gun can do what they want with it.

"Yep we tracked it right to where he committed the crime".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Danbones
like they are talking about in britian
you have steak knives...or maybe after that it will be salad spoons...

why is it that everyone thinks we brits have access no pew pew yet we have a nuclear arsenal ... and personally if they could drop a nuke on my garden it would be good to save me mowing the lawn

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All registration and tracking does is make it easier when they decide to take the guns away.

Since when does a criminal register or submit to tracking?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Bassago

If you are an American and "don't care" about the Constitution that's just disgusting.

Maybe we need trackers on every supporter of unconstitutional ideals in the US. For their own good of course, if you're not doing anything wrong why would you care?

Feel free to track me.

I care about the constitution and people should be free to carry a weapon. I'm just saying people should be checked out and maybe monitored before they walk around carrying high power weapons.

Again if you don't intend to kill somebody or do something crazy why be concerned?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Congress should have to wear these bracelets too.

It could digitally display their approval rating and when it drops below the standard the device deactivates and won't allow them vote, gain entry to into government buildings or receive their salary.

Great thread Neo!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

lol Beez
just make sure there is no one in them at the time...

Congress should have to wear these bracelets too.

as a neck brace that would go well with beezers point number 8 above

edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by neo96

Things to do with a gun tracking bracelet.

1. Give them away at DNC rallies.
2. "BeDazzle" them and sell them at malls.
3. Tape them to government vehicles.
4. Put them on tiny boats on the Rio Grande.
5. Hide them in Union halls.
6. Wrap them in foil and tell Holder that they are suppositories.
8. Use them as a target for toilet training youngsters.
9. Determine if they are fire proof.

11. Drop them in the Boston Harbor.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

liejunkie01
Can anyone explain to me how "tracking" leads to reduced crime?

After all those who have the gun can do what they want with it.

"Yep we tracked it right to where he committed the crime".

And all a person has to do is throw it in a faraday cage.

Like a metal box.

Or a microwave.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Psych tests, huh?

Administered by who? Will the tests change with the political climate? Today's test with Mr. Obama in office be different when his successor is in office? Or merely the evaluator looking to score points in the endless bureaucratic ass kissing dance?

This is such a bad idea...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No thank-you, sir.

I've no need for them in my diet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join