It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratching the Surface: Something BIG is About to Happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Should play this as a background support;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I too feel that something major is about to happen but I don't know what. I do, however, think there's about to be a major announcement of some sort. Maybe the truth is about to be revealed but somehow I think the truth is something that we really don't want.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
All shall be revealed soon, sooner than you think.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is from another site, but does have knowledge or info in it.

Grand Event – The Beginning –

April 15th Blood Moon –

Pleiades

BY ANNAMERKABA on MARCH 31, 2014

On April 15th a magnanimous event shall unfold before earthlings. An event of such proportions that the world has not seen eons past. The event that shall be known in recorded history as that which has come and that which has gone and that which has returned and that which has risen from the ashes of the past into the newly formed UNITY of the ones to come.

For the event of the magnanimous proportions, shall strip mankind of all their EGO, shall strip mankind of all their knowledge of eons past. For all shall be stripped away, and only the raw, true, nature remain. The stripping away of the veil of the illusionary world that they have found themselves to be a part of. And the truth of their kind be revealed to them yet again.

sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...
edit on 4/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: Please use external tags and only two to three paragraphs when citing outside sources. Thank you.

edit on 4/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

That's a mighty long post...geesh

However, what in the heck kind of time stamp is this:

PERSONAL NOTE: From what I am feeling and seeing, the events are going to begin on the 15th and continue all through the blood moons, all the way through next year and beyond.

Notice the highlighted word "BEYOND". What in the hell is that supposed to mean? Eternally, today, tomorrow, in an hour, maybe two...next week?
Grand Event

I'm pulling my hair out over here trying to figure that out (not really).

I'm not speaking for the author of this thread and I apologize for posting the authors original link in this thread about UFO's in my first post (author has since made a correction and posted his/her original link), but I don't think this is the message he/she was trying to express.

Again, who am I but a Sunday Screwdriver drinker

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

Stay in the light dearly beloveds, stay in the light knowing that we are standing by you. Know that you are loved beyond measure by the universe, by the source and all that is. Understand that you are the ones in command, that you are the ones that have taken it upon yourselves to walk foot in foot and hand in hand with humanity. Know that you are, the guardians of earthlings, for you are their guides, you are their way showers, you are their support team. Understand that although the road will be lengthy it will be a fruitful one indeed!

I'm good, thank you for the heads up.

I for one won't be standing in the light.

Every single time I read this type of "stuff", I can't help but to think of Jim Jones.

How do you know that this message, if that is what you want to call it, isn't a huge deception put on by the evil anal probing beings that want to bring pain and suffering to you

Sorry i'm not buying it.

I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just saying have a great journey. I won't be joining you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah, that quote reminds me of this:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I like the big picture approach. Something big is almost certainly 'in the air', but I think it has been for a great many years.

I'm not sure what to think about aliens other than they most likely exist somewhere in the universe. Sometimes in my mind's eye it seems more plausible that something along the lines of project blue beam could be involved with a lot of UFO sightings, especially mass sightings, e.g., the spinning "missile" lights. Either something like blue beam or military, natural phenomena, or whatever. It could be aliens though.

But any large-scale development, conspiracy theory, or mainstream event could, and very well may be, connected. One thing that most conspiracy theories AND religions have in common is the idea of a sinister group of elitists controls much of the world's affairs. If this sort of elitist control is real, and I think we mostly can agree that it is to some degree, then it would throw several red-flags.

Without any hard evidence I agree; they DO seem to correlate.

They don't need to erase the truth. They need only dilute it. The evidence is out there, and people like you are trying to piece this most intricate puzzle. Regardless whether or not these issues connect, it's good to see people trying.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

you're right, google keshe foundation

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Humanities conflicts are getting swamped maybe once everything (human relations) gets so stuck on a macro-scale that it nearly screeches to a halt there will be a righteous explosion of change.
edit on 7-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

I hope the change is in the banking community and the elite.

