It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1913 Federal Reserve Act was Illegal. Here is proof. What legal recourse do we have?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

NthOther
Why worry about "legal" recourse?

They're not following their own rules so I see no reason why the rest of us should.

We're not going to win playing by their rules. Throw legality out. It's useless.

Because Jesus said "Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good."

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

mrphilosophias

Good and legal have nothing to do with each other. In fact, the latter is more frequently associated with evil.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
The only thing that can be done is elect a president that is willing to change it. I believe Andrew Jackson was the last one to do it and Kennedy was the last one to try.

Yes and what happened to the last two presidents Lincoln and Kennedy that tried to get rid of the Fed Reserve? They were assassinated. No president today has the balls to stand up to the Fed.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One solution!

WAR

Catch em and hang em, Hang em all.

Lol, kidding.

I like the two dollar lead poison solution much better, saves on rope.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

NthOther

mrphilosophias

Good and legal have nothing to do with each other. In fact, the latter is more frequently associated with evil.

I don't disagree, however I noticed your ganesh icon. Surely Hinduism would encourage peaceful and lawful opposition to evil and corruption rather than violence would it not? Two wrongs do not make a right. While there may be an appropriate time for dutiful resistance to tyranny, it is certainly not prudent as a first measure of action. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

buster2010

MALBOSIA
The only thing that can be done is elect a president that is willing to change it. I believe Andrew Jackson was the last one to do it and Kennedy was the last one to try.

Yes and what happened to the last two presidents Lincoln and Kennedy that tried to get rid of the Fed Reserve? They were assassinated. No president today has the balls to stand up to the Fed.

As cited here
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." --Thomas Jefferson to William C. Jarvis, 1820. ME 15:278

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:207

"The most effectual means of preventing [the perversion of power into tyranny are] to illuminate, as far as practicable, the minds of the people at large, and more especially to give them knowledge of those facts which history exhibits, that possessed thereby of the experience of other ages and countries, they may be enabled to know ambition under all its shapes, and prompt to exert their natural powers to defeat its purposes." --Thomas Jefferson: Diffusion of Knowledge Bill, 1779. FE 2:221, Papers 2:526

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

buster2010

MALBOSIA

I agree. Even if there was a person with the balls to go after the central bankers, once elected, I am certain that interest rates would rise and the economy would be paralyzed with all the blame being focused through the mainstream media directly at our elected savior. If the elected savior got a head start and started distributing money directly from the treasury, circumventing the central banks dollar... well funded counterfeiting operations will spring up, inflating the amount of new currency in circulation, making it worthless. The gold standard is fools hope in my opinion. Anything rare, can be cornered. money should not have value.

And like you pointed out Buster, that is IF the savior is not assassinated first. The Secret Service are standing beside the US president at all times. The Secret Services sole purpose is protecting the legitimacy of the Federal Reserves US dollar. And it just so happens that the men that are responsible for keeping the USD as a valuable legal tender are also the only ones that are allowed to get a weapon close enough to the only person that could make the USD worthless. It is a bit of a 'twilight zone' situation.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Never thought of it like that.

Can't be afraid, at least for my sake, but there are loved ones to consider before embarking on such an undertaking. This reason alone is more than enough to give pause. But what is the price if no one does anything? A status quo of perpetual debt, oppression, and exploitation of the poor and defenseless? Is this the sort of world I want to leave for my children (if the LORD grants it one day), or my nephews and nieces? But for the grace of God things will only get worse!

These greedy capitalists have shown the lengths to which they will go for more money: war, murder, stealing, fraud, every sort of evil scheme and lawlessness, corruption of morals, sowing dissent, discord, and lies, even to defame the LORD of Glory! All so they can perpetuate a worldview most conducive to profits and 'free-enterprise'!

I believe this is a nation that was established upon a foundation of virtue, truth, justice, and compassionate acknowledgement of the inherent dignity of man. These things are not diametrically opposed to enterprise, industry, progress, or ingenuity! By no means! I would argue that only in a soil of virtue, love for truth, justice, beauty, and life, is it possible for humanity to achieve its highest potential which industry is merely a vehicle for.

I believe it is a just and righteous cause and hope that it would find favor with God if done with the proper intent, and if God is for us who could be against us?

