It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki born upon Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

it was she who ploughed with the cuba stones, she who made them into seeds.

To create offspring for thousands of young women, to make things in order like a potter, to cut the umbilical cord, to determine destinies, to let the human child scream loud and long after it is received in the embrace

I gotcha Kantzveldt, that's the part to focus on.

based on what I was reading last night, Ninsun had to do with the procedure for birthing kings and that she brought the knowledge from elsewhere. I know we have that down. The thing that intrigues me is that her powers seem to have been transferred to the commonwealth somehow, to the people. She turned the power of the cuba stones upon the people and it looks like that is how the earth-born Annunaki were created.

So, what is she? Some giant incubating machine in every city that produces these "breeders" that go out and fortify the local genetic code?

Or were these things here automatons?

Stilllll processing.

edit on 8-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Kantzveldt,

See what happens when you start a thread containing the "A" word?

Harte

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

I came to the conclusion above that Nusumun cannot be identical to Ninisina, but that they both have some basis in the cult of Gula, with Ninsumun also having aspects of the cult of Inanna, a sort of compromise

Ama-ucumgal-ana was an epitaph of Dumuzid, but means Mother-Dragon-Heaven, not really his real name as such, more relating him to Urash as an Earthly ruler, in a sense Damu also took over the Earthly responsibilites of the cult of Ninisina as you mention, it is common though to relate Damu to Damuzid, the word means 'flawless' as in a diamond.

Damuzid

Ur-Namma of the 3rd Dynasty would be making token association with those aspects of the 1st Dynasty it would seem. It wasn't myself confusing Ninsumun with Ninisina that's stated elsewhere online were association is made, and i think there is some basis having considered all the evidence through Gula as i mention, but i do think your questioning of this was right and very worthwhile.

reply to post by Bybyots

Indeed that's were the most intriguing aspect lies, those bright clear and pure Shuba stones, diamonds, and the Cult of the Shepherd Kings after the type of Damuzid, meaning 'Flawless youth', and related to scientific medical procedure, also a cult symbolized by the brightest star in the sky, Sirius.

I like your idea of the circuit board though, i even sorted out a picture of the CPU for you, the White Temple of Anu at Uruk, where Urash his consort would be the mother board

Berlin reconstruction

In and of themselves the various Temple precincts of Uruk the greatest City of it's day were an inter-related complex of mutually supportive yet individual cults, stunningly organized religion.

reply to post by Harte

Come on you know you love the Annunaki really....

edit on Kpm43097vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bybyots
reply to post by abeverage

Hey Abe!

Perhaps you are a data packet...in a very interesting simulation.

I have been thinking more along the lines of nodes in a greatly distributed system that is networked for parallel processing...

Parallel computing is the simultaneous use of more than one CPU or processor core to execute a program or multiple computational threads.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have more thoughts on this but have insufficient coffee on board to articulate them.

I'm still working on these ideas and have been spending a couple of hours a night after homework learning about Sumeria and especially those cities out in the southern Iraqi desert. I almost threw in the towel last night; this is some arcane and complex #e.

There is a sort of heavy "bummer" element to it all that seems to be seeping in. My main interest in all of this is human organizational systems; I think these systems have a neurophysiological basis inherent in their design and ethos that is universal amongst us. Having said that: I have moved Ninsun to the Southbridge of each city. I'll be back to esplain.

BRB

Interestingly and synchronistically I have started a short story entitled N.O.D.E...

Oh and and it would be more accurate to say we are currently quantum instead of parallel now...

Either way the answer will still be 42 and I am digressing from another one of Kantz thought provoking threads!
edit on 8-4-2014 by abeverage because: of data parsing

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Right? This stuff i s great for spinning science fiction, but not so great for understanding the ancient Sumerians. I have lots of thoughts on all of it, but I want to try and get a little more focused.

In the meantime, I tried to make a short-cut for myself by trying to boil down which ancient Greek goddess Ninsun might be analogous to since her mom seems to be analogous to ancient Greece's Gaia.

The best I can come up with at the moment, considering the "Wild Cow of The Enclosure" moniker is that Ninsun would be roughly equivalent to what the early church fathers twisted in to "The Whore of Babylon".

Stillllll Processing.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hey K?

Are you familiar with the ritual object known a a "birth brick"?

Archais m and Innovation

That one is called the Abydos Birth Brick and it's from Egypt.

In this story of Innana and Enki, Ninsun is a sister of Inanna. It seems that Enki sorted out the order of the world and got things so together that there wasn't anything left for Inanna to do, and so consequently anything left for any woman to do, so she went to complain to Enki about a more egalitarian method for spreading out the work.

