It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret Eva Braun : DNA analysis carried out on hair shows she could have been from Jewish family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

buster2010
If Hitler was so anti Christian then why did he give millions to the Roman Catholic church?

Nazi Persecution of the Catholic Church in Poland
2.5 Million Poles were killed. Mostly Catholic
10,000 Catholic Schools Closed by Nazis ... students forced into Nazi Public Schools

Hitler had hundreds of thousands of Catholics killed.
I seriously doubt he favored Catholics or the Catholic Church.
If he did .. he wouldn't have been having them slaughtered.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yet more proof that Hitler was bonkers in other words.

Was there ever any doubt the guy was not firing on all cylinders?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

AngryCymraeg

PhoenixOD
Yes Hitler sent out people all over the world to try to find races that had some Aryan qualities to try to root his idea of an Aryan race. But in the End the Aryan master race was just an ideal he was aiming for.

Yes, but he still held the Germans up to be closest to that ideal, followed by the Nordics and then some bizarre sliding scale downwards.

It seems that there are lots of factions of is considered Aryan and that the

Nordicist conception of the Aryan Race that idealized "pure" Aryans as having certain physical traits that were defined as Nordic such as blond hair and blue eyes

source

So while some Germans (not all) were considered Aryan there were others with Nordic features that were considered "Pure" Aryans as long as they could get an Aryan certificate.

all persons wishing to be a citizen of the Reich had to provide proof of their Aryan ancestry by acquiring an Aryan certificate

source

Was Hitler a citizen of the Reich or not? Oh, he was the LEADER of the Reich.

Who passed that law? Oh yes, Hitler did. So tell me again how little he thought of Aryan identity.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

FlyersFan

buster2010
If Hitler was so anti Christian then why did he give millions to the Roman Catholic church?

10,000 Catholic Schools Closed by Nazis ... students forced into Nazi Public Schools

I think read somewhere that the catholic church helped a lot of Nazi's escape at the end of the second world war. If its true I wonder how that fits in with the mix?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

FlyersFan

buster2010

I think read somewhere that the catholic church helped a lot of Nazi's escape at the end of the second world war. If its true I wonder how that fits in with the mix?

There may have been individual priests, but overall, in order for the Catholic church to be allowed to remain in countries of the Reich, it had to appease. As far as helping them escape, even individual American and British Nazi sympathizers helped them.

Had the Catholic church not appeased, then there would be no Catholic church in Europe today. That's a sobering thought. But think about it, in Germany, people were demanded to report on their neighbors. Priests who spoke out were systematically rounded up as well. Even Dietrich Bonhoefer, who was Lutheran, ended up in a concentration camp.
edit on 4/7/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

We this is an unexpected turn of events. I had heard rumors before that she might have been jewish and dyed her hair to look Aryan but it seems they now have some pretty hard proof.

I wonder if she knew and just kept it quiet? If so how could she live with what happened to the Jews during WW2?

edit on 6-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

what the [snipped] is so important in this creature or his lovers or what ever to talk about ?!?!
don't repeat his name or any names in connection with him, he was no hero but a sick man
forgetting his name would be the best for us !

edit on 7-4-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 7 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

The wiki page on Nazi's and the catholic church is one of longest wiki pages i have ever seen. Its seems they were pretty intertwined in places while in other places they went head to head. There were nazi's who were catholics and catholic priests who were Nazi's. There's far to much info there to digest in a single sitting.

The network that help the Nazis at the end of the war was dubbed the ratline

"Ratlines": Helping Nazis to flee
Main articles: Ratlines (history) and Catholic clergy involvement with the Ustaše
Krunoslav Draganovic of the Croatian College in Rome, gave refuge to fugitive members of the Ustasha movement

After the war, clandestine networks smuggled fugitive Axis officials out of Europe. The U.S. codenamed the activity the "Ratline". In Rome, pro-Nazi Austrian bishop, Alois Hudal, was linked to the chain, and the Croatian College offered refuge to Croatian fugitives, guided by Msgr. Krunoslav Draganovic.[393] Catholics and non-Nazi Catholic leaders were being arrested as potential sources of dissent in the new Communist regimes being formed across Eastern Europe and sought to emigrate. This migration was exploited by some Axis fugitives. Potential anti-Communist leaders were being framed by anti-Catholic regimes, as with the anti-Nazi Archbishop József Mindszenty in Hungary, the Zegota Jewish aid council in Poland, and the Croatian Archbishop of Zagreb, Aloysius Stepinac.[394][395]

Bishop Alois Hudal, the former rector of the pan-Germanic college in Rome training German priests, was secretly a member of the Nazi Party and informant for German Intelligence.[355] Gerald Steinacher wrote that Hudal enjoyed close personal relations with Pius XII for many years prior and was an influential figure in the process of escape. The Vatican Refugee Committees for Croats, Slovenes, Ukrainians and Hungarians aided former fascists and Nazi collaborators to escape those countries.[396]

source

edit on 7-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

KrzYma

PhoenixOD

Scientists tested hair samples which are said to have come from a hairbrush used by Braun and discovered at Hitler’s mountain retreat.

