It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA vaccine insert lists Autism as an "adverse event".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here's the youtube video providing step by step instructions:

Just do the following.

The link can be found on this page: Vaccines, Blood & Biologics.

And here is the PDF: Package Insert - Tripedia (PDF - 167KB) (may want to download it before it disappears).

Scroll down to page 11. About a third of the way down, you'll find the following paragraph (or you can do a ctrl + f search for "autism"):

The video says that "autism" is listed under "Adverse Reactions". Its actually under "Adverse events".

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea.

Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine

And of-course theres the handy dandy disclaimer at the end, saying that they cant establish a "causal relationship" between the vaccine and these "events"...

Yah, its just a coincidence that the "vaccine courts" sided with the victims.

edit on 7-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: thread title

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I have a deep interest in poisons and poisoning the public and this threads topic meets my criteria!

I am bumping it to keep track of it for research purposes!

Well done OP'er!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i have aspergers
it was a minor issue not even diagnosed at that time
till i got cut by a rusty peice of metal
stupid me, not realizing the metal was not covered in decaying horse poop i got a tetanus shot
well...
all of a sudden the symptoms became full blown
its been pretty rough; ever since ( quite a few years ) the symptoms have been sky high

so after recently being diagnosed officially with aspergers, i discovered that Cayenne stops negative emotional states cold
it took me three weeks to figure it out

cayenne works...
edit on Monam4b20144America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

How do you take it?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Links please.

cayenne works...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

i take a few grains in the tip of a spoon - just enough to burn the tongue a little
three or four times a day
if i feel a rage coming on like a seizure event i take a "hit"

i discovered this while taking a heart tonic (strauss' hi blood pressure ) my aspergers symptoms disappeared
recently, when i was discovered to have a serious heart problem, the pills they gave me sent the aspergers to the moon
so in order to lessen that problem and reduce the blood pressure meds because their solution was ssris..
because they won't let me work ( workmans comp won't insure me on the job now with my diagnosis..who would hire me?)
i can't currently afford the strauss' tonic

i decided to use an herbal vasodilator which i could afford
i tried what was in the kitchen...cayenne

oh yeah
with the atenolol...bp is 40 points lower and is now in the mid 120s over 80...from 220 over 120
WIN WIN

and at the doctors?
the fight is on

have the rages stopped?
ask a mod that reads my posts

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

All Seeing Eye

Links please.

cayenne works...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Monam4b20144America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

ps
look around..it isn't the first time ive re written the book
while the "pros" were contemplating the backs of their own teeth
edit on Monam4b20144America/Chicago02 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think this may be why you feel better after a "hit".

drtomobrien.ie...

Its active constituent capsaicin is a warming stimulant and a powerful remedy for poor circulation, helping to dilate blood vessels and increase the blood supply to all parts of the body. Capsaicin also signals the brain to release endorphins, the body’s “feel good” hormones.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

From your opening post:

Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine

And of-course theres the handy dandy disclaimer at the end, saying that they cant establish a "causal relationship" between the vaccine and these "events"...

It's handy because it's relevant. These are self-reported side effects, not scientific studies.
edit on 7-4-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

t's handy because it's relevant. These are self-reported side effects, not scientific studies. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by GetHyped

Its very relevant to pharma marketing and liability management. There is no legal requirement for pharma to investigate further.

What is most relevant however, is the inherent conflict between profit and the truth.

Keeps marketers, PR agents and shills employed.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had one of those DTAP shots when I cut my thumb last summer. I had a reaction for about a month. I'm not going to get the DTAP again, maybe the DT I will think of. The reaction I got was probably from the pertusis I read. Just think if a kid got that kind of reaction, it could effect the kid's body or mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why is it that only a biologist seem's to understand that you cannot pollute a closed biological system and expect any good to come from it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
S&F

My son has autism and so does my younger brother-in-law. My wife has been going back and forth for a while with the people who run the facebook page "God" because they keep posting pro-vaccine memes & posts that insinuate vaccines have absolutely nothing to do with autism. Their posts degrade parents who choose not to vaccinate because of autism fears and they have a whole slew of sheep willing to back up their views. It's been kind of rough on her debating so many people who refuse to see that the FDA and big pharma just don't care about regular people. I'm sending her this link & just want to say thank you for posting this information.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientEruditeSapien

Herd vaccination models are more of a religion or mind control exercise than science. There are a number of examples of science being subverted to get vaccine efficacy rates up and make it look more effective with the sole purpose of increasing commercial value.

The origin of aluminum salts in vaccines has a curious, and largely unknown, history: In the early part of the twentieth century, vaccine researchers frustrated by low antibody titers in experimental vaccines added various compounds in the hope of making the vaccines more effective. In 1926, Glenney et al. [21] first experimented using aluminum salts as ‘‘helpers,’’ hence the term adjuvant. Aluminum worked so well at increasing antibody titers that it became the primary vaccine adjuvant in use, a circumstance which has continued to the present day. Unfortunately, the potential for aluminum to be harmful to various organ systems, including the central nervous system, does not appear to have been rigorously tested [19].

