It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criminal actions who is responsible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like your thinking. Its like in Britain where if you steal a post letter you can get the jail because you have stolen from the queen. So if someone posts a package of drugs will she get done for possession?? Gerry

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
????? and ?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is this an accidental thread or...?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
An obvious short circuit between the floor and the keyboard!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GERRY041284

Haha. What a delightful image that conjures up.

When I wrote my state boards after college, one of the questions was as follows: At a four-way stop are an ambulance, a fire truck, a mail truck. Who goes first? Believe it or not, the correct reply was the mail truck because the queen's mail must get through!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Im asking your opinion on the fact?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So if someone posts a package of drugs will she get done for possession?? Gerry

Drugs might make the Crown rich but I doubt they will "bust the queen" for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

What do u mean by that. My topic was in relation to the guy who posted about bt being classed as criminals. They wont is my view. Try to understand my post the chap who replied without sarcasm did. Gerry

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

what facts? who posted what? there is nothing much to go by.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

BP even

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

By fact i mean opinion. God you guys are hard work.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

your op.

I like your thinking. Its like in Britain where if you steal a post letter you can get the jail because you have stolen from the queen. So if someone posts a package of drugs will she get done for possession?? Gerry

it really has no subject, it's like your replying to someone in another thread. that's why the confusion.

i'm only guessing by going off of other replies to your post your talking about the BP oil spill.

if that's the case, BP then Halliburton.
edit on 5-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I like your thinking. Its like in Britain where if you steal a post letter you can get the jail because you have stolen from the queen. So if someone posts a package of drugs will she get done for possession?? Gerry - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That part confused me as well, I can fully see where the confusion of this being an accidental reply...
Also the fact it is in Deepwater Disaster section... and it has to do with trying to frame the queen.

Why did you start your post that way, whos thinking do you like?

ETA:

So this is about a oil spill.... Can't believe we all missed that, your OP totally mentions that.....
We still don't know the thinking of the other user that you "like", a simple link to that thread would have answered a lot of questions for many of us
edit on thSat, 05 Apr 2014 21:15:50 -0500America/Chicago420145080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Did i not post this under the deep water horizon section, yes. I meant to post regarding who is responsible ie BP being not allowed in the us with criminal conviction etc. My apologies if you don't understand where i was coming from.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think their shoud be a law that mandates criminals act responsibly.

Or else they go to jail.

That means Everybody !!

No exceptions.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

And if British petrol or any other brittish company drills in the gulf coast and pollutes the east coast, no they wont be classed as criminals and be barred from the US. If its the British queens resources who are drilling and the oil she is stockpiling will you haul her before a judge and even barr her from stepping off a plane on US soil...I THINK NOT

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That'd be nice because I'm sure she is guilty of many other crimes, but I'd be surprised if that happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

GERRY041284

That is a honest question?

your not taking this piss.....

I mean, you really have to ask us if the queen would get done for someone having a package of drugs sent in the post?

I get the feeling you posted this accidentally.

please tell me you didn't mean to post this?

top topics

join