It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Ok. I'm liking this link you put up even though it's wikipedia.

Classical element

Cosmic elements in Babylonia...sea, earth, sky, wind...

Ancient...In classical thought, the four elements Earth, Water, Air, and Fire frequently occur; sometimes including a fifth element or quintessence (after "quint" meaning "fifth") called aether in ancient Greece and akasha in India.

Greece...(Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Aether)...

Medieval alchemy...air, earth, fire, and water in addition to two philosophical elements: sulphur, characterizing the principle of combustibility, "the stone which burns"; and mercury, characterizing the principle of metallic properties...

Egypt...Of living things, my son, some are made friends with fire, and some with water, some with air, and some with earth, and some with two or three of these, and some with all.

India..."five great elements", of Hinduism are bhūmi (earth), ap or jala (water), tejas or agni (fire), marut or pavan (air or wind), vyom; or shunya or akash (aether or void)...

and so on.

My knowledge of Jewish mysticism pretty much begins and ends with the Baal Shem Tov. Many many years ago read a number of books about his life and times and prophecy etc. Truly a fascinating big-hearted person.

As far as the actual journey of the mystic involving gates and gatekeepers - to me, that's a construct. Will say that there is some kind of disconnect between the practice and the actual practitioner. The few that I have known have a sweetness, a kind of innocence that doesn't seem to square with travel within a construct.

Also did some preliminary search and the concept of Ages doesn't seem to want to extend any further back than the Age of Leo. It was sometime between then and now that the business about the 360 day year calendar became burdensome. So there's a dilemma: impact or even approach that would alter earth tilt would also destroy everything.

And if there was no Age of Scorpio and no previous Age of Aquarius, where did the 26,000 year cycle come from. And when did it come.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

Good clarification. I get your point now.

I'm just saying that the fire isn't real fire, but the purifying fire that burns through the veil of our mind.

My experience has been different. It has shown me that things manifest in a number of ways on a number of different levels. Limited only by my ability to perceive them. As an example, during the times that I worked for a large corporation, there were certain behaviors that employees all the way up and down the ladder exhibited and took for granted. Some of these unstated computations could be traced to the CEO that filtered, almost subconsciously, on down. Sometimes, when the CEO was just a figurehead, they could be traced to the real person in charge.

The planet Uranus, for our recent civilization, was actually discovered not all that long ago in the late 1700's although it was predicted to exist much earlier than that. A dilemma began, I guess, back then on whether or not Uranus, in astrology, affected anything before it was 'known.' Uranus was then, eventually (early 1900's), among astrologers, given rulership of Aquarius. Prior to that time, Aquarius was ruled by the planet Saturn.

Uranus' relationship with electricity, astrologically, is no more tightly bound than that. Astrologers go back through history and try to see what happened when, what discoveries were made when etc. and create a link to the planet. It actually has a fairly solid, slam-dunk kind of a link to uranium which was named after Uranus. But all that, somehow, became more of a link to Pluto. So modern astrology is kind of an evolving sort of comedy of errors, for the most part, imo.

I was just correlating that Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is at hand, or spoke of the kingdom of heaven a lot, and the word heaven is uranus which according to my very limited knowledge of astrology (next to nothing) that planet is in its house in Aquarius. And thus the age of aquarius, and OP

So...the Age of Aquarius is a label for a time that actually exists and has nothing to do with modern day astrology. It denotes a time when the equinox (day and night of equal length) sun falls within the constellation of Aquarius and continues in this constellation for approximately 2160 years. In the 1930's or so, astronomers (not astrologers) got together and decided to fix the boundaries of the constellations. Astrologers, for the most part, didn't agree with these fixed boundaries and so looked for other ways to determine when the Age of Aquarius might begin.

The petroglyph spirals and the current spirals in our skies do not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. That is because, with our current technology, imo, it is possible for us to create these spirals. It is a tampering with the ionosphere, a little understood plasma region of our atmosphere, that I feel is rash. This tampering has nothing to do with a desire to enlighten human beings and has a side-effect of giving off very long range frequency which becomes trapped within our earth to atmosphere area and which impacts on our mental health.

