It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Sector Attempt Storm Kiev Supreme Court

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Look like Ukraine new government is finding itself between two fires.

Situation in Ukraine look more and more like a civil war in making.

If only the world devils would leave the Ukraine alone...

I'm increasingly in favor of opinion that the whole "Ukraine Crisis" is actually staged on a highest level of few important powers in the world.

it seems almost like everything is playing along according to scenarios that have been already seen elsewhere but without too many victims.

Ukraine nationalists attempt storm on Kiev Supreme Court

Radical activists representing nationalist Right Sector group are attempting to storm Kiev’s Supreme Court building. They have blocked the entrances into the building and surrounded its perimeter. Around 100 activists prevented Supreme Court employees from entering the building through the back door. Near the building, a stage has been set up with audio equipment. Car tires have been brought to the building, but haven’t yet been set on fire.

edit on 7-4-2014 by demus because: leaning toward

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That's not all because many pro Russian supporters also took building yesterday and raised the Russian flag.

Gold from the Ukraine has been send to the USA and the $1bn loan is not that big when you consider that Russia had lent them $15bn and that didn't come with a load of strings.

I don't know the answer but both Russia and NATO should keep out and if anyone must be sent in the that should be Russia

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

actually that is what I was referring to when I said that situation start to look like beginning of a civil war.

I hope I am right in my theory that all the "transitions" planned for Ukraine will happen without loss of life.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This mess could have been avoided ,had the neo-cons in Washington not pulled of the cou and waited for the elections in May .The smaller fractions wanting their own piece of the power will only loose out at the end of the day .Russia wants Ukraine to be a independent state .I am thinking that them being a good friend with Russia would be much better for the majority of people there .The only thing that signing up with the EU will do it make it very hard on the whole country .The west's ( NATO ) plan on Ukraine was to restrict Russia's warm water port and now that will not happen .Washington is not interested in giving them (Ukraine ) money that might come with a NATO base there because NATO would only work in the Crimea .

One thing is sure is that the present Govt. there will not be able to make it business as usual .At this time the west might end up asking Russia to help keep the peace there .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

would you somewhat agree that the whole process was/is planned, organized and staged for the interests of both at the expense of Ukrainian people?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

To a point I would .We know that Washington was involved and is still in other places .ie.Cuba for one but I am sure there are more .When Washington got their cou in Ukraine then Russia made their move . I don't think that it was a conspiracy by the two countries working together .With Russia securing it's warm water port in Crimea there would be no need for them to have that as a strategic move in the future but I am sure they know and have made plans for other moves similar to what they did in Georgia ...peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
if the situation in russia was a two way the us would have waited for the election
they did not
dumbocracy in action

of course what would you expect from a country where the voting machines can be hacked by chimps,
the peeps know it...and they vote anyway..
then they wonder where the money went

also if this was a play as the op suggests one has to explain the Israeli IDF working with the NAZIs
which really shows that what is being spread thick
is NOT democracy
edit on Monam4b20144America/Chicago06 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

demus

would you somewhat agree that the whole process was/is planned, organized and staged for the interests of both at the expense of Ukrainian people?

What like another Poland in 1939 where Germany and Russia chopped it into two ?

No and as you can see I don't trust Russian and could never understand why they Helped the USA to fight in Afghanistan after Pakistan closed the road links.

Russia was happy to have the Ukraine as a buffer zone, a type of DMZ to keep American missiles away from it's borders but that all changed when the west paid thugs to have the elected leader removed and NATO puppets show their true intentions but make no mistake Russia will go to war over this if they have to because they cannot allow themselves to be surrounded any longer.

That missing plane sure keeps a lot of people looking in the wrong direction whilst all this is taking place don't you think

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

what if the end goal is to let Russia have Crimea and East, South of Ukraine while the West get the Kyiv and western parts of Ukraine + deals with MMF and joining NATO and EU in the future?

sounds to me like a possible outcome.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
lets look at the modern precedents
iraq, afghanistan, grenada...gaza.. syria...libya..ireland..iceland
a tag team?
nope
can't see it

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

It's too soon to tell what will happen .At the moment there seems to be independent parts that may be taking the route that Crimea took in it's referendum . It's still hard to say if they will want to stay separate or apply to unite with Russia .It's not hard to imagine that they would want to follow the same path , as it would or could benefit them . One thing seems sure is that they don't want anything to do with the present Govt . in Kiev .I think there are a lot of people in Ukraine that are not seeing anything good in there future with regards to joining the EU and as far as being a independent federation they would really need a good friend to hep them . Russia is their best bet from what I have read from different commentators on the subject ...peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Yes might happen but then we just get a wall where Russia and the west have no buffer zone between them both and then mistakes are made.

