It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The equinox, the moment when night and day are of equal length, moves back along the backdrop of stars. The sun, from our perspective, appears against stars approximately 1 degree earlier every 72 years.

We group various stars along the sun's path together and call them signs/constellations and we call this path the zodiac/ecliptic. We give each grouping 30 degrees of the circle in the sky around us. So every 2160 years or so, the sun changes signs for the spring equinox, from our perspective, in the sky, and we call these ages.

Currently we are transitioning from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. the signs for each of these ages are associated with various symbols and are iconically represented as, for instance, Aquarius as a man.

To kind of side-step the argument on when exactly the Age of Aquarius begins, I offer this article by an astronomer, not an astrologer:

Age of Aquarius: Are We There Yet

At this moment, the Vernal Equinox is in the constellation Pisces — at least, within the region of the sky defined by modern astronomers as encompassing all the stars of Pisces. So, if one were to acknowledge the constellation boundaries according to modern astronomers, then one would say that we are in the Age of Pisces still (and, by the same definition of constellation boundaries, the Vernal Equinox will remain in Pisces until about the year 2600, when it will cross the border into Aquarius.)

However, there is little agreement among different groups of astrologers on where one constellation ends and another begins–and to my knowledge none of them have adopted the modern astronomical boundaries.

So, when does the Age of Aquarius begin? Depends on who you talk to….

Some simple representations of some of these ages appear in Revelations and Ezekiel along with the symbolism of a great wheel. They could be interpreted as cyclical events peculiar to an age which is peculiar to a particular heavenly backdrop which is relevant to our position in the cosmos.

Revelation

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Ezekial

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

If we consider these symbols to represent ages for our earth and to further represent something more (because these four ages have been singled out from a total of twelve), we might start by looking at the ages themselves and what their ancient symbolism tells us about them.

Aquarius, the age we are now entering, is a man.

Taurus, the age we were in some 4400 to 6600 years ago, is a bull.

Leo, the age we were in some 11,000 to 13,200 years ago, is a lion.

Scorpio, the age we were in some 17,600 to 19,800 years ago, is an eagle.

And the last time we were in Aquarius, as an age, as a spring equinox, was some 24,200 to 26,400 years ago.

Our entire cycle through all ages lasts some 24,000 to 26,000 years. We also have to consider, though, that for everything to neatly add up to 26,000 years total for travel through all twelve ages, things need to remain the same in the heavens and they don't - orbits decay and are inherently unstable because there are too many objects orbiting and affecting each other. But, cosmically, 26,000 years is not a very long time and, barring cosmic cataclysm, things, as we see them from earth, should remain reasonably recognizable. Still, looking up is the best way to verify that all is still within this loosely predictable plan of ages and we have sophisticated technology today that should be doing that for us.

These four signs, ages, have something in common. They are all four known as fixed signs. Fixed signs are not easily distracted. They go straight. These four creatures are also described this way in Ezekiel.

Ezekiel

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

They are the four fixed signs of the zodiac. The other signs are not considered fixed - they are something else.

The other somewhat common thing that these ages share is that they form a cross, an X, in the circle, wheel. Leo and Aquarius are exactly opposite to each other and Scorpio and Taurus are opposite each other.

Beyond that, their symbolism is different. Taurus is earth; Leo is fire; Scorpio is water; Aquarius is air. Relating this to the four known states of matter, in the same order: solid, plasma, liquid, gas.

The Great Flood has been variously dated by biblical scholars, archaeologists and other scientific researchers. 5000 or so years ago is a fairly common theme. I like this article which puts the date at some 4400 + years ago.

Noah's Ark and The Flood: Genesis Chapters 6-11

If the flood is dated to somewhere between 4400 and 6600 years ago, it happened within the Age of Taurus. If it happened closer to the 4400 years ago mark, it occurred near to the end of the Age of Taurus and even possibly during the transition time between the Age of Taurus and the Age of Aries.

If the symbolism for Taurus that has come down to us from ancient times was meant to be a description of global cataclysm that happened during that age, water/liquid doesn't seem to correlate with earth/solid - the symbolism for Taurus. It's more an indicator for the Age of Scorpio which is the opposite sign to Taurus. But, taking that opposite and running with it back further to the Age of Leo - 11,000 to 13,200 years ago - we could look for a global cataclysm involving the opposite of Leo, which would be air/gas.