So while I agree with you completely in that there is a universal call to evolve, I disagree that artificially created spirals in the ionosphere will help with that. And that much harm can come from this.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Quote zardust...

I'm just saying that the fire isn't real fire, but the purifying fire that burns through the veil of our mind. I would not be surprised that there are manifestations of these things in the heavens.

Lightning is Revelation btw, (not the book, but the Revealing, which is actually what the book is about).

Quote Luxordelphi...

My experience has been different. It has shown me that things manifest in a number of ways on a number of different levels. Limited only by my ability to perceive them

About twenty years ago, physicist Alex Gurevich at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow proposed that cosmic rays could lead to lightning.

So far, finding a correlation has been easier said than done and scientists are still uncertain whether the two phenomena are linked and at what point in the process cosmic rays might be important for lightning production.

When cosmic rays enter the atmosphere, they interact with the molecules in the air by stripping them of some of their electrons.

These free electrons go on to liberate yet more electrons in what scientists call a runaway breakdown effect.

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

edit on 10-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

luxordelphi

The petroglyph spirals and the current spirals in our skies do not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. That is because, with our current technology, imo, it is possible for us to create these spirals. It is a tampering with the ionosphere, a little understood plasma region of our atmosphere, that I feel is rash. This tampering has nothing to do with a desire to enlighten human beings and has a side-effect of giving off very long range frequency which becomes trapped within our earth to atmosphere area and which impacts on our mental health.

So while I agree with you completely in that there is a universal call to evolve, I disagree that artificially created spirals in the ionosphere will help with that. And that much harm can come from this.

I agree with you that its not all roses and unicorns. For me, those signs are manifestations of the "Beast kingdom", the Empire, The PTB, The Adamic Mind, The mind of the flesh. Thats what we do, we kill, destroy, ruin, waste, war.

This will come to fruition, but here is my Hope. The kingdom of Heaven, or Uranus was one of the main focuses of Jesus' ministry. (which is why I'm pestering you with my spiritual mumbo jumbo

This is not being whisked away to heaven while all the bad guys get tortured in hell for all eternity. That is religious garbage, a degradation of the message. (which I'll gladly show to anyone interested but on a separate thread). These are controls that have been placed on the masses.

Anyway the Kingdom of Heaven is inside, it is at hand. This kingdom is veiled by the Beast Kingdom. It's like Bizzaro Superman and Superman. Very similar but off just a bit. As the age of Aquarius dawns (and the moon is in the seventh house…. you know when Jupiter aligns with Mars, then Peeeace will fill the planet and love will fill the stars. I get all my theology from the hippies ) Seriously though as the Age of Aquarius Comes in we will see an increase in the signs in the heavens. This is labor pains. Those spirals represent real destruction that will probably take place (not from God) in the physical realm like you are saying.

As these things escalate and the veil is pulled back we will see what the beast kingdom is for itself, this is the revealing of the man of lawlessness who elevates himself above all "gods" and seats himself in the temple. We are the temple, and when we set ourselves up on high as the ego does, we create destruction. This image of desolation will be shown for what it is when the Water Bearer pours out the Spirit/Fire on all flesh. Jesus talks about this in Matt 24.

The destruction of the literal temple, the end of the age, the false christs "out there", wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens etc.

27“For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

This is the Revelation, resurrection, the divinization, the evolution. The Water Bearer has the man for its sign. The Son of Man was Jesus' favorite title which means The True Man. We must pass through the fire, or the tribulation or the labor pains, to birth out of this Matrix and into the "glorious freedom of the Sons of God". The pouring out of fire/Spirit on all flesh causes the revelation of the True Man, Revelation means Unveiling. We pull back the veil (woven with cherubim/beasts/made of babylonian design/beast kingdom)

2 Cor 3:18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Sorry I got a little carried away. I'm not trying to convince you of anything here, just want to share my perspective, maybe plant a seed that there is hope beyond the destructive forces upon us in these very perilous times.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

For sure, imo, lightning is a key player in our current situation. In a perfect world, it may well be the telluric manifestation of a spiritual revelation - I don't know. In our existing world there is and continues to be DOD funded research to trigger lightning.

Nimbus solicitation

Cosmic rays, these days, also beg the question: are they cosmic or were they willfully manipulated out of the Van Allen belts?

