It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory: Freemason Civil War is going on between the Freemasons and the Illuminati hinted in Man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
New Theory: Freemason Civil War is going on between the Freemasons and the Illuminati.

both the Freemasons and the Illuminati like to hide messages in movies and media.

Well I was watching Man of Steel, which is a movie by Warner Bro, the same studio that does the BATMAN movies which we know have been linked to two other mass shootings in the past by other conspiracy theorist.

In this movie, Superman stated that he is 33 years old when asked. Similar hidden message as Frances Bacon's edit of King James bible of Jesus being 33 years of age at death. Symbolism of 33 Degrees in Masonry. As in the Grand Mason.

Yet Who was Superman fighting?

General Zod. This General Zod was the bringer of a NEW WORLD!!
Same ideals as Adam Weishaupt who founded the Illuminati in the first place.

keep in mind, that the First Illuminati members were FREEMASONS!

So they could have easily infiltrated the Freemason Lodge, even at a higher rank in the Masonry, because his members themselves were Freemasons.

Whats to say the modern Masons also dont have Illuminati members still in their ranks?

Could this be a means of a civil war inside the Masons? And could MAN OF STEEL be some kind of message to us or other members of this upcoming war?

What is Trident as well. This seem to be another code in the movie, I havnt seem to solve yet.

Any other theorist would like to chip in on this?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi op.

Here is some more resent trident symbolism for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I rather suspect the only message hidden inside Man Of Steel was that Zack Snyder is a terrible movie maker...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Have you also considered the possibility that it might just be a not very good movie?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

No, i don't think so.

There are many rites of Freemasonry, and not all have 33 degrees. With that out of the way, what is the point of these societies even hiding messages in AAA films? I don't see a point to it, really.

And while on this topic, can you tell me just what ideals general Zod shares with Adam Weishaupt? I haven't actually seen the movie, but am intrigued as to what specific ideals are presented...

---

It is true that Adam Weishaupt was a freemason, but he actually resigned from the craft before forming the Bavarian Illuminati, if my memory serves me right. I also wouldn't say that all original members were (ex)freemasons, unless you have proof to back that up.

Now, from what i gather, Weishaupt did indeed recruit freemasons into the Illuminati. I also recall reading that Weishaupt also ordered some of his associates to 'infiltrate' the Freemason lodges...i am not completely sure on the veracity of that, but i do know that many Illuminati members were Freemasons, regardless.

Now we get to the interesting stuff. Why would the Illuminati operate solely within the Freemasons, if Weishaupt was comfortable with it being apart from the former? Maybe he wanted to consolidate power...but if he did, he would be out of that structure, considering he himself was not a high level Mason...

To address your modern Illuminati/Freemason theory - I can see the possibility of freemasons continuing to practice Illuminati ideals, after the fall of the Bavarian Illuminati. That could explain any possibility of current Freemasons continuing to practice the ideals of the Bavarian Illuminati. With that said, we don't have any evidence to suggest that Illuminati practices are continuing to thrive within Freemasonic lodges...let alone be passed down through degrees or the like.

Me, personally. I believe that the Bavarian Illuminati may have survived the edict(s) put against itself and other societies like it. They were quite an influential society, and given that the Freemasons survived the restrictions, i see no reason as to why the Illuminati couldn't operate privately, and thus, survive as well. The truth is, we may never know.

With all this said, i am willing to say that there is no war between the Illuminati and the Freemasons....
I am also willing to say that the Bavarian Illuminati no longer exists (or, if it does, not in its original and intended form)...

Daas.
edit on 7-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Looking at all the mythology the Trident is the symbol of Atlantis. It also is the symbol of Poseidon who was supposed to be the god of Atlantis. Zeus seems to coincide with God in the Bible, whereas Poseidon seems to be a lesser god than Zeus, maybe one could call him the leader of fallen angels. You may notice that both Zeus and Poseidon have the ability to change their appearance. Shapeshift into whatever they like. They could appear as a man, or they could appear as a man with an eagle head perhaps. You could think of Poseidon as Lucifer and the Trident as a symbol of him. I mean could Jesus shapeshift? Hehe..

Some side with god,
some side with the rebellion.

Both think they are the good guys. I mean Luke skywalker was a blond haired blue eyed "Skywalker." He was the "good guy." The Nazis thought of the "Aryans" as coming from Atlantis. Atlantis Trident... Then "The Flood" Then survivors maybe? At least that's the Nazi story of German's origin.. Of course if there was a great flood then those survivors would go find another group of people and enslave them in the caste system in india where the Trident symbol is featured prominently.

