Conservatives likely will be ANGRY over Obama visit to Ft. Hood!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes, if there is one thing that Conservatives in this nation cannot stand is Obama doing anything but resigning out of pure shame. Obama plans to attend Ft. Hood memorial service in the wake of the recent tragedy that occurred (Which conservatives blame Obama for, cause guns don't kill people Obama kills people.)

In fact I'm pretty sure that in the history of the world, no one has ever died till Obama took office according to some Conservatives.

I am sure that Conservatives will be more aghast at the idea of Obama attending a solemn memorial service than if the WBC idiots showed up.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I am sure that even as I write this down, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh are already drafting their "outrage" at Obama attending this service.

So let's have it Conservatives of ATS. How much hate can you pile on just for Obama attending a service in the wake of a tragedy I'm pretty sure you all blame him for anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Man I can tell how firmly you stand in the middle of the parties...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So let's have it Conservatives of ATS. How much hate can you pile on just for Obama attending a service in the wake of a tragedy I'm pretty sure you all blame him for anyway.

Just to hazard a guess, because I am not a Conservative???

I would say just about as much hate as the Progs dish out for anyone whom doesn't support our wonderful dictator in lock step.....

Just a prediction though!

Obama will grandstand and use the occasion to promote his anti gun legislation versus addressing the real issue of Big Pharm and it's SSRI's!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Same book different pages.

Both parties have went full retard.

Savior/Satan...take your pick.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I am 11. What's a conservative? Is everyone who thinks Obama is a criminal a conservative? Why do you label people as such? Wouldn't Obama label those who want him out of office terrorists? So many labels, so little time.

link   

Good! I'm glad he's going to Ft. Hood. May be while he's there, he can address the first terrorist shooting at Ft. Hood, and change his stance on calling it work place violence. The poor Families of the first shooting are still waiting for that bit of honesty to come out, so they can get the military benefits they deserve. And the justice they deserve.

Des

link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Obama will grandstand and use the occasion to promote his anti gun legislation versus addressing the real issue of Big Pharm and it's SSRI's!

An anti gun agenda speech would be a tough sell on a military base, I'm not really sure how liberal a person would have to be to go that far.

I don't doubt that he would try and slide something like that in, but, it would be a tough sell.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think his advisers are recommending he "attend",

because it looks good for the upcoming elections and may help his general image.

What "statements" (and probable "in the mind" conclusions) has he made about the incident itself?

Lot's of issues involved here.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

A conservative used to be someone who liked smaller government, more personal liberty, and wanted a larger middle class. They used to be for equal rights for all, and eliminating practices that would be discriminatory, back in the day, they championed civil rights and even worked to give women and minorities the vote.

Today, not so much.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

HauntWok

An anti gun agenda speech would be a tough sell on a military base, I'm not really sure how liberal a person would have to be to go that far.

I don't doubt that he would try and slide something like that in, but, it would be a tough sell.

It would appear nonsense for him to do so but an agenda is an agenda.

Never let a crisis go to waste! Right?

Anyhow, it isn't Obama's fault weapons are not allowed to be carried on military bases. I can't remember which administration brought that one in, but during my time in the military in the early 80's, only MP's were allowed to really carry weapons even back then.

So I will say that anyone whom blames Obama for that is wrong!

See, I do stick up for him!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Anyhow, it isn't Obama's fault weapons are not allowed to be carried on military bases. I can't remember which administration brought that one in, but during my time in the military in the early 80's, only MP's were allowed to really carry weapons even back then.

So I will say that anyone whom blames Obama for that is wrong!

Yea, being wrong never stopped these people from believing something untrue about this president before, hell, many of these people still believe Obama was born in Kenya for crying out loud. Facts just get in the way for many conservatives.

I would really hope that Obama doesn't take this memorial to plug for more gun control, it in my opinion would be inappropriate. Course this is the guy who gave the queen of england an Ipod. So, anythings possible.

I'm just waiting for the rage replies on how awful it would be for our commander in chief to go to a military memorial service.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If he uses this as an opportunity to further an anti-gun agenda, then he will receive well deserved scorn.

But I can't see in the future.

Glad you progressives can.
edit on 6-4-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Considering the Obama administration tag the first Fort Hood shooting as 'work place' violence.

And used them for political props, and denied benefits the victims of Fort Hood truly earned.

Both civilian, and government there.

The only reason Obama is going to Fort Hood is another photo op.

Like everything else he does.

Yep:

It’s been nearly four years since a radical Muslim Army psychiatrist walked into a processing center on Ft. Hood, shouted “Allah Akbar,” and opened fire. The shooter killed 13 people, including a pregnant woman, and wounded another 32

n the years that followed, much attention has been paid to the gunman. However, after the initial media storm, little attention has been paid to the victims and their families, and this has caused many of them to file suit with the government, the shooter, and his Muslim leader.

ivn.us...

abcnews.go.com...

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview to be broadcast tonight on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 6-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

One doesn't need to have clairvoyance to see that no matter what the action or inaction this president takes, the conservative movement is insulted and angry by it.

I'm still of the opinion that if Obama wanted to completely destroy the conservative movement in this country all he would have to do is adopt all of their policies.

reply to post by neo96

Yea, Neo, that is pretty crappy. Not something I would have done. Maybe this will be different. Hopefully.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

"W" was treated the same so I say flame on!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think it's good Obama is visiting FT Hood, good for the troops morale.

But I wish congress and Obama would do right by our vets, they deserve better so do they do not end up this:

At Least 22 Veterans Kill Themselves Every Day and No One Gives a #

I have many liberal views, but I have little use for the DemoCorporate party and their gun thieving ideas.

Sometimes I feel if the corruption, greed and and party bias were removed, that we could take best of both progressive and conservative values combined to make a much better government. Until then they are keeping us divided as a nation to empower themselves.

Until then I want a pirate for president!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm not a movement. I'm an American citizen..and I'm upset with him.

Don't tattoo me with one party or the other in order for me to have an opinion.

He's repeatedly lied to me. Do you understand that...he's lied to ME. Any other person in my life that lied to me over and over again, I'd kick them to the curb, and out of my life.

I'm hoping there are enough people who feel the same as I do, and kick his whole gang to the curb come election time.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

One doesn't need to have clairvoyance to see that no matter what the action or inaction this president takes, the conservative movement is insulted and angry by it - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you mean just like how republican opposites hated everything the last potus did ?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Meh ,what ever his absence is his best talent.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm aghast! I'm appalled! I'm astounded!

A POLITICIAN lied to you? You don't say!

I mean this must be the first time in US HISTORY, that an elected official would lie to the public! I guess it's never EVER happened in the history of this great nation before has it?

And lied to YOU? Oh dear. Directly? To your face? Heaven forfend! How did that come about? Please recount your harrowing story of betrayal as Obama personally lied to YOU.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join