It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blood Moon Prophecies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

You also cannot deny that this pattern is coming close to your own beliefs about the end times. This is a marker, a sign, not a direct, on the date itself event. It functions as a warning to signal that we should be watching and waiting, looking up.

In my opinion, the close proximity of the tetrad days to the true prophecy is indicative of a satanic conspiracy. Jesus stated that He would personally regather the believers of Israel when He physically returns. So, what does satan do? He fooled the nations into Zionist zeal and raised up the globalist League of Nations in an attempt to regather the unbelieving Jews. Satan utilized the Rabbinical luni-solar calendar to counterfeit Bible prophecy.

The end result of the Tetrad scam is that it will align perfectly with Judah ben Samuels prediction of the Messiah's return in 2017.

If I am correct that 9/16/2016 is the rapture and that Jesus will not actually return until 9/?/2023, then the Jews that follow the unbiblical Tetrad/ben Samuel prophecies will be lead to embrace the Anti-christ, not the true Christ. If 9/16/2016 is the rapture, then I would expect to see the anti-christ rise on false-lunar Feast of Trumpets in 2017.

If the biblical calendar is centered around the vernal equinox, then God would not glorify a false calendar. We each need to decide exactly what we believe about "rosh kodesh".

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh, I don't think it marks the return of Christ at all. It marks the opening shots of the Trib, possibly the rebuilding of the temple or the rise of the Beast. Christ himself does not return until closer to your date. I haven't seen anything from sources I trust (or at least that my gut trusts) that suggest that the tetrad marks anything other than the beginning of the end which makes it not too far off your own calculations and suitable for a sign.

There is also the woman clothed in the sun sign which occurs in the sky also which could refer to the constellation Virgo which is coming up about a year or two after the end of the 18 months marked by the tetrad and may mark the middle of the Trib.

And neither of these predicts the return of Christ, only mark the nearing of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Im still not exactly sure how to break the 2556.75 days (7 solar years) of the tribulation down. Assuming 9/16/2016 is the rapture, then I would assume that there would be a time of total disorder following. If the treaty is signed 36 days after the rapture, that would leave 1260+1260 days of tribulation left.

So lets say the 7 year covenant is instituted on 10/21/2016 (that is 9/16/2016 + 36 days). If we count 1260 days forward from 10/21/16, we land on 4/3/2020. This is the 1,992nd anniversary of Jesus death, so if this is the case, then the two witnesses would be murdered by Apollyon on the anniversary of the cross. They would then be resurrected 3.5 days later on the 1,992nd anniversary of Jesus' ressurection.

If the virgo constellation plays a role in prophecy, I would expect it to coincide with either 4/3/2020 or 4/7/2020.

Personally, I always assumed that the "woman dressed in the sun" vision was nothing more that a reference to Jacob's dream. But, then again, you never know.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The sign I'm referring to occurs a great deal earlier than that. It's Virgo. The sun is at her shoulders. Jupiter travels through her mid section exiting at her hips the exact time of a gestation. At that time, Leo is at her head and three planets are also in Leo giving her a crown of 12 stars. The alignment occurs during rough middle of the Trib period, give or take. But it's a 2017/2018 alignment.

There is no alignment like this before or after for a long, long time.

And, there are no hard dates set on the events. Only that these are signs and mark something coming up. God works on His timeframe.
edit on 6-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My Prophecy is it will be a day just like any other.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

ChefSlug
Post your Prophecy, here's mine:

On the night of April 15th millions of Americans will be sitting at home on their personal computers. Hundreds of thousands more will be lurking the street spending the money liberated from the government through tax rebates. As the millions who waited until the last minute to do their taxes type furiously at their PCs bands of rust slowly will sweep across the moon until it is a crimson vermilion, illuminating the streets in hues of puce and scarlet.

Some will slumber through this majestic period only to catch highlights on the morning news. Highlights of catastrophe.

When the moon is at it's highest point in the sky and the night is in mid swing... the IRS website completely shuts down! People won't be able to send their yearly tax information in on time. Pandemonium strikes the masses as people fear they will never get rebate checks from the government.