Positive Lightning Strikes Intensify As Cosmic Rays Increase

“Positive lightning makes up less than 5 % of all lightning. It occurs when the stepped leader forms at the positively charged cloud tops, with the consequence that a negatively charged streamer issues from the ground. The overall effect is a discharge of positive charges to the ground. Research carried out after the discovery of positive lightning in the 1970s showed that positive lightning bolts are typically six to ten times more powerful than negative bolts, last around ten times longer, and can strike several kilometers or miles distant from the clouds. During a positive lightning strike, huge quantities of ELF and VLF radio waves are generated.

Clearly, there are major changes occurring in the atmosphere and elsewhere which are super-charging positive lightning strikes to a degree never seen before.

The last officially published intent to experiment with the HAARP ionospheric heater was to have taken place over this past fall into winter and specifically targeted creating artificial areas of the ionosphere and getting those areas to last longer than 10 minutes.

The CLOUD experiments at CERN also created artificial cosmic rays.

CLOUD

The Proton Synchrotron provides an artificial source of “cosmic rays” that simulates natural conditions between ground level and the stratosphere.

I guess we'd have to do an experiment ourselves. It would involve how we felt during a natural electrical storm and how we felt during a man-made electrical storm. The first one, in my experience, will give you a buzz. The second is kind of flat. That may be personal bias though because there is no control. Also definite bias in that I believe man's purpose in triggering lightning is not to enlighten but is rather a battlefield tactic.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

These are some weighty topics. You have an eloquent way of putting things and there's no disagreement from me that there is a new day at the end of the tunnel. And that some of us experience that new day now.

However, when there is willful, but perhaps not cognitive, destruction, masquerading as nature, within a series of generally hidden astronomical cycles, an understanding of the true causes of physical phenomena cannot be bad. Perhaps we could do better than spiral petroglyphs in conveying a message to the future.

Your enthusiasm is contagious! And by no means 'mumbo jumbo.' And as we dialogue, generally in each of your second posts, I gain a sense of what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Cosmic rays, these days, also beg the question: are they cosmic or were they willfully manipulated out of the Van Allen belts?
reply to post by luxordelphi

Via technology, or consciousness? Either or both perhaps, add to those the zaps from haarp and other satellite er, experiments and....

Multiple levels.

I guess we'd have to do an experiment ourselves. It would involve how we felt during a natural electrical storm and how we felt during a man-made electrical storm. The first one, in my experience, will give you a buzz. The second is kind of flat. That may be personal bias though because there is no control. Also definite bias in that I believe man's purpose in triggering lightning is not to enlighten but is rather a battlefield tactic.

*Anything they con do we can do better

(*sings)

lol

edit on 11-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A black body is an idealized physical body that absorbs all incident electromagnetic radiation, regardless of frequency or angle of incidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

A black body in equilibrium emits electromagnetic radiation called black-body radiation. 

The radiation is emitted according to Planck's law, meaning that it has a spectrum that is determined by the perception alone, not by the body's shape or composition.

A black body in  equilibrium has two notable properties:

It is an ideal emitter: it emits as much or more energy at every frequency than any other body.
It is a diffuse emitter: the energy is "radiated isotropically", independent of direction.

Now watch.... science!... 

en.wikipedia.org...

An isotropic radiator is a theoretical point source of electromagnetic or sound waves which radiates the same intensity of radiation in all directions. It has no preferred direction of radiation. It radiates uniformly in all directions over a sphere centred on the source.

Or magic?

A magic circle is circle or sphere of space marked out by practitioners of many branches of ritual magic, which they generally believe will contain energy and form a sacred space

en.wikipedia.org...

Multiple levels of manifestations. Lol

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Alright I'm glad that you can feel what I'm trying to say.

Check out this post in regards the cherubim and the tabernacle encampment,and the Qodesh Stele

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WORD!

"No word of God is void of power." The Power is always there. When man comes to realize this he will see how he has brought so many unhappy experiences into manifestation through misinterpreting the Power, thus seemingly causing it to act in a negative instead of a positive way; but he has misinterpreted the Power, and the Power always works.

www.aplaceofbeing.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join