It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratching the Surface: Something BIG is About to Happen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Because the rest of my family are on their cellphones!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

The high Occult Sacrificial holy day of Beltane starts on April 19th and runs through May 1st.

Many events, important events, occurred on the 19th and throughout this period.

The ones that presently comes to mind are WACO and OK City 1995.

Currently, Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) is being prosecuted in Brussels for his life long involvement with a pedophilia ring called "the Cult of the Nine Circles". Concerning examples, this is not even scratching the surface of the volume of documented evidence around this topic.

We are surrounded by Satanists, and we seriously outnumber them. If people could just get themselves to recognize it for what is, we could get our lives and Freedoms back and shut them down.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please check out: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

archive.org.../n1/mode/2up

Project Monarch:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

"JFK's Speech on Secret Societies" April 27, 1961.
Karl Marx was not an "Atheist", he was a Satanist and FreeMason. It is in his poetry and his correspondences to his father.

www.youtube.com...

The Head of World FreeMasonry is Prince Philip, the Duke of Kent:

www.youtube.com...

"World Bank Whistle Blower Exposes All"
Karen Hudes spent 20 years as Chief Council to the World Bank

www.youtube.com...

docs.google.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The high Occult Sacrificial holy day of Beltane starts on April 19th and runs through May 1st.

Many events, important events, occurred on the 19th and throughout this period.

The ones that presently comes to mind are WACO and OK City 1995.

Currently, Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) is being prosecuted in Brussels for his life long involvement with a pedophilia ring called "the Cult of the Nine Circles". Concerning examples, this is not even scratching the surface of the volume of documented evidence around this topic.

We are surrounded by Satanists, and we seriously outnumber them. If people could just get themselves to recognize it for what is, we could get our lives and Freedoms back and shut them down.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please check out: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

archive.org.../n1/mode/2up

Project Monarch:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

"JFK's Speech on Secret Societies" April 27, 1961.
Karl Marx was not an "Atheist", he was a Satanist and FreeMason. It is in his poetry and his correspondences to his father.

www.youtube.com...

The Head of World FreeMasonry is Prince Philip, the Duke of Kent:

www.youtube.com...

"World Bank Whistle Blower Exposes All"
Karen Hudes spent 20 years as Chief Council to the World Bank

www.youtube.com...

docs.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Let us not forget that the families of MOST of these governmental workers went into the DUMBs Deep Underground Military Bases a little over a year ago.

They're expecting a HUGE asteroid to hit the earth, or something equally catastrophic to occur.

If they're fleeing to their hidey holes beneath the earth like the rats they are, that is a most frightening indicator of something BIG...

Glad I have Rapture Coverage! Pray that you may be accounted worthy to escape all of these things which shall come to pass. Next on the Prophetic Calendar is the "Catching Away of the Saints." After that, the Great Tribulation shall begin. I personally believe that Al Assad is the Antichrist. His name is really Al Wahhish. This translates in Arabic to mean "The Beast" or "The Wild Beast." Wikipedia says the same thing. Look it up!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

BINGO.. does anyone think the crap the fear they all feed us isn't to traumatize the public so they'll become suggestible. Having been traumatized by death on TV for year folks will eat up the laser light show they plan.

What freaks me out is folks have sat on machines wondering what is happening instead of going out into their towns etc and doing something to make it better. Yep ya'll be trained well. Cannot wait for the weather to break so I can do something actually useful.. like help the homeless. BUt the kind soul who I replied to has it the closest to truth I have seen on the thread so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaTribeEntity

You do realize that 778 days is just a little over two years. Something that happens every two years isn't all that rare now is it?'

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How can somethin t that occurs ever 778 days have only occurred a few times in two thousand years. It happened a thousand times. Once every two years. You do the math. Plus this is all nonsense anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

phantomjack

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by phantomjack

What happens on 4/14/14 in your dreams? Its not very far off.

I can't pinpoint a specific event except to say everything changes that day. It effects everyone on the planet.

So that was yesterday. Nothing happened bubba. Go home.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrose

I don't expect anything for at least another six 18 months or slightly more, but I do expect to feel the tension rise all during that time frame.

I intend to spend all that time living my life and enjoying my family to the fullest, and if we're all wrong and nothing happens, then I continue to go right on with it. Either way, I've spent my days in a good way.

edit on 15-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

How can somethin t that occurs ever 778 days have only occurred a few times in two thousand years. It happened a thousand times. Once every two years. You do the math. Plus this is all nonsense anyway.

No actually, that's a "Blood Moon" every 778 days, the current event is a set of 4 such events within about a year and a half...4 events in half the time of a single event. This has happened three other times in the past 600 - 700 years or so.

What is even more remarkable is the Jewish people have been affected on each such event cluster. Including the current one...however, the current event cluster isn't finished with us yet, we have another 18 months or so for something significant to occur.

However...I do not recommend the "holding of One's breath".

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
OP, I too believe that something of great enormity is about to happen, and that would happen before the date of May 2 2014, in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcguyvermanolo
Currently, Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) is being prosecuted in Brussels

No he is not actually - funny how you are unable to show any valid source for that claim....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menedes567
OP, I too believe that something of great enormity is about to happen, and that would happen before the date of May 2 2014, in my humble opinion.

We all know of your many failures "predicting" stuff to happen here....

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

Rasputin--"Fire Shall Devour All Living Things" August 23 2013

FEMA preparing for disaster by October 1 2013!??

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

Tolec: Major Events followed by ET visitations possible to occur sometime in October 2013

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join