She then seems to set about putting all of the other goddesses to work. She starts passing out tools to the girls...

"My illustrious sister, holy Ninmug, is to get the golden chisel and the silver burin. She is to carry off her big flint antasura blade. She is to be the metal-worker of the Land. The fitting of the good diadem when a king is born and the crowning with the crown when a lord is born are to be in her hands."

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

Then she gets to Ninsun...

"My illustrious sister, holy Ninisina, is to get the jewellery of šuba stones. She is to be the mistress of heaven. She is to stand beside An and speak to him whenever she desires."

But check this out, before she gets to any of them she puts Aruru in charge of midwifery...

"Aruru, Enlil's sister, Nintur, the lady of giving birth, is to get the holy birth-bricks as her prerogative. She is to carry off the lancet for umbilical cords, the special sand and leeks.

She is to get the sila-ĝara bowl of translucent lapis lazuli (in which to place the afterbirth) . She is to carry off the holy consecrated ala vessel. She is to be the midwife of the land! The birthing of kings and lords is to be in her hands."

So, in this story, Aruru seems to have some of the attributes of Ninsun.

Anyway, my whole point being the bricks and their possible relation or not to the cuba stones.

Whatever is going on, I am getting some insight in to how important childbirth was to the ancient world that I never would have gotten if I had not started looking in to this. It makes sense: making healthy viable babies would be everything to a city; there would be so much disease to combat.

I also found it interesting that anthropologists and historians think that "birth-brick" was a flexible term in the ancient world and it can at times, they think, refer to birthing bricks for building. Building stone works, I would suppose.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Yes i've looked at those before, if we take this example of context from Atra Hasis;

Far sighted Enki and wise Mami
Went into the room of fate.
The womb-goddesses were assembled.
He trod the clay in her presence;
She kept reciting an incantation,
When she had finished her incantation,
She pinched off fourteen pieces of clay,
And set seven pieces on the right,
Seven on the left.
Between them she put down a mud brick

It can be seen the brick is placed between the male and the female, as they are 2x1 rectangles i think it carries dualistic symbolism and the sense of being a foundation brick for society, but the tradition could date far back to the earliest brick built birthing houses of Neolithic villages. It's normally the mid-wife, for example Nintud who has the brick symbol and she is present in all the examples i gave earlier regarding Ninsun/Ninsumun as Mother of Kings in that role, Aruru seems to be a variant title for her.

Aruru, Enlil's sister, Nintud, the lady of giving birth, is to get the holy birth-bricks as her prerogative. She is to carry off the lancet for umbilical cords, the special sand and leeks. She is to get the sila-jara bowl of translucent lapis lazuli (in which to place the afterbirth). She is to carry off the holy consecrated ala vessel. She is to be the midwife of the land! The birthing of kings and lords is to be in her hands."

Like i say this has interested me because the oldest adobe brick built house in the world, which probably served as a communal birthing house amongst other things had geometric 2x1 rectangles as decoration, the walls were rendered then painted, the worlds oldest mural also, Djade al-Mughara in Syria, around 11,000 years old.

So like i said i think the tradition dates back to the Neolithic period and the first brick built constructions, and what was associated with them. I don't think this has to do with the Shuba stones directly but certainly they are also an aspect of impregnating, Divine seeding, thus part of the process that led to birth.

But as you say it was all a highly specialized and ritualized affair, Midwifes, womb Goddesses, physicians, with regards to what a womb Goddess looked like in the Neolitihc;

She can be seen placed between two women, one on each arm, a comparison is made that breeding between differant ethnic groups is just like producing different coloured goats, from Catal Hoyuk we see what looks like a schematic for chromosomes;

It can be seen on the left below figures emerging from a birthing chamber with new born.

Their favourite pattern resembles B DNA schematic diagram, so a fun subject and why i suspect they were up to all sorts

Rectangular pattern is also the sartorial choice of the Annunaki.

edit on Kpm43097vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Are there any annunaki out there today?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Turkenstein

Are there any annunaki out there today?

Sure they are.
They just look like us. you can't tell.

Angels, Watchers, Wonderers, etc..

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

1 appreciates the time you have taken Kantzveldt to share more data on the ANNUNAKI biological enhancing processes generated here on EA*RTH.
At times it seems like the genetic processes have to be close watched or observed to accomplish the goals even if the observed are not aware. This is one of the reasons it feels the visitation in the past has occurred multiple times and why it may again. The ANNUNAKI appear to have close relation to sapiens sapiens activity and interest and when viewing the data shared of human evolution from origin to now, to 1 its not a far reach to consider their influences on this planet affecting human enhancement mentally, physically or spiritually.

