It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conversations with God'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yeah but you understand it incorrectly, perhaps jealous of the author.

Unlikely.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Unlikely, except when it is.

If you know how to end the world issues and inspire the youth to make paradise on earth then maybe you should act on it. Otherwise, don't doubt that I will!

As salaam alaikum, as my Muslim brothers say.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The first book was good, the second not so much and the third, well in it he said George Bush was a good man. There are kernels of truth everywhere. As Mark Twain said some people are only temporary seekers of the truth. Always validate and question what you believe because there is a lot of crap to wade through.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

There is no such thing as good or bad, I think you misread! Anyway George Bush is just a human in a corrupt world, you could judge him harshly but it doesn't change anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

If you know how to end the world issues and inspire the youth to make paradise on earth then maybe you should act on it. Otherwise, don't doubt that I will!

Wa alaykumu s-salam to you, in return.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

You are starting to recieve one sentence responses or "snappy retorts"; a good sign of being trolled (or is the 'one sentence program of obvious befuddlement intent' exhibited here) (inserted on my behalf 25 more sentences invisable to the naked eye).

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

You are starting to recieve one sentence responses or "snappy retorts"; a good sign of being trolled (or is the 'one sentence program of obvious befuddlement intent' exhibited here) (inserted on my behalf 25 more sentences invisable to the naked eye).

It's hard to debate someone who states they are the next world religious leader. That's kind of a messianic complex.

2nd line one sentence snappy retort....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

But he said I'm cute.

2nd line, one sentence snappy retort.

(no invisible lines from me).

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

It's hard to debate someone who states they are the next world religious leader. That's kind of a messianic complex.

I didn't state that, religions will follow me. Current ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

Which current religion are you referring to? There is no current religion, except for the Flying Spaghetti Monster church, maybe they will.

This is a Messianic Complex

The person, who suffers from the ‘messianic complex’, feels a certain mission confined to him and that he has to fulfill at any cost. The paradox is that during the whole lifetime the person might spend in search of that ‘mission’. And not having found it, there is only a feeling left of the ‘exclusiveness’, which provokes a bunch of miscomprehension between him and the society, and most often leads the conflicts inside himself. Among the symptoms there are: irrational belief in one`s ‘uniqueness’; haughtiness; a tendency to the isolation; a manner to express oneself in prophetic phrases when one does not know what to answer;

The complex does not carry any danger to life as long as it does not grow into mania.

Do you feel you have a certain mission, at any cost? Yes, you said you do. Are you trying to sound prophetic? Yes, you are.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Prophecies are all choices, and ive already said Muslims Jews and Christian people will agree with me and unite, it's going to happen because I chose it. It's not to do with me how you feel about my choice.

And to your link, I have a complex where I consider myself the same as every other person on the planet. I just happen to notice how amazing we all are.
edit on th2014-04-07T06:23:07-05:0020143030-05:00Mon, 07 Apr 2014 06:23:07 -05002014p06 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Now I dont usually do this sort of thing, but what do you know of the white buffalo? She shares something with me, time of birth. I wouldn't normally take anything from a 'prothetic symbol'
but the ones who believe it share the same visions I have for the world

www.powersource.com...

I know I'm supposed to be humble but I've been born into a world where my brothers and sisters suffer unnecessarily and I know I can do something about it. Just like you know you can and choose not to.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
Now I dont usually do this sort of thing, but what do you know of the white buffalo? She shares something with me, time of birth. I wouldn't normally take anything from a 'prothetic symbol'
but the ones who believe it share the same visions I have for the world

www.powersource.com...

I know I'm supposed to be humble but I've been born into a world where my brothers and sisters suffer unnecessarily and I know I can do something about it. Just like you know you can and choose not to.

BTW, I am a Christian. I don't agree with you. You are comparing yourself to the white buffalo? Are you saying you are White Buffalo Woman? Or are you WankanTanka? Are you Native American? A "prophetic" symbol would be Tecumseh's comet or Genghis Khan's blood clotted fist.

Are you Pahana? I don't think veiled references to Native American religion is going to work if you are not Native American, and if you are not, then you are ripping off symbolism.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

ScottProphhit

Prophecies are all choices, and ive already said Muslims Jews and Christian people will agree with me and unite, it's going to happen because I chose it. It's not to do with me how you feel about my choice.

And to your link, I have a complex where I consider myself the same as every other person on the planet. I just happen to notice how amazing we all are.
edit on th2014-04-07T06:23:07-05:0020143030-05:00Mon, 07 Apr 2014 06:23:07 -05002014p06 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

Division, as a method of societal manipulation, has been in use for much longer than any religion you care to name. You cannot unite a people who are more interested in winning.
edit on 7-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you only have one eye open? The white buffalo symbolises that a shift was going to happen. I am part of a 7 billion group of people that will group together as one, I'm not an individual, so any disagreement you have with me you have with yourself fam.

And to the one that says people of religions care about winning which is completely untrue, unless you mean atheists, a true believer loves each other persons personal beliefs, dont play to stereotypes.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Do you only have one eye open? The white buffalo symbolises that a shift was going to happen. I am part of a 7 billion group of people that will group together as one, I'm not an individual, so any disagreement you have with me you have with yourself fam.

And to the one that says people of religions care about winning which is completely untrue, unless you mean atheists, a true believer loves each other persons personal beliefs, dont play to stereotypes.

In whose religious system?

Ripping off symbolism, that's all you are doing. And you didn't say you were Native American, and then I would challenge you on what tribe, and then I would challenge you on your view of The Great Spirit.

But as it stands, I gave you reference to two Native American prophecies, and you haven't discussed it. All you keep saying is that you are connected to the white buffalo. Are you Sioux, Cheyenne, Hopi? What are you?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if it's native American or not? Are we not humans? Haha

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

It doesn't matter if it's native American or not? Are we not humans? Haha

Yes, because Native American religion is part of their cultural expression. You can't extricate one from the other. Unless you are Native American, then it is kind of disrespectful to their culture.

I am sure you find it fun to have dreamcatchers and whatnot, but do you have a Kachina doll or draw Kokopelli on your walls? Those are parts of a cultural expression, that are religious. I am not going to be disrespectful toward Native American cultures.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

This is true; as how would IT know and not define its own messianic complex (behavior) unless of a narcissitic personality (oblivious to its own faults).
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

WarminIndy

vethumanbeing

ScottProphhit

But he said I'm cute.
2nd line, one sentence snappy retort.
(no invisible lines from me).

I wouldnt take it personally; he did say you were cute (add 25 mired in invisable sentences to this post).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join