Finally, when the moon begins to descend on the world, the internet responds. People pour in tax returns by the thousand. Then the real madness begins. People "relax" everywhere committing reckless acts of unbridaled savegry, buying out bars and taking to the streets to celebrate the culmination of a spectacular celestial event coupled with the relief of completion of their taxes. Car accidents multiply as people rush around, intoxicated by their relief, to spread the good news and pennies saved. Crime manifests where people realize they need thousands of dollars to pay their debts. A night of havoc begins only to be hushed by the sound of oncoming sirens.

To think the night before you were terrified by sirens at the night and April 15th you find you can't sleep without them.

. Beautifully written, bravo.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I was flipping through the cable channels the other evening, and came across a Mormon channel called BYU TV, or something similar. Every commercial was for food storage. "You'd better stock up!" or a lovely brunette, with perfect teeth, proclaiming to her husband: "Stay out of the food storage!"

Those Mormons have the right idea, stocking up before the Blood Moon Apocalypse. In fact, if I'm not stocked up in the next few days... Before the antichrist establishes his throne on the Dome of the Rock, and all rivers run with blood... I'm going to find me a Mormon and ask if he'll share

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

If I am correct that 9/16/2016 is the rapture and that Jesus will not actually return until 9/?/2023

Except that the Rapture is not at the beginning of the Tribulation. Here's three proofs:

1. The use of the Greek word "eschatos"- meaning “last.” (Strong’s Concordance # 2078.) Used in 1 Corinthians 15:

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Pre-tribbers claim that the Church will be raised, raptured and changed at the last trumpet, which they say is before the Anti-Christ’s 7-year reign and God’s judgments, but then go on to say that there will be 7 more trumpets after that. (7 of the 21 judgments in Revelations are accompanied by the angelic blowing of a trumpet.)

“eschatos” means “last.” Last in time sequence, and last in a series.

You can’t have the rapture be at the last trumpet and then say there’s 7 more after that. It can only be that the rapture happens at the time of the seventh trumpet.

2. The use of the word "mysterion" (#3466 in Strong’s.) meaning hidden or secret thing. Used in the above passage, in verse 51. Guess where else it is used? In Revelations 10, when the 7th trumpet is blown. The last trumpet.

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Get it? The mystery of God is finished. And the rapture (harpazo) is a mystery. So the rapture finishes at the time of the 7th trumpet. Not 7 years before.

3. The use of the word "apantesis." (Strong’s Concordance word #529) Used in 1 Thess. 4:17:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Every time this is used in Scripture, it talks about a group of people who travel out a short distance to greet someone and then all of them go back to the place where the group came from. They do not go out to greet someone and then travel with them somewhere else for 7 years and then come back. Link

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

ketsuko

The sign I'm referring to occurs a great deal earlier than that. It's Virgo. The sun is at her shoulders. Jupiter travels through her mid section exiting at her hips the exact time of a gestation. At that time, Leo is at her head and three planets are also in Leo giving her a crown of 12 stars. The alignment occurs during rough middle of the Trib period, give or take. But it's a 2017/2018 alignment.

There is no alignment like this before or after for a long, long time.

And, there are no hard dates set on the events. Only that these are signs and mark something coming up. God works on His timeframe.
edit on 6-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

Interesting. Is the moon at her feet? (Rev 12:1)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Snsoc

Except that the Rapture is not at the beginning of the Tribulation. Here's three proofs:

No offence: However, I prefer the latest infos of Jesus Christ:

The tribulation starts when the aliens land. However, they tribulations have nothing to do with the affectionate aliens.

The rapture will be about 2 to 3 months later. However, only at a maximum 0,3 % of the mankind (20 million people) will leave the earth in a magical way. The second ascension wave will be during the 3 day- and nightdarkness, which will also be the end of the 3. World War. This ascension will be WITHOUT change of location. The third ascension wave will be after the 41/42 months of NWO. The NWO starts with the end of the 3. World War. The 3 World War will only last 4 months.

I get the message that the ascension is likely to take place in the year 2014. (Channeling; 13 08 29)

“Many will be shocked, if they will still live in a world of the polarity after their change (n.: ascension).” (Channeling; 04 07 16)

I get on another consciousness level. I know that I do not live for the other people any more. A voice tells me, that in June (n.: or July - I did not understand exactly) I will leave the earth. In September, I will return. I will be a “half-light”. I am immediately aware that this means half-ethereally. I will return as an Ascended Master to support the people on their difficult way. (Vision; 01 04 09)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join