It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory: Freemason Civil War is going on between the Freemasons and the Illuminati hinted in Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

We have more than a few ATS Masonic members you know? You did know that right? They will probably be wondering why you directed this in such a way as to ignore the fact they are reading this right now. I mean...youre just off theorizing n telling them about themselves, rt? Kinda backwards...

Why not pose this directly to them and see the response?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

because they can respond if they like to. I didnt say they couldnt.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think that the acid test is that this thread is not in Skunk Works, yet. Does anybody have any thoughts about that?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Youre not getting my point.Your theorizing about some of the readers here. It
may...may...have been perhaps better to address them since they are here...instead of talking around them like they arent. I'd have just repectfully addressed them and asked them what they thought of this theory of them you have.

Its like going into a room of a mix of Americans and foreigners from other countries and saying "You know what I THINK foreigners are .....". That would be kind of disrespectful to your audience. See what I mean?

What not just title your thread "HEY! Masons! I gotta theory about you and your "agendas"!
I suppose your not seeing that....

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Youre not getting my point.Your theorizing about some of the readers here. It
may...may...have been perhaps better to address them since they are here...instead of talking around them like they arent. I'd have just repectfully addressed them and asked them what they thought of this theory of them you have.

Its like going into a room of a mix of Americans and foreigners from other countries and saying "You know what I THINK foreigners are .....". That would be kind of disrespectful to your audience. See what I mean?

What not just title your thread "HEY! Masons! I gotta theory about you and your "agendas"!
I suppose your not seeing that....

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)
I get your point. But I will have to take your advice the next time. What you want me to do about it now?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Just like me friend...learn from it for the next thread you and I both make. Youre on to something here though I think...someone should direct some threads to our ATS Masons.

Who better to understand us asking about them, secret societies and the Masonic ideology, but fellow ATS members? I'll bet we'd find out more from them because they are fellow members, than if we just threw some dis-associated thoughts and questions to the general world, you know?

PS Awhile back...I heard about my old keyboard player moving to Florida and becoming a Mason....and I saw a photo of him in full Masonic regalia. He never seemed the type...but then again...what the heck IS the type to become one?

For the record, my grandfather was a Mason, my grandmother, aunt and my mother were all Order of the Eastern Star, most are buried in a Masonic cemetery in Michigan

Thanks for the reply MS

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm a Canadian, who just received my ea in blue lodge. Despite living in Calgary, and one of the most prosperous cities in the world. My lodge is filled with brothers that be the kindest and aging men. Thus I find it very hard to believe the vast majority of all anti-masonry. As personal life experience tells me it is ridiculous. I have been into esoteric and ancient knowledge for over a decade. With censorship over internet these days, it's very easy to tell what conspiracy should be pursued due to extreme censorship, and which to ignore due to zero censorship, and obvious diss-information. I'd like to b able to ask your opinions from time to time if that is okay, and also offer friendship to my brother. Finally, I am new to Ats membership. And tried to send that as private msg, only to find out that it's not allowed.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernCron
Finally, I am new to Ats membership. And tried to send that as private msg, only to find out that it's not allowed.

You need to have 20 posts before you can start a thread or send a message.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LouisCypher

How does 1 do that? Just make 20 comments on different threads? Also, when going through topics to choose to view, or the 1st pg, on a smart phone, how do u get to the next page forward? Not on individual threads, comments, but in general listing areas? Only way I've figured out how to do, is through listed url at bottom, and changing the pg #. Very annoying and pain in my brain!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BernCron

Welcome to ATS brother! It's a fun place to learn new things.

You need 20 posts to be fully "vested" in ATS. As I post this, you have 13. So just visit 7 threads, and post your opinion on them. Once you have that, you can do anything the rest of us can. (except swill beer like a boss, Only the New Jersey masons have that super power)

As with your experience, I have yet to meet any Illuminati, world dominating type masons, only the super nice folks whom you would be proud to call friend and brother.

Shoot me a U2U when you have your 20.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If I was a skilled black magician wanting to control people or otherwise interfere, I sure would love to try the art of movie making by occult means.

The question is
Is the world crazy enough?

Hey, hasn't secret societies been secretly and openly influencing humanity through almost all ages?
What's up with that?

If a person is operating on a higher level of consciousness the boons that he might come across by climbing the ladder of understanding would be a unique set of skills that could truly aid him in performing what could essentially be seen as miracles, depending on what viewpoint you take.

Might be off topic but..
I'd really recommend watching this video series:

There's some deep knowledge being presented, it's a lot of basic stuff too but it really was like a breath of fresh air to me intellectually. Goes into language quite a bit at times too.

This topic also brings to mind what some researchers have claimed about the name of Hollywood, that its name is derived from the use of magic wands made of holly tree by the ancient druids.
I think it's fitting.. in a way Hollywood is continuously casting spells that fundamentally influence our perceptions.
Just look at young people these days.. they want to be reality stars, bloggers, Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians, they have these narcissistic goldplated fantasies that they are fed from birth. That is their intake.. they're spellbound, truly.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
From the Master of a lodge in the GL of Canada in the Province of Ontario, welcome to the craft. Rely on those experienced craftsmen to help guide you towards perfecting your ashlar.

