It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation and Cancer, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, I didn't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

saneguy
I already take 16-24 gms of vit c everyday
If you take 1 tsp of vit c powder and 1/4 tsp of sodium bicarb in water you get about 4 gms of sodium ascorbate after the reaction. Take every 2-3 hrs or until you hit bowel tolerance. Stay just below this amount everyday.

Oh My God..nnnnoooooooo

Dude you are overdoing it, big time, the amount of C you are taking is chelating every damn thing out of your body.

Soon your bones will be brittle, not to mention all the potassium you are peing out, HOLY SHAAT, stop the madness

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Your avatar made me not see the sarcasm..

reply to post by Aliensun

You seriously need to take a look at that website. Funny that i just discovered it. It explains why placebo works and how initiate it at will using various method from imitation to imagination. Read it and tell me what you think. If you are already aware of the potential of placebo effect and whats behind the phenomenon, you should find THIS utterly fascinating as it links near everything together.

reply to post by Elijah23

Exactly. The intention, focus and faith behind the will to heal make all the difference. I suggest you take a look at this website too.

edit on 8-4-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Thanks, call me if you find an immortal!

edit on 4/8/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

12 year old pic BUT

I am betting you are still a charming woman in your own way.

I can tell

I can remote View, -- KIDDING just kidding

I have a love hate relationship with women, but that's because women I've been with are not the ATS type, where the heck would a guy meet an informed smart lady like you. Other than ATS of course.

Bars ugh??? not a chance.

Online match sites, did anyone try writing under personality. LIKES TO DIG OUT MSM LIES, that sounds creepy too.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

The problem with women like me is we never get a chance to go out!
I'm a single mom with a 3 and 7 year old. My ex, the father, is still my best friend.
I have a huge problem with guys in bars and clubs, they're all idiots! So other then the grocery store and Target (my favorite) I'm a rare bird to see right now. Eventually when I get back into the mood, kids their age have a way of sucking that out of you. I may start dating again but as for now I'm mother goose. Why do you think I hang on this site so much (well one reason)? It keeps my mind going and exercise keeps my body fit.
I have never met anyone like me either. My dad says when I was little the biggest mistake he made was taking me to see Tomb Raider. Ever since that day I wanted to be just like her!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

saneguy
I already take 16-24 gms of vit c everyday
If you take 1 tsp of vit c powder and 1/4 tsp of sodium bicarb in water you get about 4 gms of sodium ascorbate after the reaction. Take every 2-3 hrs or until you hit bowel tolerance. Stay just below this amount everyday.

Oh My God..nnnnoooooooo

Dude you are overdoing it, big time, the amount of C you are taking is chelating every damn thing out of your body.

Soon your bones will be brittle, not to mention all the potassium you are peing out, HOLY SHAAT, stop the madness

Look up the work of Pauling, Stone, Cathcart, Hickey, Levy, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

These kinds of advice could lead to the deaths of people who follow this plan because you are "sure" it works.

I would like to throw a disclaimer out to anyone reading this thread that cancer leads to many many deaths, and your oncologist will help to guide you in a medical treatment that works well for you.

These sorts of claims are simply that, just claims. They're is no supporting medical evidence, no lab work to review, no supporting evidence.

End disclaimer

I'm glad you are doing well now, and hope you continue to leave a happy and healthy life.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I have to ask.. where did you get 4 fish with 6 times the normal radiation.

How did you know they had 6 times the radiation.

Why did you eat them?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

AnteBellum

The problem with women like me is we never get a chance to go out!
I'm a single mom with a 3 and 7 year old. My ex, the father, is still my best friend.
I have a huge problem with guys in bars and clubs, they're all idiots! So other then the grocery store and Target (my favorite) I'm a rare bird to see right now. Eventually when I get back into the mood, kids their age have a way of sucking that out of you. I may start dating again but as for now I'm mother goose. Why do you think I hang on this site so much (well one reason)? It keeps my mind going and exercise keeps my body fit.
I have never met anyone like me either. My dad says when I was little the biggest mistake he made was taking me to see Tomb Raider. Ever since that day I wanted to be just like her!

I think I'll start a thread on this tomorrow or so... more common than you think! My best friend and I are in the same postion... Ex's that are our "best friends" = friends with benefits and no commitment to take care of the family. And, the "start dating" thing goes to heck too...

I hope you will be there with your input.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You could replace Jesus with Krishna if you like, or any of the Archetypes, the point is the prayer, not why or who you think is answering it...

I'm sorry but this is just gold. What a wonderful quote!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I dont buy into the orange juice and bible cure, i had testicular cancer, had chemo and now have no cancer. Didnt really get that sick during treatments. This sounds a lot like those pro weed idiots bleating how it cures cancer with no proof whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by V22tech

Why isn't there an applause icon?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

V22tech
I dont buy into the orange juice and bible cure, i had testicular cancer, had chemo and now have no cancer. Didnt really get that sick during treatments. This sounds a lot like those pro weed idiots bleating how it cures cancer with no proof whatsoever.

I have know a couple people after chemo who are so sick they can't function. AT ALL. Look like death walking.

I'm glad you came out fine with the treatments, but not all are so lucky.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So glad to hear about the Vitamin C therapy.

Have you seen the thread about Liposomal Vitamin C. Would love to get your thoughts on that.

Nothing wrong with 16 grams of vitamin C a day.

Did you know they are using 100 grams or more to treat Cancer.

The links are in my signature.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So you traced you cancer to four radiated fish (I presume that you keep parts of all your meals for months, just in case you need to have them tested for radiation, otherwise how would you know which food you ate was irradiated).

Then you took some Vitamin C and Bicarb (actually I'll give you that one because I know it dose work and is an excellent immune system booster).

And knocked it all off with a few prayers to a fictional figure.

Well done.. !!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Already answered on page 2

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Boomy327

You could replace Jesus with Krishna if you like, or any of the Archetypes, the point is the prayer, not why or who you think is answering it...

I'm sorry but this is just gold. What a wonderful quote!

Well I am not too sure about that you see. For example take a Satanist or perhaps an extreme Materialist.

Would they really get help healing from character such as Satan or would materialist get benefits by asking for help from a golden statue of himself or (insert president or actor). I would be very suspect on getting results from heap of gold or from Satan or Aliens or whatever a person is into.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

V22tech

Chemo therapy saves SOME people, most die.

Chemotherapy also kills the cancer the first time in most cases, within 2 years it comes back and doctors then decide to "let you go" after your immune system is destroyed and radiotherapy combined with Chemo makes certain you are filled with radiation too.

So maybe it worked for you, but it doesn't work for most.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I am all for swapping chemo for alternative cancer beating methods. A little research will come up with tonnes of successful ways to tackle cancer. Just not God or Jesus.

IMO if you have cancer and you put all your faith in your religion you are a dead man.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

tinker9917
I have know a couple people after chemo who are so sick they can't function. AT ALL. Look like death walking.
I'm glad you came out fine with the treatments, but not all are so lucky.

Yup, exactly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join