The pyramids are variously dated. Some dates even place them within the dates of the Great Flood. That doesn't make any sense because pyramids would not offer protection from flood. Because of their shape - aerodynamic - they would offer protection from wind.

The Ultimate House

Our Pyramid IS ONE STEP ABOVE any pyramid (safe-house) built out there and is unique, with many exclusive features not found in any other safe-house. Not only is it completely fireproof, it is also tornado proof, hurricane proof and will withstand a very large earthquake without any serious damage, as it will jump, slide and move around while staying mostly intact and livable.

(continued...)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
(OP continued...)

Also, because they're built without windows and with narrow inside corridors leading to chambers, they remind a bit of the way we close various contaminated sections off from other areas within a building during a hazmat event.

Back beyond Leo there isn't much to suggest what kind of cataclysm might have occurred in the Age of Scorpio. It was so long ago: 17,000 to 20,000 years. If we keep to the opposite motif, the cataclysm here would have had something to do with earth/solid. A meteor?

Global impact events all seem to be millions of years ago. Barringer Crater in Arizona is set at 50,000 years ago although I have read accounts placing it at 20,000 years ago. It seems like if these events are placed in some unfathomable past, they don't exist. 20,000 years ago is kind of close, cosmically speaking.

Historical Impacts: Meteor Crater

Since the impact of this object 50,000 years ago, it is likely that some other impact took place that was ten times bigger - but no evidence remains.

There was an intense ice age. Ice is a solid. But nothing to clearly indicate what prompted it.

Chapter 3: Human Prehistory

Before this occurred, however, another glacial era descended on the planet between 35000 and 24000 BP.
Known as the Last Glacial Movement, or LGM, this final phase of the Pleistocene era represented the most intense period of glaciation in human experience. The millennia between 20000 and 18000 BP in particular represented a period of unrelenting cold throughout the planet, culminating in the 3km tall ice sheets mentioned above. In comparison with today's global ice cover of 30 million km3 the ice cover of the LGM was literally 3 fold, or 90 million km3. Sea levels plunged by 130m. The LGM appears to have wiped out the Neanderthal populations in Europe and unquestionably impaired the progress of modern humans as well. Fortunately, these latter populations were sufficiently well situated by this time, and adequately armed with tools and technologies to hunker down in their various regions of the world and survive.

The last of these four ages is upon us now. Using the same opposite sort of view we look to the symbolism of Leo to describe what cataclysm an age like this might bring. It would be fire/plasma.

Petroglyphs are variously dated (based on nothing much) to around 200 to 40,000 years ago. Here's a study on a dating method which seems like a good one.

Recent Advances in Petroglyph Dating...

The spiral petroglyphs are fascinating in light of the spirals that have been seen in our skies in recent years and, also, because of the bullseyes that HAARP, an ionospheric heater, has been able to create.

Petroglyph National Monument

So those spiral petroglyphs might be an example of our very very ancient ancestors suddenly finding themselves in a primitive situation and wanting to remember what signs led up to it and also wanting to warn their future about what to look for. And that would be plasma/fire.

On an entirely different note, a completely different way to explain these four ages, starting with this link:

1054 Supernova Petrograph

If you look through a telescope tonight, in the constellation Taurus, you will see a formation we call the "Crab Nebula." This cloudy, glowing mass comprises about 90% of the remains of a supernova that first appeared here around July 4, 1054.

When a supernova occurs, the majority of the matter in the star is blown out at nearly the speed of light. If you are close, you don't get to watch it very long before you are blown to bits. If you are far away, it will look like a very bright star, once the light from the explosion has taken its time to reach you.

The star that caused the 1054 supernova is about 4000 light years away, and much of the supernova's energy had diminished through space before it reached the earth. Nevertheless, on July 4, 1054, 4000 years after the Crab Nebula supernova actually occurred, a star six times brighter than Venus appeared in the sky. It was visible on Earth at high noon, and stayed visible for 23 days. The supernova was so strong that had it occurred within 50 light years of Earth, all living things on the planet might have been destroyed.

