It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives likely will be ANGRY over Obama visit to Ft. Hood!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I'm sure he will again be paranoid about anyone on base carrying a side arm and require even MP's to disarm.. Is their even a way to properly describe how embarrassing this is to the rest of the country? Do you think it might be because he has a guilty conscious about something?
Just curious.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You have a disturbing attitude. It's people like you voting, that quite frankly, scare the crap out of me.

But, lucky you, your Constitutional rights allow you to say disturbing things and vote.

Vote well...your Constitutional rights are vanishing fast.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I say they will not or I am dead,many others are beside me. As to our OP I'm guessing he is a bit LEFT of center poking at people for some kind of argument or debate. We will see when he expounds a bit if I am correct.

They LOVE statistics don't they?
edit on 6-4-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

As seeker1963 pointed out on the first page it wasn't Obama that did that but a previous administration. But once again, reality doesn't matter right? Everything bad has to be blamed on Obama whether he had anything to do with it or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm aghast! I'm appalled! I'm astounded!
A POLITICIAN lied to you? You don't say! -

Obama is a politician.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by alienreality

As seeker1963 pointed out on the first page it wasn't Obama that did that but a previous administration. But once again, reality doesn't matter right? Everything bad has to be blamed on Obama whether he had anything to do with it or not.

The last administration didn't call terrorism :

Workplace violence.
Man caused disasters.

Or 'soldier on soldier' violence'.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

neo96

I'm aghast! I'm appalled! I'm astounded!
A POLITICIAN lied to you? You don't say! -

Obama is a politician.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It was Clinton that disarmed the soldier's on base. He (as a Democrat) hated soldiers too.

President Obama is going to Fort Hood for the wrong reasons. He could care less that another soldier has died, as soldier's are equal to ^$%# on his shoes. He has proven that time and again.

- We sacrifice our lives for that "damned flag"
- We honor our nations anthem every morning, whereas he holds his crotch in disrespect
- Every other President visited troops (and fed them with their own hands) during the holidays. Obama doesn't allow them in the same room

He is not attending because this is the loss of an American soldier, or even an American. It is simply PR and elections are coming up soon. Notice he said not a word, nor was his face seen until the identity of the shooter was confirmed. Why is that? Give me one honest, non-liberal, non-sycophantic answer to that question.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

It was Clinton that disarmed the soldier's on base. He (as a Democrat) hated soldiers too.

I am not so sure!

Reagan was President when I was serving and I know for a fact, we were not allowed to open carry on base! We were allowed to own a weapon and for those of us unfortunate enough to be confined to living on base, we could check our weapons out, but in general, we checked them out to take them off post. They had to be checked back in when we returned to base.

I have been searching for some clarification on this, but due to partisan bullsnip, that is about all I am finding!

All I an say for sure, is I damn well know that not being able to carry on base is far beyond the blame of our current dictator! I am not sticking up for him at all, but for those wanting to save any credibility to their partisan BS, I can assure you no matter which President initiated this BS, there have been a few from both sides of the political fence that thought it was AOK!

EDIT: Maybe it was up to the Post Commander as to the rules of it. All I know is that even though I despise Obama, I am at least adult enough to own up to putting the blame on where the blame lies.......

edit on 6-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No actually he attacked the 1st Amendment by calling freedom of religion "freedom to worship" in his previous Ft. Hood speech.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I am not old enough to have served under Reagan
I came in at the tail end of Bush Sr and President Obama's signature is on my retirement certificate

Under Clinton the rules changed and they took away the right's allowing soldiers with CCW/CCP ( Carry Concealed Weapons Permits), while on base. Prior to him, it was kind of DA/DT for guns as long as you could legally carry concealed. With the changing of the law, only law enforcement (on duty) could be armed on base.

edit on 6-4-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

200Plus
reply to post by seeker1963

I am not old enough to have served under Reagan
I came in at the tail end of Bush Sr and President Obama's signature is on my retirement certificate

Clinton changed the rules and took away the right's allowing soldiers with CCW/CPP ( Carry Concealed Weapons Permits), while on base. Prior to him, it was kind of DA/DT for guns as long as you could legally carry concealed. With the changing of the law, only law enforcement (on duty) could be armed on base.