They found a particular sequence within the DNA, which had been passed down the maternal line – the haplogroup N1b1 – which it is claimed is ‘strongly associated’ with Ashkenazi Jews, who make up around 80 per cent of the global Jewish population.

Many Ashkenazi Jews in Germany converted to Catholicism in the 19th century.

The test was made for Channel 4 programme Dead Famous DNA, to be shown on Wednesday.

The secret Eva Braun kept from Hitler: DNA analysis carried out on hair from her hairbrush shows she could have been from a Jewish family

We this is an unexpected turn of events. I had heard rumors before that she might have been jewish and dyed her hair to look Aryan but it seems they now have some pretty hard proof.

I wonder if she knew and just kept it quiet? If so how could she live with what happened to the Jews during WW2?

what the fuc..k is so important in this creature or his lovers or what ever to talk about ?!?!
don't repeat his name or any names in connection with him, he was no hero but a sick man

That's easy to say, except I have cousins buried in Jewish cemeteries from France to Ukraine. They were victims of the Third Reich. Yes, he was a sick man, but his sickness spread all over. That's why we should never forget, so it never happens again.

My great-great grandparents fled the Jewish stetl of Unsleben, Bavaria in 1819, the year of the Hep Hep Riots, their family went all over Europe to escape only to be rounded up and killed later. Yes, these were my family, my third cousins. That might not be close enough for you, but it is still my blood and my family.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Quite simply : Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat its mistakes over and over again.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

And Wikipedia is edited by whom?

Yes, and individual priests. That's what I said. But this was appeasement, and yes, Nazi sympathizers. But that still doesn't include the thousands of Catholics who were killed. Do you understand what appeasement is?

You know something, I just responded to the other poster, and it is interesting that here I sit, not blaming the entire Catholic church for the faults of a few, when MY OWN relatives lie buried from Ukraine to France, victims.

Edit:

Do you know how sobering it was to find the name of a relative from the records of Dachau? I cried over that for a day. Sometimes genealogy is a sad hobby.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I was agreeing with you and provided a quote to accompany it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan

buster2010

as of 1939
germany was 40 percent catholic and 56 percent protestant
protestants often don't consider catholics to be christians, nor gypsies, nor jews, nor even some of themselves either

In 1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the Christian population of Germany was around 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic.[1] A German census in May 1939, completed more than six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% of Germans considered themselves Protestant, (including non-denominational Christians) and 40% considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5% claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5% atheists.

Most of this latter 5% were committed Nazis, who left the churches in response and encouragement of the Nazi Party who wanted to reduce the influence of Christianity in Germany[3] Most members of the Nazi Party, however, were Christians, composed of some Lutheran Evangelical, the apostate members of Nazi inspired Positive Christianity and some of the Catholic faith traditions respectively.

It must be noted by mid-1933 it was mandated no one could be employed in the Trade Unions, or in government from clerk to high office, without being a member of the Nazi Party
en.wikipedia.org...

i find it quite interesting with all the blame hitler stuff not many look at the role of christianity played in all the death and destruction
like blame lucifer instead of looking in the mirror...
like who actually stuffed the gypsies and retarded kids, and pows, oh and maybe some Jews into those uuuh "ovens" anyhow?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

I was agreeing with you and provided a quote to accompany it.

Forgive me, I was getting emotional.

Since my great-grandfather married my great-grandmother in Ohio, our family became Christian, because he died while his children and my grandfather was young. When I found these records of my mom's family in Bavaria, then Hungary and then Ukraine and France, it really makes me emotional that my great-great grandparents escaped but the rest stayed in Europe.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Danbones

i find it quite interesting with all the blame hitler stuff not many look at the role of christianity played in all the death and destruction
like who actually stuffed the gypsies and retarded kids, and pows, oh and maybe some Jews into those uuuh "ovens" anyhow?

Can I ask what you mean by the quotes around the word ovens?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

WarminIndy

KrzYma

PhoenixOD

Scientists tested hair samples which are said to have come from a hairbrush used by Braun and discovered at Hitler’s mountain retreat.

They found a particular sequence within the DNA, which had been passed down the maternal line – the haplogroup N1b1 – which it is claimed is ‘strongly associated’ with Ashkenazi Jews, who make up around 80 per cent of the global Jewish population.

Many Ashkenazi Jews in Germany converted to Catholicism in the 19th century.

The test was made for Channel 4 programme Dead Famous DNA, to be shown on Wednesday.

The secret Eva Braun kept from Hitler: DNA analysis carried out on hair from her hairbrush shows she could have been from a Jewish family

what the fuc..k is so important in this creature or his lovers or what ever to talk about ?!?!

That's easy to say, except I have cousins buried in Jewish cemeteries from France to Ukraine. They were victims of the Third Reich. Yes, he was a sick man, but his sickness spread all over. That's why we should never forget, so it never happens again.

My great-great grandparents fled the Jewish stetl of Unsleben, Bavaria in 1819, the year of the Hep Hep Riots, their family went all over Europe to escape only to be rounded up and killed later. Yes, these were my family, my third cousins. That might not be close enough for you, but it is still my blood and my family.