So, essentially, with the right equipment, this supernova could have been predicted 4000 years before we actually saw it here on earth. Because that's when it actually happened. It's sort of like mail. Used to be that you had to wait to get a letter in order to have news of future events. Now, news, in many cases, is instantaneous. The events themselves still occur in the future but we know about them well ahead of time.

When Ezekiel talks about the faces of the four creatures and says that "they went every one straight forward...and they turned not when they went", it's possible that these denote a time when something happened and the effects of this happening began their journey toward us. And all of these predictions, the ones still to come, may already be in motion, their impact inevitable, predicted by some original super-astronomer ancestor of ours.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nice theory.

it's possible that these denote a time when something happened and the effects of this happening began their journey toward us.

There is only one piece of equipment I can think of off the top of my head that would be able to do that...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I like this idea. Here is the link to the video:

Every Black Hole Contains Another Universe - Claims New Study...from the Cosmos News

So, essentially, if our ancient ancestor super-astronomer had discovered the black holes on our planet and knew they were portals, he/she could have just walked through, seen, and returned to prophesy.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

The merkaba, also know as the "chariot" would be ideal...

When activated, the personal merkaba field can expand out into and synchronise with the universal cosmic merkaba.

Perhaps information can be extrapolated without going anywhere! If the holographic universe theory is correct it kind of fits nicely...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Very interesting about Ezekiel's chariot.

The video's, links you put up on black holes/the holographic universe, are my introduction to these so I know very little at this point and so this question is put from little information:

There was a philosopher, forget the name, who said something like that as a person evolves there may be forks in the road and, having taken a fork that turns and proceeds parallel instead of continuing up, might not notice and might continue for a lifetime, believing that he was ascending when, in actuality, he was just treading water.

If there is an approach to singularity, even in study, there would be manifestations to that approach. The singularity would manifest. An example might be the recent discovery of a pentagonal ice crystal, a deviation from hexagonal ice. The physicist in the last video you put up talks about a two-dimensional reality projected, from data within, onto the surface of a black hole. This, to me would be another manifestation of approach to singularity, even in study, and would not necessarily mean anything more than that - an artifact of approach to singularity.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

"So those spiral petroglyphs might be an example of our very very ancient ancestors suddenly finding themselves in a primitive situation and wanting to remember what signs led up to it and also wanting to warn their future about what to look for. And that would be plasma/fire."
Interesting... It's commonly accepted that the world will end in fire( in biblical circles, at least)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

There were a couple of threads on ATS awhile back that touched on the fire/plasma issue along with the petroglyph spirals. Also what's called the 'squatting man' which looks a lot like a plasma configuration that we know today.

When you put that together with today's experiments with plasma and plasma realms i.e. HAARP and the ionosphere and the various experiments with lightning, one begins to wonder if this prophecy - destruction by fire - will come from without or within.

And then there's the Age of Aquarius: a man pouring water onto the earth. Maybe trying to quench the fire that he, himself, started? And maybe it happened before. And the first warning signs were these spirals like the ones we've seen in our skies recently.

Here's the thread on the squatting man:

Nightfall
edit on 6-4-2014 by luxordelphi because: Add link

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The squatting man pictures and petroglyphs, to me, still work to show how ones consciousness can be expanded/raised if you consider the circles/dots either side to be stars/planets/moons...

edit on 7-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm not sure I follow how circles/dots in petroglyphs translated to stars/planets/moons depict enlightenment. That some cave paintings and petroglyphs depict astronomical events is, I think, not in dispute.

The spiral in petroglyphs, to me, has little real meaning (their meaning is conjecture - made up) until spirals start to appear in our own skies. Coupled with that are the experiments that are being done in the ionosphere (a plasma region of our atmosphere) using ionospheric heaters like HAARP to create artificial auroras and bullseyes in the sky. At that point, to me, a re-think is needed.

This Beautiful Aurora Is One Spiral in the Sky That Isn't Out to Get You

Spiral, Lights, Fireball in Sky - 12-21-12 - Australia

In some of the spirals in our skies these days, what appear to be shock waves can be seen. That would mean that there is also tremendous heat and the possibility for noise.

Sonic boom meets sun dog.

