It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien secret locations. Help me figure this out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Antlers
reply to post by aboutface

Did this happen to take place near Thunder Bay? If so, I will be officially freaked out...

Not close, but do tell us why you would be seriously freaked out?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

I don't have a story that involves men in black suits, but about 4 Octobers ago I was hiking in the Slate River Valley area. We were cutting across farmers fields here and there, hopping fences, etc... Once we came into a particular clearing we could see a lone road, with about 6 or seven black cars and a couple of bigger vans parked on the road. But the thing that caught our eye was this crazy angular box type thing. It had to be four times taller than the van nearby. I wish I could describe it better, but if anyone knows what the 'crystal' part of the Royal Ontario Museum looks like, picture that, but black.

We figured it was a machine, but it was just so smooth and reflective. We were at the tree line, about 300 yards away. We only stayed for a few minutes, then we were just to weirded out by it all to remain there.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Antlers

Awesome.
I may have gotten busted, I would have wanted to stay and see how much I could figure out. My luck, Id learn aliens exist, and get shot before telling anyone

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

I wouldn't have went any closer, but I do regret not staying longer. My friend was really starting to freak out though.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

According to the Ra material, the men in black are Orion thought-constructs (I'm having difficulty putting what they are in my own words).
Here's the Linky:
Ra material -- Men in Black

The Orions (for those who don't know) are basically aliens who are really evil. Their purpose is to make us evolve, and then to recruit us into their ranks. One by one, at the very least.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ask your friend if he'd tell you if you guessed something right. If he says yes, you know what to do lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Antlers

I looked up the Royal Ontario Museum's "Crystal" building and no wonder you thought that black 'machine' looked weird.

I can't imagine why a machine would be shaped like that ...unless it was housed in a casing that had facets to shield it during travel...?

Either way, it likely was a piece of tech for mining or some remote sensing... but the accompanying vehicles having no identifying company logos is odd, too...

It reminds me of Ingo Swann's tale of being taken to see alien ships in Canada's boonies... if his tale is credible then things really are sci-fi weird on this planet.
edit on 4/10/2014 by Baddogma because: spelling I happened to catch

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join