Yes, he was a sick man, but his sickness spread all over. That's why we should never forget, so it never happens again.

we don't need names to remember facts, and I never pray to any names...
btw:
my grandfather also died in WW2 so please don't tell me your lost was greater the mine, I really hate the jew card if ever told
did you know the Germans killed 3/4 of the Romani people ??

They were often killed on sight, especially by the Einsatzgruppen (mobile killing units) on the Eastern Front. The total number of victims has been variously estimated at between 220,000 to 1,500,000; even the lowest number would make the Porajmos one of the largest mass killings in history.

many have given they lives, many have made a fortune...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No problems , its a hard subject to discuss without someone getting upset.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Danbones
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

as i illustrated in my sig thread ( please check]..modern royalty, specifically the queen of england, and her relations, in europe, and the ruling class in the us, who are all related to her it seems, are the modern master race of aryans...
they bankroll petty dictators constantly...mao, lenin, pol pot, the shaw, karzi, saddam, Obama, hitler...

as carlin said there is a club and you aint in it...
( Hitler was just a useful bit player just like Obama is a useful bit player )

then there is the recent book(s) which makes a pretty good case for all those old players winding up in south america, with full knowledge of course, of the PTB
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Oh now that one is funny.

Aren't you guys even reading what the man said, or are you guys just constantly referring to loose, twisted, facts from conspiracy theorists that you don't even read where the original theory came from? I thought you guys were all about sources, apparently not.

perhaps what i wrote was to advanced for you to handle...so sorry ill simplify just for you

if eva was a jew likely she wasn't much different then monika lewinski was to clinton
after all it is said mein kamph was typed on a rothschild typwriter...
www.rense.com...

sources?
so post some then

eta also as far as someone else using the brush who might have been jewish:
they'd have to be pretty sick to do that considering the previous owner don't you think?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago56 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

oh and sorry to hear of your ancestors
many of us lost relatives in that zionist created war which created Israel
some died on their feet at least..liberating those camps
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago59 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by KrzYma

Quite simply : Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat its mistakes over and over again.

and what stops you from remembering the history if you let the names out ?
action has no name... get it !!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Danbones

FlyersFan

buster2010

as of 1939
germany was 40 percent catholic and 56 percent protestant
protestants often don't consider catholics to be christians, nor gypsies, nor jews, nor even some of themselves either

In 1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the Christian population of Germany was around 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic.[1] A German census in May 1939, completed more than six years into the Nazi era[2] and incorporating the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% of Germans considered themselves Protestant, (including non-denominational Christians) and 40% considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5% claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5% atheists.

Most of this latter 5% were committed Nazis, who left the churches in response and encouragement of the Nazi Party who wanted to reduce the influence of Christianity in Germany[3] Most members of the Nazi Party, however, were Christians, composed of some Lutheran Evangelical, the apostate members of Nazi inspired Positive Christianity and some of the Catholic faith traditions respectively.

It must be noted by mid-1933 it was mandated no one could be employed in the Trade Unions, or in government from clerk to high office, without being a member of the Nazi Party
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, tell me who stuffed my relative Max Brickner into that uh "oven". Let me give names to the victims, maybe that way people will see the reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that Germany was taken over by madness, long before WWII. But in 1935, my Max Brickner was forced to wear a star and his citizenship was revoked, in the very place he was born in. But who did it? The Third Reich, not the Vatican.

To the memory of Max Brickner, died at Dachau. A Jew.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Danbones

WarminIndy

Danbones
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

as i illustrated in my sig thread ( please check]..modern royalty, specifically the queen of england, and her relations, in europe, and the ruling class in the us, who are all related to her it seems, are the modern master race of aryans...
they bankroll petty dictators constantly...mao, lenin, pol pot, the shaw, karzi, saddam, Obama, hitler...

as carlin said there is a club and you aint in it...
( Hitler was just a useful bit player just like Obama is a useful bit player )

then there is the recent book(s) which makes a pretty good case for all those old players winding up in south america, with full knowledge of course, of the PTB
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Oh now that one is funny.

Aren't you guys even reading what the man said, or are you guys just constantly referring to loose, twisted, facts from conspiracy theorists that you don't even read where the original theory came from? I thought you guys were all about sources, apparently not.

perhaps what i wrote was to advanced for you to handle...so sorry ill simplify just for you

if eva was a jew likely she wasn't much different then monika lewinski was to clinton
after all it is said mein kamph was typed on a rothschild typwriter...
www.rense.com...

sources?
so post some then

eta also as far as someone else using the brush who might have been jewish:
they'd have to be pretty sick to do that considering the previous owner don't you think?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago56 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Do we really have to go into how mtDNA really works?

That person may have had an ancestor a thousand years ago that was Jewish, it doesn't mean it was recent. My mtDNA haplotype is T2b, that originated in Syria 17,000 years ago. Am I Syrian? No.

ETA : And there is no proof it was hers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join