It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratching the Surface: Something BIG is About to Happen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Metallicus

I'm sorry, but I had to take my flag back as soon as your "Spoof" source mentioned Rael, who had ingested mushrooms by the way.

Just....no on that!

The Link Newspaper

edit on 4/6/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Link Added

I apologize. When I was researching that article came up and I linked it by mistake.

I have replaced the link with my original intended link.

Kinds Regards,
Metallicus

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I for one feel it comming. I don't know what "it" is, but I feel like something is about to happen that will cause massive change...

Maybe it's just me hanging around ATS too much lately.

Either way, I say bring it on. I'm still young, and I will either rise to the challenge or not. Thats life for you right?

I feel this song about says it:

edit on 6-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sometimes I think the internet is making humans crazy(er).

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Floydshayvious
Sometimes I think the internet is making humans crazy(er).

Bah humbug.
Crazy is all in the perception thereof.

That being said:

Fingers crossed that the big-eyed anal probing dudes are smart enough to take out the politicians first...

... and the lawyers second.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No apologies necessary and I gave you your flag back.

Thank you for the awareness πŸ‘

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Fingers crossed that the big-eyed anal probing dudes are smart enough to take out the politicians first...

... and the lawyers second.

You forgot the bankers.
But yeah, I second that motion.

Something might be about to happen, or - or - we are just now more aware than ever of the same crap that's been going on forever and took weeks to reach us.

In any case, it's not really boring - just kind of tedious. GET ON WITH IT!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All i want to add is 4-14-14.

Its a date that keeps coming up in dreams and various other waking events for the past few months. Don't know why. So i figure i will throw my hat into the ring.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

I'm thinking if you take out the politicians and lawyers, the banksters will just naturally die off and become extinct... since it's the first two that keep the latter alive and well.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

CranialSponge

I'm thinking if you take out the politicians and lawyers, the banksters will just naturally die off and become extinct... since it's the first two that keep the latter alive and well.

My thinking is...you hit the nail on the head with that statement

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Youre half-right. These things have always happened in society for thousands of years with just as many events and reasons. Its not that something big is ABOUT to happen...its because for all these years and centuries...something has always been about to happen.

Youre just now realizing it in your time with these few signs...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

What happens on 4/14/14 in your dreams? Its not very far off.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

phantomjack
All i want to add is 4-14-14.

Its a date that keeps coming up in dreams and various other waking events for the past few months. Don't know why. So i figure i will throw my hat into the ring.

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

James 4:14

Heh, I did a search on 4-14-14, and this was one of the results. Given the gist of the thread ... I thought it appropo.

I also think something big is going to happen, but I don't know exactly what. It's like the world is under a great deal of pressure and just waiting to vent.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Perhaps something BIG is going to happen to YOU!!

Don't eat the yellow snow....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

CranialSponge

heres why i wanted bug eyed feelers

mmmuaaaahaha!
take that you buggers!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Zombie bugs...

Now if that isn't a conspiracy-waiting-to-happen man, I don't know what is !

*shivers*

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

2) What appears to be an uptick in retirements by US congressmen (and women) this election cycle. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you ever googled the age of our congressional and senate reps? A lot, and I mean a lot are well over the retirement age and many have served 20 years or more in office. There should be a lot more retiring and leaving office than the number who are retiring now. Lets hope this next election, people start voting these old greedy career politicians out of office! I don't think it's related to something is on the horizon, just that these old farts have overstayed their welcome.

Here's a list of over the mountain reps...

Reps over the age of retirement

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Isn't it true that the Federal Aviation Administration has also stopped its UFO investigations of claims made by pilots and air traffic controllers and left any further investigating up to Robert Bigelow?

Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexΒ­ plained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: [email protected])

Wiki on Rob B.

Or should I stop drinking my Sunday Screwdriver πŸ‘‰πŸ˜œ

ETA
Fellow ATS member Arken, discussed it here ATS Thread
edit on 4/6/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If there are "UFO"'s, and if there are, I would like to see evidence - because it would be a true sign of something imminent, I do not think they are "aliens" coming to cause our destruction or save us from it. More than likely they are the elite escaping the coming destruction. Do you really think they will hide out in underground bunkers where the survivors can get to them or bury them alive? They are not where they are for being stupid. They will be as far away from their comuppance as possible, because they are cowards.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
With our luck, we will come to find out Zombies can not be shot in the head. Vamp will not die with a stake placed upon their Hearts, there will be 3 eyed children running the streets and Aleins just might be here to help!

Of course our luck really would be Christ does happen to appear in the sky and we end up shooting Him down!

Big? You do mean That Something Feeling you knows its going to happen yet waiting for it to happen? Hell I'll Pay to see a Dragon, large falling star, Something!

Did someone call a Time Out?

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

CranialSponge

No NO
Why take a chance that some may survive
Only take one bad apple to mess up the hole bar old
But it ok i'm ready as ever gonna be
I'm at work 2 week in 2 week out flying out tomorrow
Wife been snow in for the last two week LOL and phone to say she was having a great old time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join