It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Woke up with weird scratches (pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
I think a more simple explanation is you did those scratches to yourself while you were sleeping.

No need for the tin foil hats, the man scratched himself.

Occam's Razor

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
Perhaps when you took off your shirt if you pulled it over your head a loose/sticking out stitch caused the scratch.

I have had this happen myself.

Kind of a weird long scratch.

It would be explainable by crappy t shirts or shirts being pulled off and over your arm/head.

Was just a thought though.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
reply to post by minusinfinity

My skin is very sensitive, so it would've turned red very fast and I would've noticed it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
reply to post by rangerdanger

I just think it's weird how long the scratch is and how straight.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
When you wake up with hand prints on you, then I would get a little worried.
I've had that happen too.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
Even in a clinical setting, with all silk sheets, surrounded by fluffy pillows, it would be hard to say "I didn't do this to my self in my sleep"...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
reply to post by Bybyots

Actually it comes and goes. I'll be fine for like a month then it will start up again. You know, waking up paralized, creepy creatures hopping around taunting me. I even saw a grey one time.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:19 PM
reply to post by Midnight13

My answer is that there is no answer and the only thing to do is stop looking for what we will never find.

I woke up one morning with two holes in my shin, they were open and no blood about the size of a pencil tip close together, they were painless with a red rim around each. After my shower these holes which I had showed to my husband just disappeared.

One morning I woke up with a large V on my chest, it was made up of individual dots each a little blood on it, it was large about 6 inches on each leg of the V. It stayed for weeks and it hurt.

We both wake up with bruises and/or pain in the same places the bruising often looks like finger prints.

One time years back my husband woke with bad back pain and I found even though I had never had a problem with my back in my life I was in so much pain I could not walk to the bathroom. He went to a chiropractor and I had to get him to pick up a prescription from the my Dr as I was not able to do more than crawl she prescribed a muscle relaxant that got me able to go in and see her at least. She could not figure out how this happened while I slept.

No wild sex
we are older and beyond that stage of life. There have been many many instances of oddities and we have come to ignore them as asking others will get you laughed at and there is no where to search for answers.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
I have had this same problem for the last 10 years of my life and I have only recently figured out what it is....

Its either 1 or more of these 3 things:

1. You know the plastic "T" shaped thing that holds tags onto new clothes? The thing that you usually have to pop off? When you pop that thing off sometimes the top or bottom part shoots off and flies god-knows-where, sometime landing in the bed. Its made of clear plastic so its damn near impossible to see. You might have one of those lurking in you sheets somewhere. I know I've found them in my bed before.

2. The same "T" shaped thing is also sometimes on loofahs or shower puffs. They put them on there to hang at the store or again, to attach labels to. You could be washing with a loofah before you go to bed and since the water is hot you don't really notice the scratch until you see yourself in a non-foggy mirror. Usually the next morning.

3. This one sounds a little gross, but it happens. Sometimes you lose a piece of a finger nail or more likely a toe nail (doesn't have to be a whole toe nail, just a small piece) but if its sharp enough it will do the same thing as the plastic "T" thingy.

Hope one of these helps and you aren't just being abducted by aliens visiting our galaxy in the quest for making irritating scratches on human beings. Or you own a cat.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
reply to post by myartisstrong

I hate those t shaped things!

I have gotten scratched a couple of times by those.

Also by the tag itself.

My skin is rather sensitive.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM

reply to post by Bybyots

Actually it comes and goes. I'll be fine for like a month then it will start up again. You know, waking up paralized, creepy creatures hopping around taunting me. I even saw a grey one time.

What I love, interstellar travel, no problem

Medical Tech... Still in the exploratory phase similar to our level of tech.

Its a disconnect in logic there.

Thats the one part of all the abduction threads I can't wrap my head around, we with our current tech can foresee a time when a simple hair sample, or skin cell, can be stripped of its DNA turned into a stem cell, and in theory completely clone a human.

Thats US NOW, yet aliens, or what ever is "abducting" people, are still reliant on 19th and 20th century techniques?

So what does that leave?

IF its aliens, we are all royally f-ed, as they view us as no more worthy of concern than we do a rat in a lab, and are CHOOSING to use outdated painful techniques, either through lack of care, or some sadistic purpose.

OR the more likely scenario that its nothing to do with an Advanced technologically driven race at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
Im going to take a wild shot and say possible nail clipping residuals.....
The sharp piece of fingernail (unbeknownst to you, got into your bed clothes and scratched you as you tossed and turned or whatever....)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
Well, we scratch and move in our sleep, get the cat irritated and bump random thorny bushes, and that's the likeliest explanation... but then I've had three scratches appear (and they burned like heck) on the part of my back I can't reach, under thick clothing in a "haunted" house once so ... who knows.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
I actually frequently get scratches the day or two after I trim my nails. Sometimes when I am asleep, other times when I am awake and scratch something without realizing.

Im no nail-trimmin' expert or anything, but it seems that some small little edges can be left after cutting them. And, in my case, frequently results in scratches like those pictured.

Mine always show up in areas where my hands usually rest while I sleep (like the neck, inside of arms, etc.).
edit on 7-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:20 PM
2 parallel straight lines as if a ruler was used. Sorry..but you can discount absolutely every object scratching you as you roll over or whatever. The scratches wouldn't be straight.

Sleep paralysis is the first stage in astral projection..something we all do every single night. Dreams are not dreams they are our astral bodies visiting different dimensions depending on our mood and vibration. Negative emotions before sleep lower our vibration and send us to the lower dimensions where the nasty entities hang out and love to scare and chase us. Conversely, thoughts of pure joy elevate us to higher dimensions.

Before sleep, close your eyes and imagine a ball of light wrapping around and around the body until a protective bubble is formed. Then imagine turning up the brightness so much you can't even look at it.

A guy on YouTube with lots of great videos and info on obe and entities and other dimensions etc is Rich2150x

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
How is anyone suppose to know what scratched you lol... I wake up with random scratches all the time, sometimes pretty bad. Who knows you might have scratched yourself in your sleep.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM

You know, waking up paralized, creepy creatures hopping around taunting me. I even saw a grey one time.

As a matter of fact, I do. Thanks for sharing the story.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:12 PM
reply to post by vivid1975

Yeah it's like someone did it with precision! oh I know I astral travel every night. My dreams are way too real and vivid to just be dreams.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it was clouds.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:34 PM
looks like what i've done on a bed stand. sometimes when you sleep and flop an arm over the edge, you catch the corner when you roll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>