It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's side is God on now? USA or Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

It's not fine and dandy, but it's not wrong. It's simply choice. And also not knowing there is a choice ofcourse

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As for Putin, beware him and do not be deceived. I don't think he is what a lot of people think he is or may be.

God's will is what is being done always and ever. If it appears to you that He is taking sides, consider that He will turn evil loose to reign completely on earth for seven years at the end. Does that mean He's on the side of evil or simply that what will be, must be, and already has been?
edit on 6-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When good things happen to you.....you are blessed by GOD!

When bad things happen or some sort of misfortune..........It's SATAN that caused it!!

Time for Christians to take a little personal responsibility for their actions; It's constantly what they tell others to do; especially the more conservative ones.

This whole religion thing is tailor made for hypocrites.

Humans telling me what GOD "is going to do" seems the ultimate in arrogance.

edit on 6-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

He is on neither side. God is not a respecter of persons, and nations are made up of persons. The only thing God respects is the individual's faith and belief in Jesus Christ. The only Nation God has ever been on the side of is Israel, back when Israel actually kept His commandments, but that was several thousand years ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ScottProphhit

God takes the sides of the righteous because that's what religion is all about and if we were to compare between the USA and Russia going by deeds through religious teachings, Russia are miles ahead. It's unfortunate but it's most likely the truth.

In Russia they are righteous and the west is evil. Most americans think they are righteous and Russians are evil. Muslims think they are righteous and everyone else is condemned to burn in hell. We live in different farms. Its all perspective.
edit on 6-4-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
The west has moved away from traditional Christianity and has created this new age thing .It's not a coincidence that the direction the west is moving is being directed by the Trilateral Commission .They have a plan for politics, religion , and a monetary system for their NWO .... "In order to support the radical new economic system called Technocracy, government is being reinvented from top to bottom. Unelected and unaccountable regional governmental organizations are rapidly usurping sovereignty and local control throughout the nation -- all according to Agenda 21 and "sustainable development."

What is Technocracy? It's a radical economic system intended to replace capitalism. It's also the biggest scam in the history of the world! Forget property rights. Forget freedom. Forget Unalienable Rights.

To find out more, you must see my new video of a presentation I gave in southern California in early January called GLOBALISM AND TECHNOCRACY www.augustforecast.com... Russia is looking more and more like a last bastion for Christianity ..All the best to them ....peace

I just finished watching your video and highly recommend it to all members.

For those who missed it...

MUST WATCH!!!

That was very informative and easy to follow...

...plus it supports my theory of Al Gore being the antichrist.

edit on b20144America/Chicago75 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
God is on His own side.
And His ways are not our ways ....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Highly likely Russians would integrate easier into a NWO proclaimed by God.
America have no chance as Gods demands will be too much.

Its possible Putin realizes that America and the West in unsustainable. The world is up for grabs and this is his corner for now.

(post by yeahsurexxx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
God is on Canada's side!! Haven't you heard the saying yet, "it's God's country up there"?

Seriously, God is everywhere.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
God is on your side.

That is all that matters.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
The only Nation God has ever been on the side of is Israel, back when Israel actually kept His commandments, but that was several thousand years ago.

Yeah back when the old testament said it was ok to own slaves. And it was permissible to sell our daughters into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7

And I have a neighbor that insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.

Those were the days....

edit on 6-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
God is on everyone's side who CHOOSES to be on God's side.
So within each country there are people God "sides" with and people God doesn't "side" with.

As a nation, he looks at the bigger picture:
unfortunately the USA puts lust ahead of love in public arenas, just look at TV, movies, video games
lust as it is glorified in the US destroys families, leaves children without two loving parents, destroys men by making them irrelevant except as sperm donors and as Obama admitted recently there has been a war on men to put them in their place, passes on deadly diseases and kills, destroys self-esteem (maybe 10% of men and women can live up to society's expectations of how they should look), cheapens real love

the USA says (as many have lately) that those who disagree with them (the administration) should be killedwhen politicians and media people say (as many have lately) that those who disagree with them should be killed (political columnist Roger Simon , What do John Brown, Scott Roeder and an anonymous poster at Talking Points Memo have in common? All three believe killing those who disagree with them politically is justified.) Many black leaders are calling openly for the killing of all white people and the media and the government just looks the other way while the genocide has started (knock out game, random gangs of blacks acting like the old KKK they abhored.)

The USA allows intimidation at the voting places and does nothing about it

The USA encourages voter fraud by not making people show an ID when they can't even get into a Democratic or Republican convention without an ID; or drive or bank or do practically anything without an ID; and are practically the only country in the world that doesn't require an ID so fraud can be perpetrated on a massive scale

The USA has thrown God out of schools, forced people who love God to do business with people they don't want to or go out of business for not doing what everyone asks of them, thrown God out of government, forced those who believe in God to only do it publicly in designated areas (religious buildings) and definitely not outdoors where anyone can see

Russia does none of these things that I know of. We have a Russian exchange student who is a strong Christian staying with our daughter and she is appalled at the depravity of behavior her classmates display daily and even more depraved at dances.

Who do you think God would side with? If I were God, which I most certainly am not, as a nation, I would be loathe to side with the USA any longer, although I would side with the individuals within the country who still honored me.

edit on 6-4-2014 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Our nation has earned a comeuppance, no doubt, and Russia may even be the instrument of that comeuppance, but don't fall under the mistaken apprehension that Russia is a Christian nation, either. Russia has Christians the same way America still does.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by grandmakdw

Our nation has earned a comeuppance, no doubt, and Russia may even be the instrument of that comeuppance, but don't fall under the mistaken apprehension that Russia is a Christian nation, either. Russia has Christians the same way America still does.

You are correct.

However, Russia has ceased to persecute those who believe in God.

The USA revels gleefully in persecuting those who believe in God.

God does judge nations as well as individuals - as a nation the USA is in for a really tough judgement ahead for our depravity and the way we export depravity to the rest of the world and call it entertainment.
edit on 6-4-2014 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There is no God.

haters gonna hate.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahsurexxx

And lovers will love?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Oh come now Bone ..to give that buffoon Gore the title of Antichrist is just not cool .Satan has to be able to better then that lol

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is no Satan. I am the anti Christ, happy? Now everyone can claim it. It doesn't matter. Why has bible prophecies even came true? It was through choice and action. It's the same with any true prophecy, I like the Book of Daniel, he truly believed he would serve Babylon for 70 oad years and that he would return to Jerusalem. It was belief alone that made that happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

God is on his side and asking us to come over to his side, He is not on the side of corporations, earthly king's or government's or even earthly interpretations of religons but you will find him on the side of those whom are willing to die and not to kill for him, to live and not to take life for him.
If he has ever favored a nation it was and is part of a larger plan, Nations come and go before the Lord but as christ said the Earth and the Fullness there of belong to the Lord.
When we are judged it will not be as nations under flag's or sorted by geographic locality but by whom we chose as our king, and for a christian like me there is only one legitimate government and king and that is christ, the passages ADDED under constantine to justify earthly rulers and annointed heads or state are blasphemy and will be treated as such.

But Like I say he is neither on the side of the Oligarch or the Bankster, Neither on the side of Putin Nor Obama but he is on the side of the little man and woman whom have to suffer so some greedy money and power hungry people can further there own interests.

edit on 6-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join