1 also feels FATHER ANU is the link to most if not all ANNUNAKI on and off EA*RTH. And has considered possible other factions that may have had or still have issues with ANNUNA interest in the SOL.SYSTEM.

The HOPE is that peace or breaks from wars are currently being upheld as ALL* us CREATOR Creations realize "We are we" if I AM you and you are me and combined we make up this WHOLE* EXISTENCE together, so why fight if WE are only fighting ourselves...

1 Apollos my friend if my post was slightly off topic but the ANNUNAKI data does interest 1. Keep up the good work

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 4/9/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The Annunaki are the fake gods.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

According to what i present here the Princely heroes of the First Sumerian Dynasty should be classed as Annunaki, ie 'those of Princely seed', and these were very much part of the Sumerian Pantheon, born of Urash (Earth)/Ninsun, such as Lugulbana and Gilgamesh.

Taking into account that Lugulbanda also had seven brothers of Princely seed, and that mention is made elsewhere for say seven Princely heroes of the City of Kish, it would seem there were quite a few amongst the various City states that would have claimed this lineage, and given the numbers and probably the overall point of the intervention this seed would have carried through into the general populace, so there's long been the tradition of laying claim to Divine or semi-Divine ancestry, but given the amount of time most could claim this, certain elite groups then would have been the start of the process but no relevance today.

Have i not told you ye are Gods...?

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes the interesting thing for me with the Sumerians is how closely spiritual principles are inter-twined with natural phenomena, that physical incarnation is as an extension of spiritual principle, not distinct from it.

reply to post by zandra

It might be interesting to consider how other ethnic groups that were neighbours to the Sumerians might have considered such dealings with Celestial Annunaki, and the transference of their power to Earth, the bestowing of gifts and granting of advantages, resentment and mistrust perhaps....?

edit on Kam43099vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I think its all very possible that mythology starts out as total fairy tales, like the ancient Sumerians were sitting around a camp fire making up the stuff. But when you have so many people arguing and saying different things, and when you have the tablets saying this, and when you have the bible referring back to Sumer, and when you have the mysterious monuments, something strange could have happened especially with the nephilim.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The Fairy Queen that hatched the Dragon eggs, the Annunaki of Earth there is indeed that tradition, Queen Mab also described in a Midsummer Nights Dream as a midwife to help sleepers 'give birth' to their dreams.

"Although she specializes in the hatching of Dragon eggs this Midwife knows that she has to deliver a healthy baby Dragon... or she will end up in the pile of bones. On the other hand she could leave with as much gold as she can carry!"

The concept of calling the original princely race the Shining Ones, while also defining them as 'elves', dates well back into ancient Bible times and can be traced into Mesopotamia and Palestine. The ancient word El, which was used to identify a god or lofty-one (as in El Elyon and El Shaddai) actually meant Shining in old Mesopotamian Sumer. To the north in Babylonia, the derivative Ellu meant Shining One, while in Saxony and Britain it became Elf.

The concept of fairies was born directly from the Ring Lord culture and, deriving from the Greek word 'phare', the term related to a Great House, from which also stemmed the designation 'pharaoh'. In the Gaelic world, certain royal families were said to carry the fairy blood - that is to say, the fate or destiny of the Grail bloodline and of humankind at large. Meanwhile, the elf-maidens of the Albi-gens were the designated guardians of the earth, starlight and forest. It is for these reasons that fairies and elves have so often been portrayed as shoemakers and lamplighters, for the fairy cobblers made the shoes which measured the steps of life, while the Shining Ones of the elven race were there to light the way.

The Dragon Court

Dragon Sovereignity

The tradition of Earth born Annunaki is obviously very strong and perhaps not taken seriously enough, of course shape shifting reptilians are a modern manifestation of fears associate with such traditions being true in origin.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What do you mean by that 'tradition?' I am looking at this from an open mind and logical context, I didn't mention anything in particular.

But I am happy that you agreed with me, in a nut shell - many of the things in the bible were transferred there from Sumer, and many of the interpretations were just not correct along the 5,000 years these words have been carrying around for.

