It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: Dick Cheney used 9/11 as excuse to invade Iraq for the benefit of Halliburton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I assumed that war profiteering for the likes of Haliburton was one of the multiple real reasons for the Iraq War -- that and control of Iraqi oil, stopping Iraq's move away from petrol dollars, for domestic political consumption, i.e. distract 'Murikens from problems at home, and taking out another opponent of Israel in the Middle East to allow for Israel's hegemony in the region. And let's not forgot that Cheney as Bush I's Sec. of Def. began getting the ball rolling with respect to privatizing a lot of the logistics for the military, i.e. the rise of military contractors.

I disagree with Rand Paul on a lot of issues, but this is one I am whole-heartedly in agreement with. What I find very interesting and telling is that the establishment Democratic pundits are MSNBC are suggesting that RP is out to lunch on this, and has provided no evidence for this being the case. Apparently they have to protect their corporate masters on this one.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Controlled opposition.

Two words.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is not even news. Everybody with an ounce of sense has known this from the start . Chenney is a Very Evil man, consumed with profit at the cost of anybodys blood. He better live a LONG time, hell awaits this vile creature.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
These wars, who started them with lies or at the least faulty intelligence, why, who benefited, matters a great deal. And will for at least 50yrs, how many great grandchildren will pay? Republicans want to pay for them with tax cuts, benefit cuts, and no additional revenue, all of which adds more taxes to the worker. IMO that is who Wall Street wants to pay for the wars, the worker with wages between 35K and 50K. The ones who don't make enough money for tax havens and don't qualify for government assistance. What a great deal for Tax evaders.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Many people believed Cheney's Halliburton connection was the real reason for Iraq war...nothing new. But Obama continued the Haliburton connection by awarding KBR, a Halliburton subsidiary a no-bid contract in 2010...All very dirty business.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Chaney, Bush, Rumsfeld (sp?), Rice and that whole crew should be tried for war crimes. They betrayed the core values of this country and all American. And yes, I believe it was all centered around control of oil. I know I'm not breaking any new ground here. The actions of the Bush administration are what give Americans a bad name around the world. But why should the insulated super-rich care? They untouchable, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This was not the main reason why the US invaded Afghanistan or Iraq. It's a bonus. The main reason was to install Central Banking systems in both Afghanistan and Iraq right after they were invaded, which did happen.

The only countries left in the world without a Central Bank are Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and some African countries.

Basically, once you control a Central Bank in a country, you automatically put all of the citizens and Government in debt, thus controlling the country and the people. As long as the Central Bank continues to print money the Country will try to pay the debt back (which can never happen) by unlawful taxes (income tax), and by making War.

And of course with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, like Bibi said, it's always a benefit for Israel. The goyim are so blind to the Khazars actions it's rather comical.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

If Mr Paul made a pledge to bring all the Bush era perps to justice he would get my vote in a presidential race.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah. Tell us something we didn't know. Anyway, maybe not the best time to be bringing this up when we want anyone but the Democrats winning elections. I know the Republicans are just as bad but right now, the problem is that Democrats get away with stuff Republicans at least get criticized for.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join