Thanks for some clarification of a subject that is so foggy based upon partisanship that when I did a search it was total chaos!

FYI, my comments were not directed towards you, but towards my experience when I was on post!

Did you just call me OLD!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That belongs in the RANT forum - IMHO. You've screamed absurdities about how Conservatives supposedly feel and what they'll supposedly do. I"m not seeing a conspiracy and I'm not seeing why this is on the main page instead of the below top secret Rant page.

Obama is going to Fort Hood. Okay. Good luck with that Mr. Obama. This is the site of the radical Islamic terrorist attack that killed a whole lot of our people ... and you called it 'workplace violence'. That's some bizarre and troubling rhetoric from you.

edit on 4/6/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You don't see the conspiracy FF?

Really? legions of Americans who fly into an uncontrollable rage at the mention of this president's name? It's almost like a wide spread mind control experiment.

FOX News, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh giving their brainwashed masses their thoughts for the day, everyday. If I didn't know any better, I would say it's a practical application of MKULTRA.

You don't see the conspiracy here? Look at the rage! Doesn't that seem a little excessive to you? Doesn't it seem a little over the top?

The fact that this is so predictable, that I can put this up 4 days ahead of time and know I'm going to be right.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

FOX News, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh giving their brainwashed masses their thoughts for the day, everyday. If I didn't know any better, I would say it's a practical application of MKULTRA.

So you got the wolf pack of sensationalism that will take ANYTHING they can and do what you are talking about...
MSNBC is just as bad as Fox News....
You avatar and title are very misleading, seems you have a strong dislike for the far right, but haven't seen a single thing about what the left will do with this same very event

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

HauntWok
You don't see the conspiracy FF?

No. I see partisanship on both sides. I see people who inflate the wrongs of Obama as well as people who stick their heads in the sand and who refuse to admit when he seriously screws up. And when a Republican is in office, I see people who inflate the wrongs of that Republican as well as people who stick their heads in the sand and who refuse to admit when he seriously screws up.

Really? legions of Americans who fly into an uncontrollable rage ...

'Legions' of Americans who fly into an 'uncontrollable rage' ... see, when I read stuff like that I just see hyperbole ... big exaggerations. If 'legions of people' were in an 'uncontrollable rage' then there would be assassination attempt after assassination attempt ... there'd be hoards of people scaling the White House fence ... etc etc

You are complaining about people doing things that they haven't done.
I still think this belongs in the rant section. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The left is going to do what they do, be completely spineless. Sure, there's going to be continued talks about more gun control. But the left won't do anything about it. They can't, because they are complete cowards and don't possess a spine amongst any of them.

Liberals are ineffectual. While they have some good ideas, they don't have the balls to go through with them. They completely wasted their time with a supermajority passing a watered down health care law. Instead of something comprehensive.

Many view me as a leftist, and compared to today's conservative movement, Adolf Hitler was a bleeding heart liberal. So, it's hard to be viewed as center of the aisle when the right side has moved so far to the right that center doesn't exist for them. Hell, real conservatives nowadays are called RHINO and pushed out of the movement in favor of radical ideologues.

So yea, the left is going to try and use this as a rallying cry for more gun control, they of course will fail as usual.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am sure that Conservatives will be more aghast at the idea of Obama attending a solemn memorial service than if the WBC idiots showed up.
I am sure that even as I write this down, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh are already drafting their "outrage" at Obama attending this service.
So let's have it Conservatives of ATS. How much hate can you pile on just for Obama attending a service in the wake of a tragedy I'm pretty sure you all blame him for anyway. -

As an "Anti Political Party Member" and an "Independent Voter", you sure seem to be rather one sided.

A conservative used to be someone who liked smaller government, more personal liberty, and wanted a larger middle class. They used to be for equal rights for all, and eliminating practices that would be discriminatory, back in the day, they championed civil rights and even worked to give women and minorities the vote. -

Actually sounds a bit Tea Party, of course their beliefs have been ridiculed and skewed by the very huffington post (how non-partisan of you) use to prove your non-partisan point in your o.p.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I would say that are just as many to far to the left that would even those "rhinos" out and provide you with that middle that you so openly state you are in.

The left and the right are the same thing, it is all a donkey and elephant show...

So far you have bashed the right FAR more then you have bashed the left, hard to view you as an independent voter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join