More effort should be made to restore the status quo before everyone talks about chopping the place in two and Russia stands a better chance at doing that than anything the west has to offer the people of a once peaceful nation.

We are the aggressors in that region and if we cannot reign in our american partners who think it's all a video game to be played out in Europe then we deserve the same fate that the German public received after 1943.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

too late.

chopping has already started with Crimea.

about the cities- regions declaring independence at the present moment; it is clear that they want to join Russia, I think there is no doubt about it.

and if everything go on without a civil war, they would win, while the west of Ukraine would have to accept various agreements, abandoning their independence.

East is much more industrialized than the West (talking about Ukraine) and has higher GDP.

edit on 7-4-2014 by demus because: observing differences

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

VirusGuard
That's not all because many pro Russian supporters also took building yesterday and raised the Russian flag.

Gold from the Ukraine has been send to the USA and the $1bn loan is not that big when you consider that Russia had lent them $15bn and that didn't come with a load of strings.

I don't know the answer but both Russia and NATO should keep out and if anyone must be sent in the that should be Russia

I thought the pro Russians upporters seized buildings in Donatesk

Reuters - Pro-Russia protesters seize Ukraine buildings, Kiev blames Putin

(Reuters) - Pro-Russian protesters seized state buildings in three east Ukrainian cities on Sunday, triggering accusations from the pro-European government in Kiev that President Vladimir Putin was orchestrating "separatist disorder".

The building in Kiev was stormed by the right wing group whose leader was killed.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't get your reply, what is it all about?

he said pro - Russian supporters seized buildings, you said pro - Russian supporters seized buildings.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

The Pro Russia supporters seized buildings in eastern Ukraine.

the right wing group seized a building in Kiev.

Contrary to popular belief they are not the same groups. Unless he is stating the right wing groups in Kiev are in fact Pro Russian supporters actively working towards Putins goal of complete control over Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by demus

Contrary to popular belief they are not the same groups. Unless he is stating the right wing groups in Kiev are in fact Pro Russian supporters actively working towards Putins goal of complete control over Ukraine.

I am sure he knows that.

and I certainly hope everyone here know that as well.

is there really "popular belief" that Pro - Russians and Right Sector are the same group?

are you joking?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

demus

imo, from what i've seen so far:
pro nato activists used the cover of the russian olympics to stage a coup.

the new interim leader seems to be unaware of diplomacy and compromise and is leading his countrymen to disaster.

the russians defeated napoleon and hitler and will not allow themselves to be surrounded by nato bases.
the russians will do what they must to protect their vital interests.

the only hope to avoid disaster would be for kiev to show statesmanship and difuse the situation with diplomacy with russia.

the nato military/industrial complex benifits greatly from this crisis, so the future could be bleack for the ukrainians, if they allow themselves to be tools.
edit on 7-4-2014 by citizen6511 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

citizen6511

demus

the new interim leader seems to be unaware of diplomacy and compromise and is leading his countrymen to disaster.

the only hope to avoid disaster would be for kiev to show statesmanship and difuse the situation with diplomacy with russia.

edit on 7-4-2014 by citizen6511 because: (no reason given)

this two points I definitely agree with.

one of their first moves was to ban Russian language, I mean who in their right mind would do that in a situation like that?

that is why I think it's already arranged setup.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by demus

I am willing to bet the Right Sector was infiltrated some time ago by the FSB. The Ukraine government caught on to the fact that they were duped and have been making moves to dismantle the influence of this group.

All too late. Putin is pulling the strings of the same groups he is protecting his people from. Talk about a false flag!..
Clever and so very evil.

edit on 4/7/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join