In this forum you will find those like Augustus or Ksig (among others whose knowledge will prove them worthy) who you can look to for grounded, reliable masonic knowledge in the face of those who would peddle oft-debunked old lies as being new truth. Ask away and within the limitations of our obligations, you can expect answers to assist you on your journey. Enjoy the journey and know in your heart that it is about you doing your best to perfect yourself as a man, squaring your actions and making yourself that much more acceptable to the GAOTU that in your final days you can say "I've done a man's work".

Good luck and PM me when your post count permits

Fitz

originally posted by: BernCron

I'm a Canadian, who just received my ea in blue lodge. Despite living in Calgary, and one of the most prosperous cities in the world. My lodge is filled with brothers that be the kindest and aging men. Thus I find it very hard to believe the vast majority of all anti-masonry. As personal life experience tells me it is ridiculous. I have been into esoteric and ancient knowledge for over a decade. With censorship over internet these days, it's very easy to tell what conspiracy should be pursued due to extreme censorship, and which to ignore due to zero censorship, and obvious diss-information. I'd like to b able to ask your opinions from time to time if that is okay, and also offer friendship to my brother. Finally, I am new to Ats membership. And tried to send that as private msg, only to find out that it's not allowed.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
He never seemed the type...but then again...what the heck IS the type to become one?

Precisely so. There isn't a "type" per se beyond the type who cares for his fellow man and is charitable in all the ways we all aspire to be. Masonry doesn't have a lock on good men and if a good man can be found or made through any particular means, why gainsay the means? It's the end that matters in that regard.

Fitz

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is a war going on, but on the battlefield, agents from both sides appear diffuse, one victory might be a defeat in disguise, while the soldiers sometimes switch sides, knowing or unknowing fully, such is the nature of this battle, like day turns to night, while at dawn and twilight the forces ready themselves once more.

As it has been wisely said, there are messages hidden and in plain sight for those in the masses that have eyes, what those messages really mean?

Well, in the end as it has been since the beginning, its up to the one that listens to feel what its heart speaks, and then if it truly is willing, either do something about it or go back to the pen...

cheers!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The war for Freemasons is between 'liberal' Freemasons and 'Conservative' Freemasons through the political parties and Masonic spam entities that pass for world government and think tanks. But you have to understand it is in fact between groups of variously affected Freemasons with varying degrees of hatred for Christianity. The big and tall types are willing to put up with the Churches and frequently use them, the other types just completely hate Christians and aren't willing to wait. It seems like they are at war but they are only fighting among themselves over the setting of the oven burner to boil the water.

The Lodges membership control the local political party organizations and municipal political activity, from there it goes national, then when in power they can appoint to government or hand out contracts, nominate to commissions etc.. Remember in 'Democracy' the political parties control the Government. Masonry controls the political parties. It is that basic and simple.This is surprisingly easy for them because little of the general population is active in the parties, contrary to what you might think. Showing up at some rally during the election doesn't count, but again few people understand that.

Attendance counts. So if you want to stop Masonry, and are a Christian then get active in a mainstream party, you'll be in the belly of the beast. Drop a questioning comment or two about the Masons after a while and you will see.
freemasonrywatch.org...

edit on 29-5-2014 by FW4ats because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FW4ats

Yes, we control everything. BTW, that's a fantastic site to find "truth".
Boo!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If your lodge brothers are also sitting on the executive of local party associations in every riding or county organization in the country then guess what. Masonry controls the parties. What does the non-mason find when he logs into any public discussion board on the internet that has an area for, or where Masonry is discussed? Masons. Lots of them. What you see here is what you will find there.

Hate away Mason, like I give a f.ck.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

no hate, just apathy. A bit of pity. and some gratuitous laughter.

People like you make me smile.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What utter BS. There is no internal war nor does the fraternity have a hatred for Christianity. Nor do we use political parties or any organization. You seem as clueless about politics as you are about Freemasonry.

Simply saying it isn't proof. Show us specific people or examples of this "controlling everything." If you believe this strongly then there should be evidence (not conjecture). Let's have names and what Lodge they belong to.
edit on 29-5-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Simply saying it isn't proof. Show us specific people or examples of this "controlling everything." If you believe this strongly then there should be evidence (not conjecture). Let's have names and what Lodge they belong to.

Post like this are likely influenced by people of great notoriety being involved with the fraternity.

For example, Napoleon appointed his brother head of Freemasonry when he became emperor, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin was the spymaster for the revolution, and I am sure you can think of several others.

Most of these folks don't go look into the personal connections of these individuals to see whether it was masonry or something else that was directing their actions.

The ideology of masonry is not entirely original and so is lumped as a whole together with other groups.

Surely you already know this, but it was really for the FWats persona.

-FBB

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join