It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret Eva Braun : DNA analysis carried out on hair shows she could have been from Jewish family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

there are WALLS of names of people who died in that war
your names are more special then any others?
its like the Jews asking Ely Weasle to show his tatoo...which he apparantly can't..
THEY ( Auschwitz jews) say he is like so many recollections, a fraud

Observation by a Jewish sociologist/camp survivor:
“...most of the memoirs and reports [of 'Holocaust survivors'] are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks...”
—Samuel Gringauz, "Jewish Social Studies" (New York), January 1950, Vol. 12, p. 65.

www.eliewieseltattoo.com...

how zionism and hitler were in bed together
www.truetorahjews.org...
and as far as what you said about references..
some rabbis might make a mockery of your 'tude hey?

edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago30 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Oh, well now, my OTHER grandfather, which you didn't even ask about, was a POW in Bataan for three years. He was in the 201 CAC, Flint Company. He wasn't Jewish.

So yes, I know about loss also. But am I blaming the Japanese today? No, I only blame those that lived then. Today, Germans have had to live with the stigma, but am I blaming Germans who were born after WWII? No, only the ones who lived then.

Sgt. Ralph Edward Moore, died of wounds received in Bilibid Prison, Pine Forest Camp #1. Medals received posthumously. Not Jewish.

What next? Going to tell me it was the Catholic church's fault for MacArthur giving the command for all soldiers in the Philippines to lay down their weapons and give in? My grandfather was in Corrigedor and the Bataan Death March. Yes, I know about WWII.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Danbones

FlyersFan

buster2010
If Hitler was so anti Christian then why did he give millions to the Roman Catholic church?

Nazi Persecution of the Catholic Church in Poland
2.5 Million Poles were killed. Mostly Catholic
10,000 Catholic Schools Closed by Nazis ... students forced into Nazi Public Schools

Hitler had hundreds of thousands of Catholics killed.
I seriously doubt he favored Catholics or the Catholic Church.
If he did .. he wouldn't have been having them slaughtered.

as of 1939
germany was 40 percent catholic and 56 percent protestant
protestants often don't consider catholics to be christians, nor gypsies, nor jews, nor even some of themselves either

In 1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the Christian population of Germany was around 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic.[1] A German census in May 1939, completed more than six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% of Germans considered themselves Protestant, (including non-denominational Christians) and 40% considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5% claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5% atheists.

Most of this latter 5% were committed Nazis, who left the churches in response and encouragement of the Nazi Party who wanted to reduce the influence of Christianity in Germany[3] Most members of the Nazi Party, however, were Christians, composed of some Lutheran Evangelical, the apostate members of Nazi inspired Positive Christianity and some of the Catholic faith traditions respectively.

It must be noted by mid-1933 it was mandated no one could be employed in the Trade Unions, or in government from clerk to high office, without being a member of the Nazi Party
en.wikipedia.org...

i find it quite interesting with all the blame hitler stuff not many look at the role of christianity played in all the death and destruction
like blame lucifer instead of looking in the mirror...
like who actually stuffed the gypsies and retarded kids, and pows, oh and maybe some Jews into those uuuh "ovens" anyhow?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yes, tell me who stuffed my relative Max Brickner into that uh "oven". Let me give names to the victims, maybe that way people will see the reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that Germany was taken over by madness, long before WWII. But in 1935, my Max Brickner was forced to wear a star and his citizenship was revoked, in the very place he was born in. But who did it? The Third Reich, not the Vatican.

To the memory of Max Brickner, died at Dachau. A Jew.

there is a lot of frustration in your words...
stop

your lost or any other lost can't be recompensed ever...
nor those in Syria right now and not those 69 or so years ago
edit on 7-4-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

as i illustrated in my sig thread ( please check]..modern royalty, specifically the queen of england, and her relations, in europe, and the ruling class in the us, who are all related to her it seems, are the modern master race of aryans...
they bankroll petty dictators constantly...mao, lenin, pol pot, the shaw, karzi, saddam, Obama, hitler...

as carlin said there is a club and you aint in it...
( Hitler was just a useful bit player just like Obama is a useful bit player )

then there is the recent book(s) which makes a pretty good case for all those old players winding up in south america, with full knowledge of course, of the PTB
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

And hitler's missing years where he wandered about in England in the yearly 1920s in Liverpool way too many of the ruling elite seem to have missing time when you look into it obama /hw bush and little gw

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

KrzYma

WarminIndy

Danbones

FlyersFan

buster2010
If Hitler was so anti Christian then why did he give millions to the Roman Catholic church?

