It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conversations with God'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Are you the mass?

I am the driver. Without me the car sits empty, devoid of life… just metal and plastic.

You can always be the walker...then you would be the mass.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

…you are more than a body.

I'm aware of that. Sorry you got the wrong impression.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

You can always be the walker…then you would be the mass.

It was allegorical. The body without the soul is like a car without a driver… lifeless.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I have a question for you... Are you a religious person and if so, what religion do you follow?

Nah, I nearly converted Muslim a few years ago to be with my ex, but that was misguided. I'm spiritual, religions will follow me.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

I have a question for you... Are you a religious person and if so, what religion do you follow?

Nah, I nearly converted Muslim a few years ago to be with my ex, but that was misguided. I'm spiritual, religions will follow me.

Yes it would of been misguided but anyway some of the stuff in that book is handy but to cut a long story short, everything in that book you can get from religion so it sort of seems pointless also.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Are you saying that you are creating a new religion that you are the leader of?

OOOh-K.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Is this that series about the guy who becomes telepathically linked with god and has a long interview with him in his head?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Nah I wouldn't want that, religions are designed to control, if people used me for that I would have failed! I'm saying the Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and Christians will follow me to unity

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
Is this that series about the guy who becomes telepathically linked with god and has a long interview with him in his head?

And no, we are all linked to God. He just managed to hear her

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think they will need a little more convincing.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

That's okay, my communication is very convincing, teaching people is harder when it isn't face to face though, it's harder for them to feel you.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I would have thought face to face easier to convince someone.
Maybe am missing something about your mission but I just cant see that telling everyone the same story again will unite them.
They each hope for their own hero, it is said it is possible that someone will be good enough to unite them but. Then its a matter if the people also follow.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I dont tell people the same story. I tell people my truth, in my way. This will be easier for me now than any other attempt, I have a tool to speak to people from America, from Palestine, from nearly anywhere in the world. This tool with be my third extended hand to people, but my embrace will be found. Even if I die showing you all.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

AfterInfinity

And no, we are all linked to God. He just managed to hear her

actually, yeah, it is that one. An interesting material to chew on, but nothing I'd stake my reputation on. Would have made a better fictional piece than passing it off as nonfiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No because it isn't a telepathic discussion with God. It's one form of God talking to another.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Better yet ... our book series - 'In Conversation with God'
By Francis Gernandez. Scepter press.
Best meditation series ... ever. IMHO

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

I dont tell people the same story. I tell people my truth, in my way. This will be easier for me now than any other attempt, I have a tool to speak to people from America, from Palestine, from nearly anywhere in the world. This tool with be my third extended hand to people, but my embrace will be found. Even if I die showing you all.

So you ARE a new age prophet.

And then how are you going to reach me or people like AfterInfinity if we choose to ignore you? AfterInfinity and I are opposite poles, but I think we both think you might just be a little *koo koo*.

You don't tell the same story, you tell YOUR truth, in YOUR way. Good to know. So truth is relevant, to you. I see. So truth is arbitrary, to you. I see. So truth can be manufactured, by you. I see.

Thank you for your time, AfterInfinity and I will be watching the downward spiral into oblivion that you will soon experience.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You're cute! I like your brain you can write really well! But I'm not trying to lead you, I want you to believe your own truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

No because it isn't a telepathic discussion with God. It's one form of God talking to another.

It is the same series! He just starts asking the questions and the answers just come out of his head. I've read it before.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yeah but you understand it incorrectly, perhaps jealous of the author.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join