It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To End TBTF? Do What Vietnam Does: Sentence Bankers To Death By Firing Squad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Decimate them, ( the bankers) like the Roman army did, very few of the legions failed to fight and win, or loose and die trying. (Decimation, every tenth man in a legion was beaten to death by his fellow soldiers, mainly for poor showing in battle)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh how I wish America would adopt this. I would love to be on the firing squad. Now that is a job I would look forward to everyday(yes I would work 7 days a week for free). I believe we should have public executions. Put them on Pay-Per-View. Murderers, rapists, child molesters and bankers/wall street people. yes yes

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Fylgje
Oh how I wish America would adopt this. I would love to be on the firing squad. Now that is a job I would look forward to everyday(yes I would work 7 days a week for free). I believe we should have public executions. Put them on Pay-Per-View. Murderers, rapists, child molesters and bankers/wall street people. yes yes

Entertainment for the whole family eh! Even though they deserve punished I know I shouldn't decide how to punish them. Shouldn't we let the people of Africa decide how they should be dealt with?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by AlaskanDad

As I've said before generally I'm against the death penalty. Not in this case though. These bankers have devastated the entire globe with their greed and evil. This needs to happen around the world but won't.

Start with the central banks and work our way down. Middle management doesn't need to suffer for the crimes their superiors have committed.

Would you be the one willing to pull the trigger? Just line em all up and shoot them yourself? Would you be willing to research each of their lives first...getting to know what good they have done before you just assume everything they did was bad. Then after all the research you yourself pull the trigger?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ok well if we kill all them...lets kill all the murders...then all theives...then all the rapists...then everyone who just doesnt agree with any view you have like abortion or anything....by the time we are done we will have killed everyone.

Every one of you suggesting to kill them id like to see you pull the trigger...most of you are full of complete #...its easy to sit at home and suggest killing another human being but being there face to face is something totally different.

And you take into account one media article on them...have you peered into any of their lives? Do you know the full circumstances of the case?

This is why we will never succeed. You are willing to say kill some bankers but you wont even stand up to crimes that are much worse that go on every day. You wont stand up to your governments. But ya it feels good to say just kill them...as if its nothing.
As I said most of you are full of # tough talkers. But hey maybe im wrong...maybe a few of you would pull the trigger yourself...

Edit: Just for your information I can't stand what these people have done to us and the world as a whole. Im not suggesting they be let off easy.
edit on 6-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

We still execute murderers, but no jail time for those that destroyed families and and caused loss of thousands of human beings lives.

The 2008 global financial crisis and mass lay-offs in its wake might have driven 5,000 more people than expected globally to commit suicide in the following year, according to a study. In 18 countries in the Americas the study covered, 3,500 more people killed themselves than would normally be expected. In 27 European countries, the figure was almost 3,000.

source

The authors note that this research supports previous data from Europe, where it is estimated that the economic recession is responsible for "1000 excess deaths in the UK alone." They add that among the worst affected economies in Europe, such as Greece, suicides have risen by more than 60% since 2007. "Suicide is a rare outcome of mental illness, but this means that these data are likely the most visible indicator of major depression and anxiety disorders among people living through the financial crisis, as revealed by recent research in Spain and Greece," Dr. Reeves added.

source

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

AlaskanDad

The 2008 global financial crisis and mass lay-offs in its wake might have driven 5,000 more people than expected globally to commit suicide in the following year, according to a study. In 18 countries in the Americas the study covered, 3,500 more people killed themselves

My best friend killed himself over a girl....should she be executed?

I understand what you are saying...I agree these guys are # bags....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Would you be the one willing to pull the trigger? Just line em all up and shoot them yourself?

If after investigation, trial and conviction of charges they were found guilty, yes I would. Don't ask other what you wouldn't do yourself right?

IMO these criminals are more dangerous, more ruthless and cause more damage on a truly global scale than any simple murderer. If they were all removed from this plane of existence tomorrow I would celebrate humanities good luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hey cos look at what I wrote no jail time not they must be executed.

One death over a relationship, compared to thousands of deaths caused by greed? not a good comparison.

You quoted my no jail time and yet you twisted that to I am pushing the death sentence.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

AlaskanDad

Hey cos look at what I wrote no jail time not they must be executed.

One death over a relationship, compared to thousands of deaths caused by greed? not a good comparison.

You quoted my no jail time and yet you twisted that to I am pushing the death sentence.

Sorry mate I misunderstood you....my take though is suicide is your own choice. I will say though after having my friend do that it is indeed the hardest death ive ever had to deal with..but it was HIS choice. You cant say this caused death...just my opinion on it..when the death is suicide.

Edit: I just saw what you meant now...It mis quoted....I was trying to quote the 2 suicide parts in arguing suicide shouldnt be murder lol....damn ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Bassago

Would you be the one willing to pull the trigger? Just line em all up and shoot them yourself?

If after investigation, trial and conviction of charges they were found guilty, yes I would. Don't ask other what you wouldn't do yourself right?

IMO these criminals are more dangerous, more ruthless and cause more damage on a truly global scale than any simple murderer. If they were all removed from this plane of existence tomorrow I would celebrate humanities good luck.

Fair enough my friend...but where do we draw the line? I wrote a lousy piece on here called On Geraniums...after I retired I took a simple job and part of it was maintaining some landscaping. At one point I started cutting only the worst Geraniums that looked awful...well soon the moderate looking ones became the worst...I then started cutting them. Eventually it led to the only Geraniums left were flawless. It looked beautiful...but id come across some great looking Geraniums with just a smidget of misperfection...it got cut...even though 99% of it was beautiful. I guess my take is...if we kill these guys...we could kill quite alot of people. And you can twist and turn and argue lots of things here...from abortion doctors...to politicians declaring war.

How about the 6 out of 7 generals who said not to nuke Japan because they were going to surrender....but the president and 1 general said nope..lets nuke Japan to show Russia our force! Should they be killed? Im not disagreeing with you that these guys are #...I just caution society as whole on where to draw the line...because with a little word play...we are all worth killing.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlaskanDad

I think it is a fit punishment for the crime.

The people that run the bank industry are beyond the power of any government or military. Both need the banks to operate. The longer we let this perpetuate, the more likely that "death and taxes" will be the defining principal of our society.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How about the 6 out of 7 generals who said not to nuke Japan because they were going to surrender....but the president and 1 general said nope..lets nuke Japan to show Russia our force! Should they be killed?

In war there are going to be some tough calls but I get your point about slippery slopes. War crimes are a big issue right now as well and I could name a few leaders who should be standing trial in a world court under threat of the death penalty. Certainly the Nazis and WWII didn't stop the continuation of these type crimes.

My take on this is when people are in a position to threaten and hurt humanity across a large population or globally then they need to be held accountable at that level. If we as a species decide those crimes are not worthy of the death penalty then I'd accept that judgement as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I agree with all those points that's why I'm against capital punishment as an American.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

pikestaff
Decimate them, ( the bankers) like the Roman army did, very few of the legions failed to fight and win, or loose and die trying. (Decimation, every tenth man in a legion was beaten to death by his fellow soldiers, mainly for poor showing in battle)

You can't beat the banking cartel from the outside... They are affiliated and essentially sponsored and endorsed by such a broad scope of militants. They would win that battle. The only way to end the banking system is for that cartel to betray their own establishment. They're sponsored by militants and they finance militants... It's the obvious upper hand. Recognize the banking system is only a cover. Scrap that system without the proper precautionary measures would put the majority in a blatantly worse yet quite similar situation. Banking is just a hard cover of the true establishment in my eyes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join