The hardest part for me is that the Sumer tablets are written very poetic, they are not speaking as I am speaking now, plainly trying to get to the bottom of things. They will say things like 'these gods created mankind, the annunaki came and set up councils in the first cities.' But it is in a poetic story. I think we have to realize is that 20% of ancient Sumerian history is even deciphering and probably 15% of all that is from Sitchin, someone we cannot trust. I am just saying whether agreeing with him or not people still think they know Eveything, and that is just ego, it is not reality.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Is this true interpretation of a Sumerian tablet? That this mythology god built a circuit and traveled from the moon of Jupiter to the planet Mars? How would even know about the planets to include them in their mythology? See that is why everybody is arguing.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

greyer

Is this true interpretation of a Sumerian tablet?

No, it is part of Sitchin's "Lost Book of Enki."

There's a reason he called it a "lost" book. It doesn't exist.

Harte

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hey, I am just saying that the Ancients from India also had questionable texts, so it just wasn't the region of Mesopotamia. After searching through all these questionable texts one baffled researcher summed it all up good in one sentence.

Evidently these 'gods' have their own space ships!

With the Anunnaki, I just wanted to mention these thoughts from a researcher because with every bit of detail from all over the world, it is proving to be a more mysterious world than one would have thought.

Most scholars translate Anunnaki as ‘Sons of Anu’ or ‘The heirs of Anu’, with Anu being the chief deity of the Sumerian pantheon, by dividing the term as An.un[na]. But this translation and the concept it expresses leaves out the fundamental particle KI.

John Halloran, who published his last Sumerian Lexicon in 2004, on his website (Sumerian questions and answers) proposes:
a-nun-na(-k): the gods as a whole; the gods of the netherworld, as compared to the dnun-gal-e-ne, the great gods of heaven

As we see, the particle KI is completely ignored. In the first definition the final -K is translated as a genitive case, and in the second one Halloran proposes that KI would actually be KE4-NE, another genitive form as reported in his Lexicon:
ke4: often occurs at the end of a genitival compound which functions as the actor or agent of the sentence (ak, genitival suffix 'of', + e, ergative agent marker).
Another theory says that Anunnaki must be transliterated as A.nun.ak.e, where AK is a genitive (this based on Thorkild Jacobsen’s material).

But how can we trust these translation that have sense only when letting a particle out of the analysis? These translations would be acceptable if we ONLY had the form Anunna, which is actually the most used. In the Sumerian period in fact we have always Anunna or Anunna Gods occurring. It is in Akkadian times that we find the use of Anunnaki.

The fact that this form is used in Akkadian Cuneiform makes it easy to understand that it may not be an error, because the term occurs as a non-subordinated form.

One who says that the term AK is always a genitive, and the term Anunnaki is the genitive case of Anunna, is indirectly saying that every time the Akkadian scribes used the cuneiform for Anunnaki, rendering the KI, they were mistaking Sumerian grammar and writing. This is impossible, because Akkadian grammar was more complex and had more subordinating particles than Sumerian grammar.

An error of this matter could only be made in the opposite case, when we render a more complex language in a simpler one, because we go to a higher grade of abstraction.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 12Sun, 13 Apr 2014 00:01:27 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 13 Apr 2014 00:01:27 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yes i was referring to and referencing the tradition of bloodlines descended from these Earth born Annunaki, as you mention that does bring the Nephilim into the picture. The word i drew attention to in the OP the tradition of the 'cuba' or more normally 'Shuba' stones which i decided were diamonds and a metaphor for the Earth born Annunaki seed, as this translates as bright/clean/pure can also be seen used in the sense of 'thrown down' or 'fallen', thus a very early Sumerian play on words which the Hebrews picked up on later.

The greater part of the task with Sumerian literature is understanding the connotations of the terms used, as you say the religious epics are never straight forward but written in symbolic language, Sitchin generally did a very poor job in interpreting this, though he did greatly popularize the subject with his simplistic take on things.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does anyone here have any recall of mars? And earth...it was a different cycle altogether but foundational, or it was being developed for future generations.

I always think of the group and civilizations back then as The Equality.

There are many people here that need some outreach done, because they've basically gone the wrong way, and the annanuki on the one hand, they're the bloodlines here, on the other hand they're also various federations behind these families. I also believe some mistakes were made in cloning, much like today. And the super soldier without compassion, a kind of cold ruthless reptile hybrid may not have been an outsider, landing here, but something tells me their own experiments went terribly wrong, long ago. Though there may have been outside entity or et influence.

Its all connected to Mars and what happened, closing down and destroying civilizations and their more ruthless adaption of the new school, and their addiction to power.

Again, everything is about rescuing people, we come in, family needs nudging, our own families and anyone you see in power positions that have gone to darth vaders camp basically. These people need to be freed. Intercessions need to be made, and inviting them to personally walk away from bad contracts and regain their sanity and goodness again.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join