It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam, Russia and Crimea : Sheikh Imran Hosein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very interesting video about the crisis in Crimea. According to Sheikh Imran Husein, Russia taking back Crimea is one of the biggest upset of the Zionist. It is an angle of the conflict we rarely hear about.

Enjoy.

Sheikh Imran N. Hosein gives us insight about the recent events unfolding in Crimea. Does Islam have anything to say about Russia? Can we relate what is happening in Crimea to 'Ilm Akhiruzaman?

edit on 6-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its an hour and half video... no choice quotes, nothing?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Too long for me with out some
bullet points..

Help us out a bit!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

rigel4

Too long for me with out some
bullet points..

Help us out a bit!

Yes it is kind of a long video, but I think worth the time.
I'm sorry I didn't present the topic properly. It is a complex subject to explain in a couple of lines, well at least for me.

He basically talks a bit about the history of Crimea, the Tatars, the geopolitical importance of
the Black sea and Constantinople (which he refuses to call Istanbul). He also talks about about the zionist role in the Bolchevik revolution and their role in that region until Crimea "returned" to Russia, which in his opinion is one of the biggest blow to the zionist since their creation.

He makes an interesting correlation about the creation of zionism and and the discovery of the first Pharaoh in 1898.

Of course it will not fly with some peoples beliefs but I still think it's worth a watch.

edit on 6-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thank you, you made me wanna watch the clip, i'l check it in an hour!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

My pleasure.

Let us know what you thought about it...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am not agreeing with this man in a sense of Islam but do recognize that there may be points where we can agree .The fact that he separates Zionism apart from orthodoxy is interesting and one aspect that Christians and Jews will see and apparently some Muslims as well ..I wonder if sahabi would be best to comment on this . www.abovetopsecret.com... I have a son whom I love very much and he follows Islam .The wests portrayal of these people are misconstrued and distorted in most cases but is that really true ?

Most Christians have never looked into the fact that all those that claim to be of Christ are NOT .They forget the warnings within the body of scripture and fail to discern these things . He does make a good point about Rome in a Christian context that says be ware of those wolves in sheep's clothing .Yes Paul or so its believed by Orthodox Christians that he did wright to a Church in Rome but I highly doubt that it was the Roman Catholic Church .

He does indicate as would some Christians that Rome is the whore that the beast turns against and one that a few would agree with .Could Washington be the little horn of Daniel ?? In dealing with prophecy he makes a point that some Christian would agree in that some have a dual fulfillment .I somewhat disagree with his claim that GOD decides these things but that GOD knows how these things will play out ...( just because some bad person is able to collect a army too numerous to number does not mean that GOD would not allow it to happen .He did after all allow His Son to be Nailed to a Cross ....

Wow the boat . He seems to suggest that Rome will be the friends of Muslims .I can see how he might think that but I take a different perspective on that one ...You will know them by their fruits come to mind .around 15:50 ..time He does veer off on a path I will not go down . I took the red pill...:>) ....Constantinople was the place where Satan's seat was in the book of Revelation .

IMO he gets it wrong in claiming that Russia is Rome ...I sure hope sahabi shows up to give a comment .. I still agree with his assertion that Zionist weather Jew or Christian are the ones we need to keep our eyes on .I find myself agreeing with him while disagreeing at the same time .(prayer time ) At 21:32 I find I have to infuse the Trilateral Commission to shed some light on what is happening and who they are behind the scenes ..A good start is here www.augustforecast.com... Yes he is correct about the group that was part of the Balfour Declaration and they morphed into the Trilateral commission which are very active today in our time .

Hes questions the Islamic scholarship the way we Christian would question the same thing .The Trilateral Commission answers this confusing question ...I read in another place that if you look at the probabilities that a group of Ashkenazie Jews would dominate a group as much as they do the Trilateral Commission that all the computers the NSA have could not compute it as to being possible then you have to wonder ???

