It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up with weird scratches (pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I figured the closest thing could be an "abduction".

Now before anyone accuses me of scratching myself at night, I just clipped my nails! I don't sleep walk, and I don't have any cats. I also sleep alone... Oh, and I also can't scratch a straight line.

Sorry for the quality, but the lighting sucks everywhere in my apartment, and I only have an android to take pics.

i402.photobucket.com...

There's two scratches. the smaller one is parallel to the long one.

i402.photobucket.com...

I know I didn't have this scratch before I went to bed. Anyone care to give me an explenation?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

There's only one possible explanation ...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think you may have just caught your arm on something while you are sleeping.
Any chance you have a down pillow or comforter? I know at my gmas I always wake up with new scratches from her down stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Uh ohh
....sounds like one of those implant devices were inserted by the Greys.
Either that or you had a wild night with one of the Dracos.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Possibly you had something on your clothing such as a briar thorn and when you pulled it off last night it scratched you in a straight line? I've scratched myself many times and not realize it until the next day when the redness appears.
edit on 7-4-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
interesting, though if you never had a history of strange things happening, Ill conclude its something that happened the day previous or during sleep, moving around as such.

You should record a couple of nights sessions just for good measure, ALA The Fourth Kind style...

link   
Those don't look like any scratches I have gotten from use of down pillows. The one on your forearm looks like it may have statrted out withh hesitation, and then conviction set it and it got deeper. I have one very similar on my forearm, but I know how I got it. There wasn't any blood? My similar scratch bled quite a bit, so I would be surprised if there was no blood left behind.

link   
I have cotton sheets so there's nothing poking me. And I don't think my clothes did it...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Very strange scratches, they are long. I can't think of an explanation. Sometimes things like that can form from consuming something that stimulates a nerve in the skin but the angle is wrong for that. Is there any sign of an actual physical scratch? Or is it a like a reaction similar to the reaction you get when you get the scratch? Those two are related but also different, the red that goes at the scratch is the bodies immune response to the injury.

It could have been a demon in bed with you too,
I've heard "what the hell are you doing....I have to get up in the morning"

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The one on your leg looks to be about 3 days old and needs some bacitracin.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Oh yes. I also wake up with bruises! I suffer from sleep paralysis also, and my sister would also wake up with even weirder scratches than mine.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

There's someone living in your apartment

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Midnight13
I have cotton sheets so there's nothing poking me. And I don't think my clothes did it...

Are you implying that you think something supernatural happened? If so, put it all out on the table.

If I were a gambling man I'd put my money down on the fact that either you, your partner if you were sleeping with someone, or a totally natural object in your bed/sheets, created those very minor superficial scratches.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You said you don't have cats, what about dogs?

When my dog catches me with his dew claw, I get a similar scratch on my legs....Unless of course I am missing the obvious demon hanging out in your room...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Midnight13
reply to post by Arnie123

Oh yes. I also wake up with bruises! I suffer from sleep paralysis also, and my sister would also wake up with even weirder scratches than mine.

I deal with sleep paralysis too - try learning how to use it and turn it into an out-of-body experience or lucid dream. It takes practice but I personally welcome bouts of sleep paralysis which I used to "suffer" from as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I suffer from sleep paralysis also

You don't say? Tell us about that, if you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

I just don't know what else it could be. Like I said, I sleep alone and there's absolutely nothing in my bed that can give me the slightest scratch.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

but I figured the closest thing could be an "abduction". - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

An alien (ET) abduction?

waking with scratches could only mean abduction, there is no closest thing, its 100% guaranteed to be an abduction, what else could it be?

Now before anyone accuses me of scratching myself at night, I just clipped my nails! I don't sleep walk, and I don't have any cats. I also sleep alone... Oh, and I also can't scratch a straight line. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How does clipping your nails, not sleep walking, not having cats and sleeping alone dismiss the possibility that you scratched yourself?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Midnight13

Well then i am with an above post that you may have brought something into your bed via your clothes.
Where you walking around in brush of any kind, or through a field?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm agreeing with most of the other replies in that I think it's something more mundane than being caused by ghosts or et.

You say you just clipped your nails but it's possible something was in your bed that scratched you. I've scratched myself in my sleep but I don't believe I was abducted.

The scratches look very light maybe it happened earlier in the day but didn't bleed or begin to heal so you didn't notice them until the next morning. I know it sounds crazy compared to alien abduction but hey it's possible.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join