American Indians, themselves, date many petroglyphs to the dawn of time.

Petroglyph National Monument

Images have been carved and painted onto rocks for many thousands of years. In North America and Mexico, some rock images may be as much as 10,000 to 12,000 years old. Other rock images are probably less than a few hundred years old. To many Native people in North America, the petroglyphs are immeasurably old. They are considered an integral and inseparable part of the landscape created at the beginning of time.

Prophecy describes heat and sonic booms which translate to some of these plasma effects. And the spiral is a pretty good depiction of what's happening now.

Peter

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I'm not sure I follow how circles/dots in petroglyphs translated to stars/planets/moons depict enlightenment.

Because the head and shoulders are above the dots, indicating cosmic consiousness... In a time before words.

Im just theorising here too of coarse.

The spiral in petroglyphs, to me, has little real meaning (their meaning is conjecture - made up) until spirals start to appear in our own skies.

To me, the spiral is a dual symbol for energy. Depending on perception it can spiral out for infinity or inward to a singularity. In 3d a cone and in 4d(movement in time) a tube.

In some of the spirals in our skies these days, what appear to be shock waves can be seen. That would mean that there is also tremendous heat and the possibility for noise.

I watched that video of a sonic boom and the ripples, but that was a rocket that caused it like throwing a rock in a pond ripples circle outward, not a spiral. I'm not sure if I missed your point with that vid?

American Indians, themselves, date many petroglyphs to the dawn of time.

Exactly, if there was a catalyst the "awoke" mankind from the rest of nature and made man conscious, it could just as much be enlightenment as it could anything else, and the spiral was how they recorded it.

Prophecy describes heat and sonic booms which translate to some of these plasma effects. And the spiral is a pretty good depiction of what's happening now.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

"“On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they will know that I [meaning you/me/them/us] AM the Lord.”

It does not have to be doom and gloom. I don't mean to take your thread off topic if this is a doomer. Enlightenment can END THE WORLD as you know it, with fire even...

"On that day your mouth will be opened to the fugitive, and you shall speak and be no longer mute. So you will be a sign to them, and they will know that I [meaning they/you/me/them/us] AM the Lord.”

edit on 8-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Wifibrains

The merkaba, also know as the "chariot" would be ideal...

When activated, the personal merkaba field can expand out into and synchronise with the universal cosmic merkaba.

Perhaps information can be extrapolated without going anywhere! If the holographic universe theory is correct it kind of fits nicely...

Yesssir, that is pretty much how I see it. I've arrived at this conclusion mainly from the bible. Studying the word image, imagination, veil, cherubim you start to get a view that we are living in an image.

The books of Colossians and Ephesians are known as the Mystery books, the content of them came from Paul's 3rd heaven experiences aka Merkabh ascension (MargaretBarker.com for a great view on this). Colossians opens with:

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. The True Reality, The Truth!

18He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.
This is the divine mediator function of the Logos the Icon of the Father/ONE, you know who else is called Logos? Hermes, the messenger of the gods who has the caduceus the winged serpent staff, the god of transport

21And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, 22yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, Here we have the veil of the mind. The belief that we are this projection, the ascension is called theosis among Orthodox Christians, in its permanent state. Being reconciled into our source.

This was seen when Moses came down from the mountain, aka came down from ascension, and had to put a veil on his face to cover the glory (that was fading). At the transfiguration they went up a high mountain, and a cloud descended, this is a merkabh ascension (He who ascended is the one who also descended). The cloud of covering is associated with the covering cherubs. The cloud goes where the cherub throne goes, the chariot which is RKB, cherub is KRB.

The cherubs are woven into the veil, that we must enter through to reach Paradise/the Holy of Holies. The way was paved by Jesus, through the veil of his flesh. These are all speaking to overcoming the carnal mind, or the egocentric view of reality, the returning to the ONE (through NEO who was able to see through the veil/matrix).

LOGOS

See my Tagline

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I completely agree with Wifi, that its not doom and gloom. The water bearer is fire, but that is this

“It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.

29“Even on the male and female servants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

The Spirit is seen as coming down as tongues of fire on the 12 in the UPPER ROOM, at Pentecost. Pentecost is the wheat harvest, it also symbolizes the 40 years Israel spent in the wilderness. This is a foreshadow of the Feast of Tabernacles the Great Feast which commences at Aquarius.