I have no idea what 13 and 33 and 7 and 12 mean.. Maybe 33 is the percentage of the rebellion? One third?

As far as putting symbols in movies it's not something that has a point other than to show those with eyes to see another layer to the story THEY want to tell. Neo, Luke, Superman... Same character, same story, told with different filters. Your subconscious knows the story now. Maybe you could call it conditioning. Maybe you could call it teaching?

I don't think a savior is coming, or if there is one coming he might save us into slavery or something haha.

Disclaimer:
I'm playing very lose scholarly here, but I think there's something to it if I had more time, maybe later..
oh and I havn't seen the movie..

edit on 7-4-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

daaskapital

It is true that Adam Weishaupt was a freemason, but he actually resigned from the craft before forming the Bavarian Illuminati, if my memory serves me right. I also wouldn't say that all original members were (ex)freemasons, unless you have proof to back that up.

From what I read, he was a freemason, and remained one.

Now, from what i gather, Weishaupt did indeed recruit freemasons into the Illuminati. I also recall reading that Weishaupt also ordered some of his associates to 'infiltrate' the Freemason lodges...i am not completely sure on the veracity of that, but i do know that many Illuminati members were Freemasons, regardless.

Weishaupt tried to recruit from the ranks of masonry as most of the men already thought along the same lines as him, and they already were accustom to secrecy, which was vital to his mission. A great book on the subject is Perfectibilists: The 18th Century Bavarian Order of the Illuminati

Now we get to the interesting stuff. Why would the Illuminati operate solely within the Freemasons, if Weishaupt was comfortable with it being apart from the former? Maybe he wanted to consolidate power...but if he did, he would be out of that structure, considering he himself was not a high level Mason...I can see the possibility of freemasons continuing to practice Illuminati ideals, after the fall of the Bavarian Illuminati. That could explain any possibility of current Freemasons continuing to practice the ideals of the Bavarian Illuminati. With that said, we don't have any evidence to suggest that Illuminati practices are continuing to thrive within Freemasonic lodges...let alone be passed down through degrees or the like.

Me, personally. I believe that the Bavarian Illuminati may have survived the edict(s) put against itself and other societies like it. They were quite an influential society, and given that the Freemasons survived the restrictions, i see no reason as to why the Illuminati couldn't operate privately, and thus, survive as well. The truth is, we may never know.

I doubt they survived. If they did, and their ideals also survived, we wouldn't have the division of power that we do today. If they gained real power, then the difference between the haves and have not's would not be so great.

The historical Tea Party and rebellion that led to the US independence was more of an Illuminati type event than it was a Freemason type event, even though there were many Freemasons taking part. (you would have to know the tenants of Freemasonry to understand that.)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for the information.

It's been a long time since i've looked into this stuff, and am, as can be seen, a bit rusty

On one point. I remember reading that Weishaupt had quit the craft, but joined back up later on in life (after forming the Bavarian Illuminati)...Mind you, this was a fair while ago, and i can't remember the source. You are probably correct though...

---

Yeah, it is a shame that their ideals didn't catch on...i thought that they were pretty great, and extremely significant for the time.

I do have a question though. How was it that the Freemasons survived the edict(s), yet the Illuminati (seemingly) did not? I mean, both societies were powerful...what was stopping the Bavarian Illuminati from say, going next door and continuing on in secret, or doing what the Freemasons done?

I do agree that the Illuminati likely never survived

Thanks again.
edit on 7-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

maybe not Zod in the video but Zorg and the 5000 years is used in a lot of movie's tomb raider being another

maybe the war is for our minds

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

The Illuminati were a bit aggressive with their ideas. They did things that went against the Church and government. Freemasonry was and has been a much more passive group. Any aggression was not done in the name of masonry, even if it was masons involved. We have a very strict set of rules for how we operate, and it has remained the same for a long time.

I would have joined the Illuminati if given the chance. I do like what they stood for.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

knightsofhonor
This General Zod was the bringer of a NEW WORLD!!
Same ideals as Adam Weishaupt who founded the Illuminati in the first place.

I watched that mediocre film (and I am being polite) and unless I missed where Zod was deposing monarchs and destroying the Vatican, which were the actual aims of the Bavarian Illuminati, then the corollary does not exist.

So they could have easily infiltrated the Freemason Lodge, even at a higher rank in the Masonry, because his members themselves were Freemasons.

What are the 'higher ranks in Masonry'?

