It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conversations with God'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Welcome, for if you have arrived here you chose to be gifted whether you knew that or not. I come with a book,
www.universe-people.com...

This is exactly what you needed from me, don't thank me because it's my pleasure. This book is an insight and an invitation to me, God.

Much love to you all

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Ok, so I read your Acknowledgments and Intro....and gotta tell ya', it seems as if your 'book' is nothing more than a cheap therapy session, that hopefully only you partake in.

Glad it worked for you, and thank goodness we all don't think alike.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

As in judge a book by its cover?

Looks like your starving for knowledge as Malcolm X once said to play off a lost soul attacking him.
edit on th2014-04-05T19:59:55-05:0020143030-05:00Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:59:55 -05002014p07 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Read about sickness and why people get sick.. didn´t answer to my question why my kid got type 1 diabetes when he was such a small child, according to text i read being sick is self-inflicted.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

dollukka
Read about sickness and why people get sick.. didn´t answer to my question why my kid got type 1 diabetes when he was such a small child, according to text i read being sick is self-inflicted.

That's because you dont understand why your kid unconsciously chose to have diabetes.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And all those little kids who suffer of cancer unconciously wanted that too ? Newborns with life threathing diseases chose that too ... Are you serious ?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

dollukka

And all those little kids who suffer of cancer unconciously wanted that too ? Newborns with life threathing diseases chose that too ... Are you serious ?

Ofcourse but it's nothing to do with want, it's for the purpose of experience

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
That's because you dont understand why your kid unconsciously chose to have diabetes.

So my kid chose to have it when he was small

ScottProphhit

And kids who dies at birth or soon after that needed that in purpose of experience.. Why would they need that experience ?

L.Ron Hubbard once said " if you want to get rich start a religion" many of the "teachings" of what i read from your link doesn´t add up and need adjusting. Just IMHO

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I must request you don't ask about things you haven't read. Read the book and ask yourself the question.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

dollukka

ScottProphhit

So my kid chose to have it when he was small

ScottProphhit

And kids who dies at birth or soon after that needed that in purpose of experience.. Why would they need that experience ?

L.Ron Hubbard once said " if you want to get rich start a religion" many of the "teachings" of what i read from your link doesn´t add up and need adjusting. Just IMHO

You dont make sense?

You read a book in 5 minutes, well done. And I'll think you'll struggle to list a "teaching" that is incorrect.

You're wasting your own moments

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You don´t know how many times i have asked it. But as you are so enlightened so why not enlighten us ?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

dollukka

You don´t know how many times i have asked it. But as you are so enlightened so why not enlighten us ?

Don't be jealous, read the book instead of lying to yourself

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This book is an insight and an invitation to me, God.

Just what the world needs, another person claiming to be God.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

intrptr

This book is an insight and an invitation to me, God.

Just what the world needs, another person claiming to be God.

And why are you not God then?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well, I'm not.

Represent him, don't act like him.

PS: I know you mean well. That was Moses problem. He said WE have to show you the way.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lying to myself? This book you linked has been a topic many times in here at ATS but still it has flaws.. IMO

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

intrptr

Well, I'm not.

Represent him, don't act like him.

PS: I know you mean well. That was Moses problem. He said WE have to show you the way.

Well, you are. Denying it doesn't change it. You are light slowed down, are you not?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
/me throws bar-stool into the crowd, ducks under table and reloads...

"Reloading!..."

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

dollukka

Lying to myself? This book you linked has been a topic many times in here at ATS but still it has flaws.. IMO

You haven't read the book but you can call it flawed. Writing is flawed. Communication is flawed. It doesn't make it untrue.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
so what was the message?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join