Micah 6
8 I will shew thee, O man, what is good, and what the Lord requireth of thee: Verily, to do judgment, and to love mercy, and to walk solicitous with thy God.
9 The voice of the Lord crieth to the city, and salvation shall be to them that fear thy name: hear, O ye tribes, and who shall approve it?
10 As yet there is a fire in the house of the wicked, the treasures of iniquity, and a scant measure full of wrath.
11 Shall I justify wicked balances, and the deceitful weights of the bag?
12 By which her rich men were filled with iniquity, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue was deceitful in their mouth.
13 And I therefore began to strike thee with desolation for thy sins.

edit on 6-4-2014 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2014 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Yes, and when he went before the justice system, they nailed him to a cross.

His father had to rise him up from death.

I don't think God is going to do that for the rest of us.

Jesus also said, "God helps those that help themselves."

P

edit on 6/4/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country."

Link

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
some great quotes.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Get the information to Snowden's mouth piece, let then disclose the information.
Or maybe the jurno at the Guardian.
Just a thought.

edit on 7-4-2014 by keenasbro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Class-action lawsuit for the people of the United States.

Would be really tight.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

mrphilosophias
I don't disagree, however I noticed your ganesh icon. Surely Hinduism would encourage peaceful and lawful opposition to evil and corruption rather than violence would it not? Two wrongs do not make a right. While there may be an appropriate time for dutiful resistance to tyranny, it is certainly not prudent as a first measure of action. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm not necessarily suggesting violence. To the contrary, violence figures largely in their playbook as well--we're probably not going to win that way either. I'm just saying that social legality cannot be trusted as any form of moral guide. Take that for what you will.

We need to go completely off-script. So what if the Fed is illegal? It's just the tip of the iceberg. I could go down the rabbit hole about the illusion of money and all that but I won't.

Suffice it to say "ending the Fed" is like peeling off a layer of the onion when really the whole thing should be pureed.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think we can agree that the words "PROOF" and "FACT" are overused and almost always an exaggeration. That said accepting the premise, for the sake of discussion, the answer to "What Legal Recourse do we have?" is "nothing".

To dismantle the Federal Reserve System would destroy the economy. Even if the long term consequences led to a better system, which is not a given - laying waste to the entire economy of America would destroy the country.

The economy of America is interwoven with the global economy and it is naive to think that America could act alone to repeal the system without the cooperation of the G8, IMF and the international Bond holders of America's debt.

We are stuck with it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

So the fed is like a foot infection, we should just leave it alone until it finally destroys the united states? Or just accept what damage comes from shutting them down? Because i like to think humanity is a lot tougher than people give credit for, sure things may get really tough, but you can't let such a fear of that possibility stop you, that's what the fed and global elite have been using against you all this time anyways is the fear of retaliation from them if you attempted to stop their plans.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

cruddas

So the fed is like a foot infection, we should just leave it alone until it finally destroys the united states? Or just accept what damage comes from shutting them down? Because i like to think humanity is a lot tougher than people give credit for, sure things may get really tough, but you can't let such a fear of that possibility stop you, that's what the fed and global elite have been using against you all this time anyways is the fear of retaliation from them if you attempted to stop their plans.

To continue your analogy chopping off the foot will cure the infection, but you are left a mono-pod. Permanently crippled.

Antibiotics will take much longer but without the drastic crippling.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't think it would be all that hard to get some coverage for this from the MSM.
Simply write up a story of how you are preparing to sue the Federal Reserve over it's violations of the Sherman Anti-trust Act and tie the violations of the law to Obama.

(i.e.) "It's Obama's fault"

This will be sure to be making headlines, not only on Fox as presented, but on other networks, MSNBC, as rebutal for his involvement.

From there it will go to any of several congressional oversite committies and I have no doubt there are several members of congress which will work to bring about court actions to get the whole mess straightened out.

Really quite simple if you think about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

teamcommander

I don't think it would be all that hard to get some coverage for this from the MSM.
Simply write up a story of how you are preparing to sue the Federal Reserve over it's violations of the Sherman Anti-trust Act and tie the violations of the law to Obama.

(i.e.) "It's Obama's fault"

This will be sure to be making headlines, not only on Fox as presented, but on other networks, MSNBC, as rebutal for his involvement.

From there it will go to any of several congressional oversite committies and I have no doubt there are several members of congress which will work to bring about court actions to get the whole mess straightened out.

Really quite simple if you think about it.

Has anyone ever tried that in the past 100 years?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It is true what you suggest has not been done before but the circumstances for what I suggest have not been in place before now.
I don't think we should pass-up the opportunity to take advantage of the animosity which currently exists in the federal government at this point in time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join