Immunol Res
DOI 10.1007/s12026-013-8403-1

Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS):
toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants,
and autoimmunity
C. A. Shaw • L. Tomljenovic
Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Danbones
i have aspergers
it was a minor issue not even diagnosed at that time
till i got cut by a rusty peice of metal
stupid me, not realizing the metal was not covered in decaying horse poop i got a tetanus shot
well...
all of a sudden the symptoms became full blown
its been pretty rough; ever since ( quite a few years ) the symptoms have been sky high

so after recently being diagnosed officially with aspergers, i discovered that Cayenne stops negative emotional states cold
it took me three weeks to figure it out

cayenne works...

I have Aspergers, it's hereditary.

Alcohol helps ease the social anxiety.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

From a bunch of reading I can tell you the autism is a result of the encepahalopathy. Which you can get from even a coldsore herpes infection, or chickenpox. If you got autism from this, you would have been in intensve care near death for more than a week This isn't a case of ' cried and had a fever and was suddenly autisticas parents claim happen.

Look up Autism encepahalopathy

Autistic symptoms following herpes encephalitis.
Ghaziuddin M1, Al-Khouri I, Ghaziuddin N.
Author information
Abstract
Autism is a childhood onset neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by reciprocal social deficits, communication impairment, and rigid ritualistic interests, with the onset almost always before three years of age. Although the etiology of the disorder is strongly influenced by genes, environmental factors are also important. In this context, several reports have described its association with known medical conditions, including infections affecting the central nervous system. In this report, we describe an 11-year-old Asian youngster who developed the symptoms of autism following an episode of herpes encephalitis. In contrast to previous similar reports, imaging studies suggested a predominant involvement of the frontal lobes. At follow-up after three years, he continued to show the core deficits of autism. This case further supports the role of environmental factors, such as infections, in the etiology of autism, and suggests that in a minority of cases, autistic symptoms can develop in later childhood

It's live virus infection that causes the damage that causes autism. You are massively less likely to develop a serious adverse reaction of this type from the vaccination then from exposure to the wild virus.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Sorry to hear. People need to understand how vaccines work. The DTap vaccine or the singular tetanus vaccine is worthless if you got cut by a piece of whatever as the bacteria is already in your body. What they should be giving but they don't stock in American ERs is TIG…..tetanus immunoglobin.

Look whether or not vaccines cause autism is a moot point. It's just one piece of the vaccine problem. There are in my opinion just as important reasons why we should be avoiding vaccines. Most important is it is destroying future populations ability to pass on immunity to their offspring. Vaccine induced immunity does NOT = herd immunity. It's actually destroying her immunity especially now since nobody is getting measles, whooping cough, chicken pox etc. All these girls that are getting vaccinated is sad. They will never pass anything on to their offspring. The interesting thing about vaccines and maternal immunity is vaccines fail to stimulate the mucosal immune system and the mucosal immune system is the way mothers make naturally acquired antibodies and pass them on to their offspring.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

SentientEruditeSapien
S&F

My son has autism and so does my younger brother-in-law. My wife has been going back and forth for a while with the people who run the facebook page "God" because they keep posting pro-vaccine memes & posts that insinuate vaccines have absolutely nothing to do with autism. Their posts degrade parents who choose not to vaccinate because of autism fears and they have a whole slew of sheep willing to back up their views. It's been kind of rough on her debating so many people who refuse to see that the FDA and big pharma just don't care about regular people. I'm sending her this link & just want to say thank you for posting this information.

I have autism. Aspergers. Its genetic, it runs in my family. Not caused by vaccination.

Many types of autism are detectable from birth. Not caused by vaccination.

Many types of later developing autism have known genetic causes. Not caused by vaccination

Many time parents have claimed their kids were fine before vaccination , were shown to be behaving abnormally before vaccination when family footage was studied. SO... not caused by vaccination

I know kids born in the seventies who were obviously autistic by modern criteria, not diagnosed until forty. The rates of autism haven't increased at all with vaccinations, just diagnosis.

I'm well informed. I've talk to people with unvaccinated autistic kids who laugh at stuff like this.

Vaccinations very rarely cause encephalitis, which can cause autism. The kid will be in intensive care for weeks, and there'll be no fight when they sue for damages as this is a well known and incredibly rare occurence as a result of viral infections and vaccinations. And MUCH less likely to happen after a vaccination then after infection with a wild strain of virus.

The odds of dying from Diptheria for kids are about 1/10. Worth vaccinating against.
Odds of dying from whooping cough about 1/200.
Odds of dying for a child from measles about 1/300

Odds of severe reactions from vaccines is in the hundred thousands to one category.

Conclusion: vaccinate please.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Tripedia is a discontinued vaccine (on page 2): www.cdc.gov...

Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.

Basically, what this section is saying is that the reports of these issues were reported but whether or not Tripedia actually had anything to do with it is unknown at the time.

Autism actually strongly correlates to being genetic. The other thing that might actually produce autism are tetragens and only in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Tripedia was administered after birth so it doesn't even fall under the tetragen pattern. All other causes are anecdotal at this point.

I'd also add that I'm a diagnosed autistic as is my son and most likely my father and my nephew. It's a family thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I also had a long lasting reaction to the DTAP vaccine. I was in a car accident and the nurses suggested I get a booster shot. I had extreme redness and swelling, like a band of puffy red around my entire upper arm. Then about 2 days later I noticed a grape sized knot at the injection site. At my 2 week check in the doctor told me that the nurse had injected me incorrectly which caused the knot to form. It took about a month for the redness and swelling to dissipate and about 3 months for the knot to go away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join