It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania’s granny spinning thugs spark outrage on social media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How sad of an idiot do you have to be to treat an elderly person this way? These guys are lower life forms. It is funny though.

Granny spinnin'. I hope this doesn't catch on here. My granny used to carry a gun. It would be better than the knock-out game, though.
edit on 6-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

2G's on an old spine is not funny.
Right, old people don't have the same resiliency as the perpetrators, and an experience like this could easily kill someone like that, such as a broken hip which is often fatal because the bone is never able to heal.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Gee if the old lady had a CCW she could have just plugged a few of em and been on her way..................
And their bodies hung up in the public square as a warning to sick pups.

edit on 6-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

Did you even watch the video? those gremlin screams... the little scrunched up troll thing spinning around like a merry-go round? What's it wearing? a bath robe? C'mon... you can't make this comedy up, man.
Are you even a human being?
Do your own parents and grandparent know how you feel about old people?
Do they regret having spawned such a thing?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by tsingtao

2G's on an old spine is not funny.
Right, old people don't have the same resiliency as the perpetrators, and an experience like this could easily kill someone like that, such as a broken hip which is often fatal because the bone is never able to heal.

Well it didn't ....

Just saying

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
[
edit on 0373033043743th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

Did you even watch the video? those gremlin screams... the little scrunched up troll thing spinning around like a merry-go round? What's it wearing? a bath robe? C'mon... you can't make this comedy up, man.
Are you even a human being?
Do your own parents and grandparent know how you feel about old people?
Do they regret having spawned such a thing?

Text And their bodies hung up in the public square as a warning to sick pups.

Are you even human?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Okay, I chuckled for a sec but then realized besides the ultimate disrespect towards these elders, they could also could have a heart attack! The only thing worse than this is the fact, and I would bet on it, that this becomes a viral trend and we start seeing more of it on different continents. Remember the knock out game? I think that is disgusting too!
I say arm the elders with tazers!
edit on 6-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I somehow think this video looks fake... Is this real? The way he grabs her looks odd... I doubt he could hold the g-forces from that spinning with only his fingers grabbing her clothes.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

I doubt he could hold the g-forces from that spinning with only his fingers grabbing her clothes.
She was likely just about starved to death during WW II as a child, and it stunted her growth, so she probably only weighs 70 pounds.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm hoping a gypsy curse is invoked... it is Romania...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Are you even human?
You may have grown up in an artificial politically correct universe so don't know what real humanity is.
It's the Old Testament 10 commandments, where children who were disrespectful of their parents were stoned.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by aLLeKs

I doubt he could hold the g-forces from that spinning with only his fingers grabbing her clothes.
She was likely just about starved to death during WW II as a child, and it stunted her growth, so she probably only weighs 70 pounds.

Where are you coming up with this stuff? As if you know the back story on this unfortunate incident ..

Your making wild claims ...

Please leave innovation out of this thread ...

Smh...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Are you even human?
You may have grown up in an artificial politically correct universe so don't know what real humanity is.
It's the Old Testament 10 commandments, where children who were disrespectful of their parents were stoned.

Lol ...

So do you think this man should be stoned for swinging her around ?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Police near the Romanian capital Bucharest confirmed a 17-year-old was arrested for disturbing public order but that his victim was too terrified to make a statement.

metro.co.uk...

That poor woman was and still is terrified, so no real consequences for this type of violent action; very sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join