Whats to say the modern Masons also dont have Illuminati members still in their ranks?

Because the Bavarian Illuminati dissolved over two centuries ago. Read the book network linked, it really is the best book written on the group and Terry, the author, used to post on this site.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I stopped reading immediately when I read the words "Man of Steel", not because I'm homophobic but because I want to see the movie and haven't yet. I don't know what you said afterwards, but did you say enough for a "Spoiler Alert" notice to be put before the paragraph? Thanks.

-- Man of Graphene

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wow I wish real life was this interesting but sadly I do not believe in the Illuminati and all its pointless subtle hints in media.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The idea of elitist groups at odds is not a new one, if you look hard enough you might find threads here already, or even posts wthin threads on the same theme. One thing is sure, there is always a war on for your mind, only I think they are getting less good at it as knowledge gets better in the grass roots.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I do love theories based off of works of fiction and people over-analyzing everything. There are 33-degrees is Scottish Rite Masonry. There is more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite, but everyone seems focused (tunnel vision really) on it because of a) their HQ location, b) the writings (or attributed writings) of Pike, and c) they use a numbering system.

While I'm not going to say people couldn't infiltrate because I'm sure it's happened, but to get into the "higher ranks" isn't something that happens over night nor does any single leader really have ultimate authority; most bodies in Masonry leave the power in the hands of the voting members. In regards to this theory, there are far too many variables and wildcards to allow any secret group from secretly steering Freemasonry effectively and efficiently.

Because the Illuminati was disbanded near the end of the 18th century.

reply to post by 999zxcv

I love that movie.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by daaskapital

The Illuminati were a bit aggressive with their ideas. They did things that went against the Church and government. Freemasonry was and has been a much more passive group. Any aggression was not done in the name of masonry, even if it was masons involved. We have a very strict set of rules for how we operate, and it has remained the same for a long time.

I would have joined the Illuminati if given the chance. I do like what they stood for.

Sounds like their goals aligned quite well with that of the French revolution.

National baths for everyone! Huzzah! Right NetworkDude?

Drownings at Nantes
en.wikipedia.org...

Estimated number of victims

The precise number of victims is not known. According to Roger Dupuy, there were between 7 and 11 drowning executions, with 300 to 400 victims each time.[5] According to Jacques Hussenet, 1,800 to 4,800 people drowned on the orders of Carrier, and perhaps 2,000 others drowned on the orders by other Republican revolutionaries in Nantes.[6] Jean-Clément Martin wrote that between 1,800 and 4,000 people died in mass drownings.[7] In 1879, Alfred Lallie reported that 4,860 people were drowned[3] confirmed by Hippolyte Taine.[8] According Reynald Secher, 4,800 victims suffered execution by drowning just during the fall 1793.[9] For Gaston Martin, about 1800 died, for Fouquet 9000 died, for Mellinet 3500 were killed.[10]

According to historian Reynald Secher, these murders are one component of a systematic policy of extermination (genocide) of the residents of the Vendée planned by the revolutionary Committee of Public Safety, and approved by a vote of the National Convention in Paris on 1 October 1793.[11]

Of course I am just giving you a hard time here, because the new boss is just as bad as the old boss, am I right?

en.wikipedia.org...

García Cárcel estimates that the total number processed by the Inquisition throughout its history was approximately 150,000; applying the percentages of executions that appeared in the trials of 1560–1700—about 2%—the approximate total would be about 3,000 put to death.

. . .
For comparative purposes, the number of people executed for "witchcraft" in Europe during about the same time span as the Inquisition is estimated to total 60,000

-FBB
edit on 7-4-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 7-4-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 202

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Yes, and depending whom you ask, some say the French Revolution was a great success. (please say "great success" in the Borat voice)

edit on 7-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Balphomet. In secret. On Mondays.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Network Dude knows more about this than he is letting on. In the 90s he worked in the masonic bureau of counter-intelligence and that was all about preventing infiltration from the Illuminati and intercepting comm between the Knights of Malta and Scientology. Don't be fooled. If you ask him direct and specific questions I`m sure he`ll reveal a little more.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

As my specialty has always been counter-intelligence, you know I cannot elaborate on that. Wait, is it "counter, or anti"?
Oh well, either way.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The way I reason it out is that the "secret" power group may or may not exist now....but no matters because the structure of our reality is such that in practice, it operates as if they did exist anyways.....
Until humanity can get its head around a better way of surviving.....we continue to pillage EACH OTHER.............essentially cannibals....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join