It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

00244=37529=32786=32791

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Today an ad popped up here on ATS and lots of other places on the Web. The AD is just a youtube video with some rendered 3D graphics and nothing else, which is very odd for an ad as it's not telling what you what the ad is for.

The title of the video is:

00244=37529=32786=32791

Some kind of code there?

Thoughts?

-MM

edit on 6-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

ad for a kelidescope???

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All the videos of the account are like that
in what people waste their money

edit on 6-4-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

try to find the original video on the youtube
get the email account associated with it
and go from there?
i think you can even do a type of 'who is' on email address these days?

looks like an advertisement for numerology & quantum physics?

i reckon this is what it will eventually link back to

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Anyone who watches this will turn in to sheeples and slowly start to bow down to TPTB.

Well, i guess it's to late warning you as you propably already watch it before reading my comment

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I love solving puzzles and codes but the last never even panned out....we figured it was garbage but it never had an answer.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
who put shrooms in my soup?!

weeeeewwwwiiieeeeeeewooooooo

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but after watching that video, I have a sudden urge to go pay my taxes and not lie about it!
I think I'll go to church this morning also. . .

Obama #1!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How real "numbers stations" work in the digital age.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
They all come from this torrent:
bitsnoop.com...

It contains a folder called "Fractals" and in the folder there's 433 different videos with different codes. I bet they're coming from a fractal generator software and the codes are the specific parameters to recreate a fractal pattern within the software. I have no idea what's the purpose though...

edit: I was right the codes are the parameters to create the fractals video from the electricsheep.org fractal screensaver software. So you copy the code in the software and it will recreate the fractal which you can use as a screen saver... But again, why?

Here's a video uploaded in 2009 in the same fashion

This is the list of videos:

edit on 6-4-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

You can also embed codded information within the streaming media itself.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Care to elaborate? What's the purpose?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

To communicate with field operatives without having the content recipients tracked or traced. Anyone from anywhere can access this stuff. You can encode/embed encrypted stuff in any kind of digital media/files made available to the public. Sometimes even the uploaders as well as the sources/hosts are unaware of what is "really" in the content.

It is a better option in some cases than using the old radio number stations of the past.

Can be used by anyone, even terrorists, or rogue governments, hackers etc.

Not saying that is what this is, but it is a good example of how it could be done.
edit on 6-4-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ausername

To communicate with field operatives without having the content recipients tracked or traced. Anyone from anywhere can access this stuff. You can encode/embed encrypted stuff in any kind of digital media/files made available to the public. Sometimes even the uploaders as well as the sources/hosts are unaware of what is "really" in the content.

It is a better option in some cases that using the old radio number stations of the past.

Can be used by anyone, even terrorists, or rogue governments, hackers etc.

Not saying that is what this is, but it is a good example of how it could be done.

Interesting... Would you have any examples or reference to people using fractals as an encryption method?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It might not necessarily be in the fractals but embedded into each video as part of the process putting them together and then the fractal creation and uploading of the videos makes sure that no matter how many get deleted there should always be some still on utube or whatever the chosen medium is.

I'm not saying that's what this is but it maybe something like that, or binaural tones to get a desired affect or mood from whoever hears it...

In Linux and probably windows there is a few encryption programs such as truecrypt that allow you to encrypt a drive or file, make hidden partitions on it that require various levels of security to get through and it (truecrypt) uses 5 different encryption types over lapping, which makes it pretty secure and that's a program available to the public so obviously the military/Gov will have far better systems but my point is that you can use the program to hide verification keys or passcodes in anything, I used to hide it in MP3's then have that mp3 on a portable mp3 player with hundreds more inconspicuous mp3's along side it... I've used file upload sites to transfer it between pcs and its always still worked so doing it in a YouTube video would be easy enough I imagine... If that's what this is.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I have seen examples of it in the past. Decoding/decryption is often impossible.

Can you think of a better way for secret untraceable communications that is always available almost anywhere?

On sites with high traffic, in adverts etc.

Again, not saying the content in this thread is that, just an example of how it can be done.

If it is, well, there is really no way to know what it is, or who it was intended for, or where, or why, or even who created it originally.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

The only thing we know is that the video poster does not know the person or group that is supposed to recieve the message, or else he/she/they would not reply on a broadcast kind of distribution method. This is indicative of a "Cell"-type of organization, like terrorist organizations.

-MM
edit on 6-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You saw the ad for this vid here on ATS?

I've experienced a lot of funkiness here related to ads but attribute it to some holes in the code used to place the ads that are either being taken advantage of by persons unknown or just throwing random errors because the code um.... sucks, as it's relatively new and they're probably still working the kinks out.

On the other hand, it does a pretty good job of targeting ads based on the content/topic of the OP and/or based on other "places" you've visited on 'net besides ATS.

I find it interesting and have been studying it out of curiosity for a while now...
edit on 4/6/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Not just on ATS. If you go to the Youtube channel you will see that there is lots of comments from YT users that has seen the ad on other sites than ATS and are wondering what it is.

-MM

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Having messed around with fractal generators, I have to go with the straightforward and pragmatic view of MrMaybeNot.
They are numbers you plug into the generator to create various different fractals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join