It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a senior in high school, I live in Texas (I'm not country in any way), I'm male, I'm 17 years old, and my life revolves around music, energy, and lessons I need to learn or already know.

Recently, I've seen a lot of negative things happening in the world and I don't like it at all. Everything from human behaviors to the possible NWO are everyday topics that I try to understand fully and this website is a gold mine for these types of things (so thanks for that). Even though the governments of the world look mean and powerful, I'm ready to hold down the fort and raise arms in event of a civilian/government revolution.

I'm an active member on here and I will start to throw my two cents into different topics very soon (I like to observe my surroundings before interacting with them), and my favorite subjects to talk about are the following..

-Religions and which one(s) is/are correct. (My personal opinion is that all religions are the same but the only difference is how you perceive it, which is why I choose to not pledge to any form of religion, instead, I acknowledge that there is a creator of the universe and life but since I don't know who or what it is, I use karma and good decisions in life as my way of giving praise and thanks.)
-Corrupt Politics
-Energy/Vibrations
-Anything astronomical/astrological
-Afterlife
-How interactions change your future and who you are
-Nature and it's positive results on life

My side activities include being around friends, listening to music (Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Machine Gun Kelly, etc.), and thinking to myself or pondering the universe. I can also play a mean game of Yu-Gi-Oh
. Don't get me wrong, just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't be 1000 years old in my mind. And don't let that make you believe that I don't keep in touch with the little kid inside me. I try to use both sides of my brain in every aspect of my life. Oh yeah, I enjoy reading books (I'm currently reading Plato and after that it's The Way of the Shaman) I'm told that I can be one of the funniest and friendliest people in the world, basically I'll be your friend if you're mine in return. And please do have mercy if I post something in the wrong topic (it happens to the best of us
.)

I can't wait to start mingling with everyone and I hope I can be a positive influence on here as much as possible. With that being said, Hello ATS, I'm Tanner!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StayAware

Welcome, I guess everyone else will be along in a minute.
If you need help with anything let anyone know, lots of people are general good here and always willing and ready to voice an opinion.
A MOD should be along in a minute to get you going!

TTYS,

AB

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. You sound like an old soul in a young body. How I wish more young people your age, could express themselves as well as you. So refreshing, and gives this old lady hope for our future.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums. If you ever need help with navigating ATS. I'm only a u2u away.

Here's some welcome cookies for you...enjoy...

Des

edit on 6-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Very nice intro !!

Welcome to ATS, Tanner !

Have fun & enjoy !

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks! That's actually one of the best compliments I've ever gotten. Hope to see you around as well

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I almost forgot, I believe you can manifest your own destiny. Enlightenment is my life's primary goal and my secondary aim is to become a successful rapper (believe it or not).

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi StayAware, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hi, I'm a senior in high school

And an aware one at that. I am amazed how the new generations grow up so much more informed than we were. Would you attribute that to your school education, reading on the Internet, or…?

Any way, nice to see a real intro for a change , a welcome addition to the site.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

StayAware
I almost forgot, I believe you can manifest your own destiny. Enlightenment is my life's primary goal and my secondary aim is to become a successful rapper (believe it or not).

Well ya hooked me with that manifesting your own destiny part
Warm welcome

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for that! And I don't necessarily learn from one area. I learn from experiences, education, friends, random occurrences, reading, researching on here or the internet, and most of all from thinking, I can't stress it enough how much I sit down and just think about questions of the universe. To quote Bill Nye, “Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.” In fact, one of my teachers talks to me every weekday about enlightenment, politics, federal reserve, his theories on the afterlife (he's a youth minister so I just had to ask him that last one).
edit on th30pm14PM0pmSun, 06 Apr 2014 19:33:12 -0500America/Chicago by StayAware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

StayAware
reply to post by intrptr

I don't necessarily learn from one area. I learn from experiences, education, friends, random occurrences, reading, researching on here or the internet, and most of all from thinking, I can't stress it enough how much I sit down and just think about questions of the universe. To quote Bill Nye, “Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.”

Are you sure you're only 17 years old? You are going to be a welcome addition to ATS.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

To quote Bill Nye, “Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.”

Thats a remarkably rare attitude for your age. I agree with that totally now, but back then we thought we knew it all. How many others you know your age that also think like you? I'm hoping a lot. We blew it and let things get out of hand. We were too busy with selfish pursuits. Hopefully the younger generations will see the errors of our ways and not go down the same old paths.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha Yes I'm sure. I just wish the rest of the world would think like you and others on here. Society is in shambles but for every force that occurs, an opposite force also occurs so I believe that we're doing just fine. That being said I believe that the government isn't as powerful as they lead on to believe. They do have control of the media so they can make them say anything they want. In my opinion the government knows that the tides are turning. More and more they have to show their true colors in the world to keep everyone "at bay", know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

intrptr

How many others you know your age that also think like you? I'm hoping a lot. We blew it and let things get out of hand. We were too busy with selfish pursuits. Hopefully the younger generations will see the errors of our ways and not go down the same old paths.

Well since I'm in high school, most of everyone's worries tend to involve "popularity", prom, relationships and all that business. I would say the ignorant to awakened ratio is 98:2. To my knowledge there are 6 people who have the same/close mentality to myself. 4 of them have graduated already but are only 1 to 2 years out of high school. I just wish I could be myself around my parents though, if I talk like this in real life then I'm on drugs -_______-
edit on th30pm14PM0pmSun, 06 Apr 2014 20:00:36 -0500America/Chicago by StayAware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Much appreciated, I'll do my best

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I just wish I could be myself around my parents though, if I talk like this in real life then I'm on drugs -_______-

Lol, can't be any worse than mine. I'm 50 plus and I still can't be honest with my family. Don't sweat it, most families are like that. You can never measure up no matter what. They want you to be "better" than them and thats impossible. They will never stop being parent like or treating you like a child in some regards.

Believe me, if they are anything like mine then don't try to prove what you are learning and already know in your heart. Just keep doing what you are doing. Others may try to tear you down, don't waste the energy on them, they don't see eye to eye and never will. You'll find that out here, too.

Be Patient, your life is life long, being so young and so aware you will be a shining star one day.

I can see that.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I agree 100%. I've never let the majority change my decision on anything since I've had the mindset I do now. My key to pure happiness and inner peace is to eliminate peer pressure asap

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Peer pressure is the worst. Sometimes they pick and tease because they are jealous they don't have that inner guide of reason like you do. You'll be fine. Just be careful who you show that light to, hmmm?

Haters can be more than jealous.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I use that negative emotion to build up my motivation. And usually someone only bullies or picks on someone because they fear them, want to be them, or experience the same bullying elsewhere. In my school I keep my head low but honestly, if you are real with yourself and others they will notice. I went from that weird silent kid to the most "popular un-popular" person in the school. I would much rather be underrated than overrated any day

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hiiii Whats Up...!!!

top topics

join