Nazi Persecution of the Catholic Church in Poland
2.5 Million Poles were killed. Mostly Catholic
10,000 Catholic Schools Closed by Nazis ... students forced into Nazi Public Schools

Hitler had hundreds of thousands of Catholics killed.
I seriously doubt he favored Catholics or the Catholic Church.
If he did .. he wouldn't have been having them slaughtered.

as of 1939
germany was 40 percent catholic and 56 percent protestant
protestants often don't consider catholics to be christians, nor gypsies, nor jews, nor even some of themselves either

In 1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the Christian population of Germany was around 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic.[1] A German census in May 1939, completed more than six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% of Germans considered themselves Protestant, (including non-denominational Christians) and 40% considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5% claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5% atheists.

Most of this latter 5% were committed Nazis, who left the churches in response and encouragement of the Nazi Party who wanted to reduce the influence of Christianity in Germany[3] Most members of the Nazi Party, however, were Christians, composed of some Lutheran Evangelical, the apostate members of Nazi inspired Positive Christianity and some of the Catholic faith traditions respectively.

It must be noted by mid-1933 it was mandated no one could be employed in the Trade Unions, or in government from clerk to high office, without being a member of the Nazi Party
en.wikipedia.org...

i find it quite interesting with all the blame hitler stuff not many look at the role of christianity played in all the death and destruction
like blame lucifer instead of looking in the mirror...
like who actually stuffed the gypsies and retarded kids, and pows, oh and maybe some Jews into those uuuh "ovens" anyhow?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yes, tell me who stuffed my relative Max Brickner into that uh "oven". Let me give names to the victims, maybe that way people will see the reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that Germany was taken over by madness, long before WWII. But in 1935, my Max Brickner was forced to wear a star and his citizenship was revoked, in the very place he was born in. But who did it? The Third Reich, not the Vatican.

To the memory of Max Brickner, died at Dachau. A Jew.

there is a lot of frustration in your words...
stop

your lost or any other lost can't be recompensed ever...
nor those in Syria right now and not those 69 or so years ago
edit on 7-4-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

Nope, only sadness.

And why are Syrians dying today? Is it because they aren't viewed as humans?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

999zxcv

Danbones

as i illustrated in my sig thread ( please check]..modern royalty, specifically the queen of england, and her relations, in europe, and the ruling class in the us, who are all related to her it seems, are the modern master race of aryans...
they bankroll petty dictators constantly...mao, lenin, pol pot, the shaw, karzi, saddam, Obama, hitler...

then there is the recent book(s) which makes a pretty good case for all those old players winding up in south america, with full knowledge of course, of the PTB

And hitler's missing years where he wandered about in England in the yearly 1920s in Liverpool way too many of the ruling elite seem to have missing time when you look into it obama /hw bush and little gw

Including Jesus..but thats another subject lol

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

...my OTHER grandfather, which you didn't even ask about...

yes, my other grandfather was also killed by the system..
maybe instead of blaming people you start blaming the system... wherever it comes from

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

999zxcv

Danbones

Including Jesus..but thats another subject lol
A story is the correct phrase there as their is no proof of that person ever existing and maybe fiction more than fact

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

KrzYma

...my OTHER grandfather, which you didn't even ask about...

yes, my other grandfather was also killed by the system..
maybe instead of blaming people you start blaming the system... wherever it comes from

The system only works when everybody plays the system game. Dietrich Bonhoefer didn't.

There are individuals who do have the choice and don't play it. Maybe you never hear so much about them, but a system is made of people. Those people can choose to be a part or not a part.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join