In John 7 Jesus goes up to the temple this is on the last day of Tabernacles (Tabernacle means to dwell with God).

37Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38“He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’” 39But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

There is no doom and gloom except what comes from the mind of man, but there is the mind of Christ (the cosmic mind), this unveiling (Revelation) is what the procession speaks of when we come into aquarius. Uranus has Aquarius as its home, Heaven in the New Testament is Ouranous. The kingdom of heaven is the kingdom of Uranus or Aquarius. This is opposed to the beast kingdom, the carnal mind.

All creation waits with eager longing for the revealing (unveiling) of the SonS of God. To set creation free from its bondage to corruption(the veiled mind). -Romans

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

The cherubs are woven into the veil, that we must enter through to reach Paradise/the Holy of Holies. The way was paved by Jesus, through the veil of his flesh. These are all speaking to overcoming the carnal mind, or the egocentric view of reality, the returning to the ONE (through NEO who was able to see through the veil/matrix).

Indeed. Male/female, material/metaphysical, light/dark, good/evil, ect. Overcoming or becoming/understanding these in equilibrium are going through the hevenly gates back to becoming spirit... While still alive.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Because the head and shoulders are above the dots, indicating cosmic consiousness... In a time before words.

This is weak unless it is part of a philosophy/belief of yours in which case I respect that.

The previous ideas you put up i.e. black holes/doorways/gateways are, to my mind, more in line with a real scenario although not the explanation I've put up in this thread. The petroglyph containing the spiral/vortex could be a map. It could indicate a portal to another dimension along with an actual entryway to an underground facility (as above; so below i.e. entrances in multiple dimensions.)

Artifact Gallery -- Petroglyph

A petroglyph is an image pecked or engraved on a rock surface. According to one Hopi elder, this petroglyph, found on Mesa Verde’s Petroglyph Point Trail, may tell the story of two clans (the Mountain Sheep Clan and the Eagle Clan) separating from other people and returning to their place of origin. Notice the boxy spiral shape? This likely represents a sipapu, the place where Pueblo people believe they emerged from the earth (believed to be near the Grand Canyon).

The Wanderers of the Fourth World

The story of the Ancestral Puebloans lives on in the mythology of the Hopi, considered by many to be the most mysterious and mystical of all Native Americans. It begins with the claim that their ancestors emerged from the Third World through a crack, into this, the Fourth World, in a placed known as Sipapu.

(Please take the above two links and the information in them as just a vague description of what these spirals might represent. These are not scholarly works and, imo, contain errors.)

To me, the spiral is a dual symbol for energy. Depending on perception it can spiral out for infinity or inward to a singularity. In 3d a cone and in 4d(movement in time) a tube.

An explanation for the direction of the spiral could be as simple as a northern-southern hemisphere thing.

Do bathtubs drain counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere?

The erroneous bit of folk wisdom you refer to says water always drains in a clockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere and in a counterclockwise direction in the Northern Hemisphere. The supposed reason for this is the Coriolis effect, which has to do with the effect of the earth's rotation on moving objects.

Now, there is such a thing as the Coriolis effect. It explains why macroevents such as hurricanes rotate in a clockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere and counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere. However, when you get down to itty-bitty phenomena such as the water draining out of your bathtub, the Coriolis effect is insignificant, amounting to roughly three ten-millionths of the force of gravity (in Boston, at least, which is where they happened to do the measuring).

I watched that video of a sonic boom and the ripples, but that was a rocket that caused it like throwing a rock in a pond ripples circle outward, not a spiral. I'm not sure if I missed your point with that vid?

No - you didn't miss the point. All I wanted to show were the concentric arcs of the shock wave and the similarity of this configuration to some of the images on the internet of the recent spirals in our skies. A shock wave goes boom and the prophecy in Peter mentions "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise." Little things can also produce sonic booms but those, if audible, will sound more like crackling. (Unless they are really really small - which is another story and another sound.) And so how would you depict a sonic boom in a petroglyph?

Can a Honeybee Cause a Sonic Boom If It Travels Fast Enough?

