It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conversations with God'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Unlikely, except when it is.
If you know how to end the world issues and inspire the youth to make paradise on earth then maybe you should act on it. Otherwise, don't doubt that I will!
As salaam alaikum, as my Muslim brothers say.

You are starting to recieve one sentence responses or "snappy retorts"; a good sign of being trolled (or is the 'one sentence program of obvious befuddlement intent' exhibited here) (inserted on my behalf 25 more sentences invisable to the naked eye).

It's hard to debate someone who states they are the next world religious leader. That's kind of a messianic complex.
2nd line one sentence snappy retort....

This is true; as how would IT know and not define its own messianic complex (behavior) unless of a narcissitic personality (oblivious to its own faults).
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Except the narcissist just might drown while reflecting on their image in the messianic lake while sniffing the inflated Ego. Cogito ergo sum, This is not a pipe

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

If you know how to end the world issues and inspire the youth to make paradise on earth then maybe you should act on it. Otherwise, don't doubt that I will!

You are starting to recieve one sentence responses or "snappy retorts"; a good sign of being trolled (or is the 'one sentence program of obvious befuddlement intent' exhibited here) (inserted on my behalf 25 more sentences invisable to the naked eye).

It's hard to debate someone who states they are the next world religious leader. That's kind of a messianic complex.

This is true; as how would IT know and not define its own messianic complex (behavior) unless of a narcissitic personality (oblivious to its own faults).

Except the narcissist just might drown while reflecting on their image in the messianic lake while sniffing the inflated Ego. Cogito ergo sum, [url=http://www.wikipaintings.org/en/rene-magritte/the-treachery-of-images-this-is-not-a-pipe-1948]This is not a pipe[/url

You are so right WarminIndy; if that doesnt work to its own demise; trick it into percieving itself a frog with a scorpion on its back just seeking passage across the water. You know the end of this story. The narcissist is ego heavy, and as you say would be so infatuated with its own image reflected would lean a little too far over the river bank. As far as Magritte goes, this is not simply a granny apple covering a businessmans face, its really a cigar metaphor for the 19th century fatcats silence in revealing how they acheived their wealth. Got to love the surrealists as they tell the truth without knowing; it comes from a place of sublime esoteric knowledge (dream the images/truth into being for future times to interpret).

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Calling me a narcissist for wanting to share my love is odd! I don't mind though, what people think of me isn't my business

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Calling me a narcissist for wanting to share my love is odd! I don't mind though, what people think of me isn't my business

What kind of love is this you want to share? Why do you want to share your love?

So far you've ripped off Native American culture, that isn't love and respect toward them. And funny, here Vethumanbeing and I have two opposite philosophical and spiritual viewpoints, but we agree on this one, imagine that. Are you one of those people who would encourage people to go to sweat lodges while you mediate their death because you aren't qualified nor given the authority to do so?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

Except the narcissist just might drown while reflecting on their image in the messianic lake while sniffing the inflated Ego. Cogito ergo sum, [url=http://www.wikipaintings.org/en/rene-magritte/the-treachery-of-images-this-is-not-a-pipe-1948]This is not a pipe[/url

You are so right WarminIndy; if that doesnt work to its own demise; trick it into percieving itself a frog with a scorpion on its back just seeking passage across the water. You know the end of this story. The narcissist is ego heavy, and as you say would be so infatuated with its own image reflected would lean a little too far over the river bank. As far as Magritte goes, this is not simply a granny apple covering a businessmans face, its really a cigar metaphor for the 19th century fatcats silence in revealing how they acheived their wealth. Got to love the surrealists as they tell the truth without knowing; it comes from a place of sublime esoteric knowledge (dream the images/truth into being for future times to interpret).

Oh yes, the Granny Smith Apple head. Yep.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How is taking note of a white buffalo that signifies a change in global consciousness happening when I was born and me being hopeful that I'm not born into a world with no chance for the children in Palestine and the children of Israel to play together in peace.

One thing you can't take from me is my hope, the only reason I speak.

I'll stop speaking here though.

True love to everyone reading this,
Scott Knight
edit on th2014-04-09T17:30:15-05:0020143030-05:00Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:30:15 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

How is taking note of a white buffalo that signifies a change in global consciousness happening when I was born and me being hopeful that I'm not born into a world with no chance for the children in Palestine and the children of Israel to play together in peace.

One thing you can't take from me is my hope, the only reason I speak.

I'll stop speaking here though.

True love to everyone reading this,
Scott Knight
edit on th2014-04-09T17:30:15-05:0020143030-05:00Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:30:15 -05002014p05 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

This is how.

When one fails to recognize the spiritual and cultural identities of particular groups, because one likes certain things and don't understand all of it, ripping off certain ones because they sound cool, is not a cool thing to do. How to speak nicely here, are you prepared to have a Seder next week?

So you were born when a white buffalo was, so what? I was born two years before the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" and it hasn't happened yet. Sure, 1969 was the Summer of Love, but it was also the year another self-proclaimed messiah with an inflated ego turned people toward his machinations and designs of a Helter Skelter.

Then a few years later another self-proclaimed messiah led 900 people to the jungle of Guyana and told them the kool-aid would save them from the world.

Then another few years another self-proclaimed messiah led people to the same purple kool-aid, this time wearing Nike basketball shoes, because the mothership lurking behind the comet was ready to take them back to their home planet.

Do you see a pattern developing here? Self-proclaimed messiahship with "hope" offered to someone else, without any accountability or responsibility leads people to death. As you like the idea of a new "cool" consciousness based on the birth of an animal, then why not Vow to the Sun? Why not Ghost Dance? You seem to like Native American spirituality, which really is not the same for every tribe. You "hope" in something that is part of a religious and cultural identity of one group of people and yet can't see the trees for the forest.