Something I think some people don't take into account is the fact that the only real protection the elite who prey on the peoples of the world have ultimately, is the local police forces where they live. Once the people in those forces realise that they are being ordered to protect the excessively greedy who have no conscience about the suffering of the poorest, then perhaps those forces won't be so keen to protect the most undeserving, but protect the deserving public and then a real change will take place because once unprotected their power will be gone forever and laws that protect the public, not strangle them will be put in place.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why does nobody address the fact that having money, or rather, being a banker, does not exempt one from depression? What if they were just sad and chose to end their lives? Do you realize how much it would f*** with your reality to be very wealthy and have an "it didn't work" moment? To realize that you've ran the rat race, and by most counts won it, only to find that you've been chasing a carrot on a stick?

Such is the pursuit of wealth. It doesn't change anything, just gives you access to bigger toys and better healthcare.

There would have to be one really serious storm of s*** brewing in the horizon to cause someone to choose to take his or her life rather than try to brace it.
edit on 7-4-2014 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

A Ouija board session tells my wife it all culminates in 2032. But...who can believe in that mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by olaru12

Agreed.
Let's get this over with.
People around here were going crazy after a week without electric power. How are we supposed to handle the end of it all together. Really folks. If you want this you're not really putting too much thought into it. We are not our ancestors who knew how to live without modern conveniences because they didn't have them. How many of you even know how to make fire? Make candles? Make soap?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well,

"Big" things are happening frequently right now simply because we're in the beginning of a big change CLIMATE CHANGE.

Some of the Recent UFO Sightings such as the famous "Deer UFO" made news worldwide and was a pretty convincing video.

Maybe "Disclosure" will take place sooner than later.

Who knows.

There's also a lot more going on with the Frequent high Magnitude Earthquakes, volcanos errupting everywhere.

Weather and climate are getting WORSE, No fear mongering!

Listen to Scientists and you know its a fact.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

CranialSponge
Alien invasion false flag anyone...?

Get ready to bow to your overlords for saving us from those nasty big-eyed fellas.

I don't think people would buy that! We instinctually know that a more evolved race would never attack us because only the primitive use violence.
edit on th2014-04-06T17:45:51-05:0020143030-05:00Sun, 06 Apr 2014 17:45:51 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

Wrong man.

Life on Earth shows us that the smartest creatures alive are predators, and that the smarter they are, the higher they are up the food chain.

With the smartest apex predator on earth is a super predator that feeds on all other species.

From our knowledge, more intelligence equals more killing, with ever greater efficiency and lack of actual risk.

There isnt any evidence to back up your claims.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first message here. I've been reading ATS for more than a year.

I think from the first two reference points you can make tons of assumptions depending on what your interests are and your cumulative set of data acquired through your life.
I think bankers and lawmakers are more related to "the system" than something otherworldly.
This is not much different to me than looking for the answers in God or gods, rather than making calculated educated guesses.

For example, I think the system is being questioned for many people and most people in North America are not satisfied with their lives. Also a lot of people are pissed off because they have come to realize that what's being offered to them as freedom is nothing like freedom.

Anyhow, I think this may be a sign of the system consuming itself. Without bankers and their protector laws and lawmakers the system will collapse.

Here is my two cents.
Live long and prosper

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

oblvion

ScottProphhit

CranialSponge

Get ready to bow to your overlords for saving us from those nasty big-eyed fellas.

I don't think people would buy that! We instinctually know that a more evolved race would never attack us because only the primitive use violence.
edit on th2014-04-06T17:45:51-05:0020143030-05:00Sun, 06 Apr 2014 17:45:51 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

Wrong man.

Life on Earth shows us that the smartest creatures alive are predators, and that the smarter they are, the higher they are up the food chain.

With the smartest apex predator on earth is a super predator that feeds on all other species.

From our knowledge, more intelligence equals more killing, with ever greater efficiency and lack of actual risk.

If you think you are on top of the food chain please give bacteria and viruses another consideration. The most primitive will consume you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

ScottProphhit Anyway I might only be a teenager but ill have to start shouting in September, when Scotland goes independent.

This sounds great. Can the English stop paying your dole money/university education as well then? You'll truly be independent.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

yesilbursa

oblvion

ScottProphhit

CranialSponge

Wrong man.

If you think you are on top of the food chain please give bacteria and viruses another consideration. The most primitive will consume you.

The sneaky little Basterds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join