Anything moving faster than the speed of sound (about 770 miles per hour) can create a sonic boom, including bullets, bullwhips—and yes, really fast bees.

So what would happen if we could somehow get a honeybee to move that fast? Well, the bee would probably not survive. When something is moving that fast, all the wind around it pushes back on it and makes it heat up a lot (this is what destroyed the Space Shuttle Columbia back in 2003).

For the sake of our honeybee, we would only want him to be sonic-booming for a split second, and we would want to protect him. Maybe we could invent a metal bee-suit, and dip him in something that would keep him cool as he picks up speed…

Ready to hear the sonic boom? Unfortunately, our sonic bee will make more of a “crack” than a “boom.” He’s just a little bee after all, and although technically speaking, he’ll cause a sonic boom if he goes fast enough, it’s going to be a smaller, quieter sonic boom than what planes and space shuttles make.

Exactly, if there was a catalyst the "awoke" mankind from the rest of nature and made man conscious, it could just as much be enlightenment as it could anything else, and the spiral was how they recorded it.

Can't argue with your basic premise here. Just kind of leery, in light of the HAARP bullseyes etc., that blast heating the ionosphere is going to bring enlightenment.

This wasn't meant to be a doom thread - it was meant to be a caution. Or, at the least, a recommendation to pause and reflect before tampering with things that are not understood.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

I'm not sure still if I follow this particular logic. You talk about a projection - 2-dimensional - and yet in the same breath talk about gateways/portals/etc. which imply another dimension. If it's escape from self-imposed boundaries that you mean, then this projection is of your own device.

This thread was not meant to impinge on anyone's beliefs/understandings. It is to talk about the Age of Aquarius and how this might be related to petroglyph spirals and how those might relate to current day spirals in our skies.

Further, it was an attempt to grasp the symbolism of fire/plasma as it relates to the various ages and to bring that on home to what is currently visible in our skies. And to wonder, in light of the many petroglyph spirals, if this might have been seen before and what kind of a sign this might be.

Uranus has Aquarius as its home, Heaven in the New Testament is Ouranous.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

In astrology, Uranus rules electricity. An electric fence is an effective boundary.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is weak unless it is part of a philosophy/belief of yours in which case I respect that.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That's just too cute! And for sure a realistic scenario for the ages.

~2nd~

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

There are many published techniques for casting a circle, and many groups and individuals have their own unique methods.

Such markings, or a simple unadorned circle, may be drawn in chalk or salt, or indicated by other means

The four cardinal directions are often prominently marked, such as with four candles.

en.wikipedia.org...

Very similar symbolically to the chariot?

What about the mandala?

en.wikipedia.org...

~wifi

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I get what you were trying to do, and I agree with what you are saying about the age of Aquarius and Fire. I'm just saying that the fire isn't real fire, but the purifying fire that burns through the veil of our mind. I would not be surprised that there are manifestations of these things in the heavens.

Uranus was the Sky Father, the hidden God. I'm not sure about the astrology and electricity thing?? Is that a new classification? Did the ancients correlate that, like as in lightning?? Lightning is Revelation btw, (not the book, but the Revealing, which is actually what the book is about).

I was just correlating that Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is at hand, or spoke of the kingdom of heaven a lot, and the word heaven is uranus which according to my very limited knowledge of astrology (next to nothing) that planet is in its house in Aquarius. And thus the age of aquarius, and OP

luxordelphi
reply to post by zardust

This thread was not meant to impinge on anyone's beliefs/understandings. It is to talk about the Age of Aquarius and how this might be related to petroglyph spirals and how those might relate to current day spirals in our skies.
You weren't impinging on my beliefs, and I hope I didn't do the same. I was trying to show you another view of the same data.

Further, it was an attempt to grasp the symbolism of fire/plasma as it relates to the various ages and to bring that on home to what is currently visible in our skies. And to wonder, in light of the many petroglyph spirals, if this might have been seen before and what kind of a sign this might be.
Yes what is the symbolism? What kind of sign? What is the water bearer? Many people are all doom and gloom thinking the world is going to end in literal fire. That is the manifestation of the Veiled mind. This is all IMO of course. Just sharing with you another perspective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join