New Theory: Freemason Civil War is going on between the Freemasons and the Illuminati hinted in Man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli
I understand what he was aiming at, but that is conjecture and I find that lazy. If they believe someone is a Mason they should have some kind of proof.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
People looking for hidden messages in movies. Yikes. I think you're really stretching on this one. These kind of theories and conspiracy inventions make the general populace of theorists look bad. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but seriously. Take a deep breath, read your theory aloud to yourself, and I hope you hear how ridiculous it sounds. Cheers! :-)
edit on 20-6-2014 by JackSparrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Have you ever stopped to think that you're making a false dichotomy?

Perhaps the NWO is already in effect; we have brainwashing media, stupid # going on all over the world as far as war and lack of priorities in some sort of Hedonistic society. We don't give two cents to the people that are dying. If the USA and the UK stopped buying ice cream for a year we could feed the entire world with the money saved.

Perhaps the "Freemasons" and the "Illuminati" are one in the same and are fighting for a turn of events; a change to a society that cares about all its members and seeks unification rather than isolation (as we currently do).

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The way I reason it out is that the "secret" power group may or may not exist now....but no matters because the structure of our reality is such that in practice, it operates as if they did exist anyways.....
Until humanity can get its head around a better way of surviving.....we continue to pillage EACH OTHER.............essentially cannibals....

If you read the OSCE's publications on Freedom of Expression and the way they endorse the discarding of that clause in the EU's Human Rights Charter in favour of something called 'Hate Speech' and analyize the cases they give as an example, you would see the trajectory of the 'New World Order'. It is not Democracy, for without freedom of expression it can't exist. Of course the Anglo Mason nations are members of this organization and fund it.

<< 1  2   >>

join