It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia trying to 'dismember' Ukraine through protests, Kiev says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Xcathdra

As usualy you missed the point. You have Russian citizens pretending to be Ukrainian citizens, claiming they suffered injuries at the hands of Ukrainians. These "people" have shown up on different media outlets (Russian) using different names, claiming different injuries.

in other words Russian media is playing masterpiece theatre and is not presenting factual information.

What the hell are you rambling on about?

A typical response from a person who cant support the claims made.

By the way, you never provided a source. Hence the reason for my question.

Feel free to keep obfuscating though. Unlike some of the mindless Russian automatons, people outside of Russia want evidence to consider the claims made, me included.

Any time you post, I will respond and continue demanding you support the claims and provide sources. This is not one of those instances where what you say goes and people should not question it. If that's what you are looking for may I suggest you go to the Russian equivalent of this site (provided you can find any actually access one).

Wow.

First of all I did source it. Maybe if you open your eyes you might see it.

Second, you completely ignore any sources from Ukraine or Russia if they aren't reporting things that don't fit into your agenda. I've sourced RT before and you post "oh those are Russian sources" (implying that people should ignore them), and then just to back your opinions of Ukrainian law you were using an RT source as if it was gospel. There's no consistency except of hypocrisy.

Third, thanks for posting that you'll be going out of your way to harass me because I post things you don't agree with. I'm sure that's a T&C violation and I will let the message board staff know about it.

If you want to read his posts and make sense out of them, just imagine him as an anti-semite, and then everything will fall right into place.

Check it out;

"As usualy you missed the point. You have Jews pretending to be German citizens, claiming they suffered injuries at the hands of Germans. These "people" have shown up on different media outlets (German) using different names, claiming different injuries."

See how simple it is?

All there's to it.

edit on 19-4-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join