Will He be a Jew or a system ?? I think that a system will fit better into the narrative of the Bible but that is just me .!?
I wish I had a better grasp on the Koran in it's body of text .:>( His mention of the electronic's of money fits well within the doctrine of the Trilateral Commission so .?? When he says entering into the political and then the economical or monetary system he is putting the cart ahead of the Horse ..First we are drawn into the monetary system and then all the rest follows .They always hide that part of the new deal ...

Who said ? give me the control of a nations money and I don't care who controls the nation .He makes the fatal mistake imo that there needs to be a alliance with Rome .The book of Romans does not point to the Roman Catholic Church and that is where he gets it wrong imo .Yes ..Strange and suspicious ..Why would the west give into the auto min Empire to the British ?? The Zionist needed time to pull off what they seen as the way to the NWO using the collection of Trilateralist to do it Seeing that Russia has come out recently holding to the many Christian principals while the west have been falling away should not come as a surprise to those that are paying attention .Seeing that he puts a high value on historical truth scores a lot of points with me .I thoroughly agree with opinion and the don't take my or his word for it but search these things out for yourself .Consider if these things be so ..

He does show how Germany and all the rest were drawn into the first world war .The fact that before the term Zionist was termed they were already working on their NWO plan .Dont forget at the time that the Jesuits were working behind the scenes playing the whore to be in a better position to control either the loosing or winning side .There was a time during the 2nd world war that the west ,especially the United States were sending over technology to Russia to help defeat Germany .The Jesuit Nazi SS and their brothers on the west's side has to be considered in that the ends justifies the means .

I do agree with him that Russia's move about Crimea was pure genius on Putins part .I do share in his laughter about the west's sanctions lol It is ironic that he mentions peanuts in this vid because it was Jimmy Carter and all of his minions that was the entry point of the Trilateral Commission into a position of power in the western world .

Well thanks OP S&F for this vid .It has been enjoyable to watch and comment as a Christian and a member of ATS...peace

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So it's a massive blow to an enemy that only exists in his head ?

The only thing I can see here is an extremist Muslims rants and how much he hates Jews and dismisses Israel's right of existence

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wonder if Putin will regret his actions when the Islamic fundamentalists start getting involved on a far more wider scale than seen so far. I know Cheknya was a nasty war and still ongoing I think, but when things really heat up, well that is when Putin will find himself in deep trouble.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
*Sigh* Why do people always assume radical Islam, Russia and China are enemies of the Nwo? This has to be one of the biggest fallacies in rational conspiracy theoretical analysis I've ever seen.
All the world's leaders are in on it.
For.
The.
Last.
Time.

ALL OF THEM!!!!!

edit on 13-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I dont think he said Rome will support the Muslim states. From what I remember from his other videos, he says ''al-Rum'' that he interprets as being located in modern Russia. And yes, he does differentiate between zionism and regular jews. Imran Hossein is a former diplomat and a lot oF his videos deal with prophecies.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here's a pic of how I think WW3 will end up in a little over a decade.

This is assuming several things will happen,
1) The Eurozone collapses, resulting in widespread civil unrest across Europe, lots of anti-American sentiment
2) Russia backs down from the Ukraine. NATO dominates. Lots of political damage sets in after mass civil unrest in US
3) Second American Civil War (2020's-2025)
4) Formation of 2 countries from the US, the United States (siding with the people) and the New Order of the US (siding with the NWO)
5) Collapse of EU, some nations side with NO, some side with US
6) Israeli civil war between those in support of Zionist state and those against. Similar situation to America, formation of State of Israel and Kingdom of Zion. Zionists declare Orthodox Judaism a threat to national security, begin deportation of Arabs Muslims and Jews.
7) Germany condemns NO treatment of US, sides with US. Followed by Italy. This results in an NO-backed coup in Switzerland and the UK to gain ground in EU.
8) Complete cessation of all ties between Western EU countries and US...in favor of furthering ties with NO.

Feel free to PM me if you need something to be expanded upon. I have a whole backstory wrote out.
edit on 20-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join