I could go on pointing them out, but right now you aren't even a Rasputin and you would have us believe you could heal the Tzar. You want to stop them from fighting? Learn their histories and tell them to stop, because at this moment your bleeding heart isn't seeing the Sufis, Zoroastrians and Druze that are oppressed either.

Tell me again, just exactly how did Rasputin die? Oh yes, the liberality of the Bolshevicks. Rasputin healed the child, only for the child to be killed along with Rasputin. So heal the land, and where are you going to start besides ATS?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

But the age of Aquarius has happened.

Btw I'm not a 'self proclaimed messiah'
I want to teach? Man, you just want to try and put down what I know. All spirituality is connected. Whether they are made from love or fear, the root is love
edit on th2014-04-09T18:38:07-05:0020143030-05:00Wed, 09 Apr 2014 18:38:07 -05002014p06 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Nah I wouldn't want that, religions are designed to control, if people used me for that I would have failed! I'm saying the Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and Christians will follow me to unity

Who are you following to unity?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

my communication is very convincing,

And if I was to say no and disagree that your communication is very convincing what would you follow with?

teaching people is harder when it isn't face to face though, it's harder for them to feel you.

Yes because in a face to face situation a student approaches the teacher not the other way round like you are doing here and how its done on the net.

teaching knowledge you have to those that do not want to learn what you have to offer is a good way of creating division.

Would you teach people in a face to face situation like you would here and randomly start teaching someone on the street about your knowledge of things or would wait for a student to approach you?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I want you to believe your own truth.

Why are struggling to believe your own?

What do think an individual will believe if its not their own truth, yours or what some book tells them?

You don't seem to understand why you say the things you do, otherwise you would back your words with reason.

Can you explain in your own words why a child unconsciously chose to die young of a sickness?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Btw I'm not a 'self proclaimed messiah'

let me quote your words

religions will follow me.

and

Muslims Jews and Christian people will agree with me and unite, it's going to happen because I chose it.

and

I'm spiritual, religions will follow me.

Who is it said the religions will follow if not the messiah, but you not proclaiming that are you?

I want to teach?

are you asking a question or giving a statement here?

If its a statement then you know nothing if you feel the need to teach what you know.

If its a question I think you should of phrased it as How can I teach my truth to others without them asking to learn?

Man, you just want to try and put down what I know.

so why bring what you know to a place you say you have issues teaching and not teach face to face with ones that seek to learn from you.

Is it that no one will seek to learn from you because you are not recognized as an authority to teach such and are attempting to gain authority like all new age gurus and UFO experts and religious experts do these days, via the net because their anonymity hides the real truth about them that would be much more identifiable face to face?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yeah, so people don't cling to the words of celebrities at this moment? I can't ever be negative about what I can achieve, because thoughts are powerful bro

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yeah, so people don't cling to the words of celebrities at this moment? I can't ever be negative about what I can achieve, because thoughts are powerful bro

But your thoughts can't even have power over mine. You seem a little shaken in your own thoughts, because I can't receive what you are saying.

I didn't even address your words about children being sick because they chose to so they could go through the experience. That's the most insane thing I have ever heard. Children are born sick because they are human and subject to the human condition of flesh that is broken genetically through mutations over generations. Children are born sick because something in their bodies did not operate properly.

But let me share with you where you are going wrong, those Palestinian and Israeli kids you appeal to, according to your own philosophy, they chose to be born to that condition for the experience. How then can you change that? Huh? Are you capable of going into the realm of pre-birth and teaching them to not choose sickness and being born into war?

Your philosophy fails at your own words, if they chose this pre-birth and must go through the experience, then you are going to have to go into that realm of pre-birth to tell them not to choose, otherwise you steal from them their choice.

Do you understand?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nah you don't understand me because there's no body language.

To clarify I understand why you misunderstood me from what I wrote, but I'm not going to attempt it without the most important part of conversation on the table
edit on th2014-04-10T16:35:42-05:0020143030-05:00Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:35:42 -05002014p04 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Nah you don't understand me because there's no body language.

To clarify I understand why you misunderstood me from what I wrote, but I'm not going to attempt it without the most important part of conversation on the table
edit on th2014-04-10T16:35:42-05:0020143030-05:00Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:35:42 -05002014p04 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

You are doomed for failure.

Already you have failed in this thread alone and have convinced no one. Body language isn't needed, we have heard you loud and clear and have judged you for what you are.

But here's an idea, why don't you join the millions of other self-proclaimed messiahs and egomaniacs on youtube, certainly there's someone out there who might watch your body language on there. Let me know how it goes. As long as you stay on ATS, at least you aren't dangerous yet.

Just be careful before you go completely over the edge.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

we have heard you loud and clear and have judged you for what you are.

Speak for yourself, please. I have judged no one in this thread, and I'm sure there are other participants who have done exactly the same for very similar reasons. What's the point of judging people on the internet?

edit on 10-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Haha no chance, the only reason I didn't convince anyone in this thread because I didn't make an attempt to. I posted the book in a pdf form simply because I felt someone had needed these words.
edit on th2014-04-10T16:56:47-05:0020143030-05:00Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:56:47 -05002014p04 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Haha no chance, the only reason I didn't convince anyone in this thread because I didn't make an attempt to. I posted the book in a off form simply because I felt someone had needed these words.

So...to be clear: you didn't post this material because you wanted to discuss it, but just for someone to find?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I realised I would have to try and discuss it but that's not why I posted it. I'm especially not in the mood to discuss it now, I'm with my nieces

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join