It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Physics Provide New Paradigms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They've always been here, they're not going anywhere, and in fact, we're practically rubbing elbows with them right this very moment. Who?...you say. "Aliens", or what is collectively referred to as aliens; greys, mantids....whatever is the FTOM.

They exist in a universe of slightly different dimensions and physics that exists parallel to ours, and a multitude of others. Either their physics causes a breakdown between universes, or they've figured out how to manipulate the differences and from time-to-time their existence "bleeds" over into ours.

One of the newest concepts in physics is M-Theory, a successor to string theory. The theory demands as many as 11 dimensions however, giving rise to as many as 7 dimensions that we cannot perceive. Doesn't mean some other type of life can't however. And it isn't a stretch to assume that the physics of a universe in which 5, 6, 7, or 8 physical dimensions are normal might appear preposterous and magical to us.

That's where they come from. Normally living in dimensions that we cannot perceive and every now and then taking a "joy ride" into our existence. Hence, the motions of "UFOs" that would pulp a human body, and the many other bizarre circumstance of their appearance.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Nope!! I dont believe all this theory about aliens are from other dimensions, I think its all BS.
If we allow ourselves to accept they come from another dimension, then we have to accept it without ANY proof!
I'm not buying it, I think its disinfo to send us all on a wild goose chase, a chase without an end.

I think we should be looking much more closer to home! within our own solar system.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I think that it's a stretch to say solar system. You'd have a good argument for galaxy.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If these dimensions are something we cannot perceive... impossible for us to enter ( physically ). What about Alien abductions.. are they hogwash when considering this theory ?
edit on 5-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

MrPenny
They've always been here, they're not going anywhere, and in fact, we're practically rubbing elbows with them right this very moment. Who?...you say. "Aliens", or what is collectively referred to as aliens; greys, mantids....whatever is the FTOM.

They exist in a universe of slightly different dimensions and physics that exists parallel to ours, and a multitude of others. Either their physics causes a breakdown between universes, or they've figured out how to manipulate the differences and from time-to-time their existence "bleeds" over into ours.

One of the newest concepts in physics is M-Theory, a successor to string theory. The theory demands as many as 11 dimensions however, giving rise to as many as 7 dimensions that we cannot perceive. Doesn't mean some other type of life can't however. And it isn't a stretch to assume that the physics of a universe in which 5, 6, 7, or 8 physical dimensions are normal might appear preposterous and magical to us.

OK, here we go..... There are 4 dimensions we all know of. There are an additional 6 wrapped up in the Calibi-Yau space. That space is very small. As far as we are concerned sub-atomic. The eleventh dimension is the brane dimension i.e. multi universes.

That's where they come from. Normally living in dimensions that we cannot perceive and every now and then taking a "joy ride" into our existence. Hence, the motions of "UFOs" that would pulp a human body, and the many other bizarre circumstance of their appearance.

weeeeeeelllllll if they are very very tiny then they might come in through dimensions 5 to 10 otherwise they could be any size from dimension 11 i.e. an alternate universe.

However, this is all theory. There are currently no facts to support the theory nor for that matter any facts to dispute the theory. So this means its is still a valid theory (the workings of science theories, predictions and facts still creates enormous difficulties for most people which is why ATS is full of a lot of ignorant BS !!).

I will make this easy. Our current laws of physics prevent the travelling between any two points in space at a speed that is nominally faster than the speed of light. However, even we have theories (e.g. wormholes) that might circumvent this limit. For all we know there may be a way of travelling between two points in space faster than light in normal space-time, in which case the possibility of Alien visitation is possible. Now I say "is" because I strongly believe, based on many things biological,organo-chemical and astrophysical, that life is extant throughout the universe.

Let's get philosophical because it's 2:30am, I'm wide awake (having being a taxi service for my son at a teenage party) and I am enjoying this nice Merlot.... Under normal circumstances the entropy of the universe increases until it ends up as a goo at about 1 millionth degree kelvin. BUT it is quite clear that wherever there is life entropy is at worst halted or arguably reversed. Whether the energy penalty of the reversal results in increased entropy elsewhere can be argued about for eons. However, there is no doubt that locally wherever there is life entropy is halted and the more advanced the life the lower the entropy. So, my belief is that life is a natural order of the universe to limit or possibly reverse entropy. I have yet to observe anything that conflicts with this theory.....oooeeeerrrr. If the theory is sound then this suggests that life will exist everywhere, even in forms utterly "alien" to our own.

O, and a side effect is the meaning of life is answered.....which is? : ...............................................................................

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Not hogwash. There is nothing in "abduction" scenarios that says the human is taken to other dimensions.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
why would another *dimension* need to exist.
And you are labeling it with a science fiction novel theme so to speak.

But this theory has been entertained for a while by a few.

en.wikipedia.org...
*Additional dimensions

-------------------In physics, three dimensions of space and one of time is the accepted norm. However, there are theories that attempt to unify the four fundamental forces by introducing more dimensions. Most notably Superstring theory requires 10 spacetime dimensions, and originates from a more fundamental 11-dimensional theory tentatively called M-theory which subsumes five previously distinct superstring theories. To date, no experimental or observational evidence is available to confirm the existence of these extra dimensions. If extra dimensions exist, they must be hidden from us by some physical mechanism. One well-studied possibility is that the extra dimensions may be "curled up" at such tiny scales as to be effectively invisible to current experiments. Limits on the size and other properties of extra dimensions are set by particle experiments, such as at the Large Hadron Collider.[6]

At the level of quantum field theory, Kaluza–Klein theory unifies gravity with gauge interactions, based on the realization that gravity propagating in small, compact extra dimensions is equivalent to gauge interactions at long distances. In particular when the geometry of the extra dimensions is trivial, it reproduces electromagnetism. However at sufficiently high energies or short distances, this setup still suffers from the same pathologies that famously obstruct direct attempts to describe quantum gravity. Therefore these models still require a UV completion, of the kind that string theory is intended to provide. Thus Kaluza-Klein theory may be considered either as an incomplete description on its own, or as a subset of string theory model building.

In addition to small and curled up extra dimensions, there may be extra dimensions that instead aren't apparent because the matter associated with our visible universe is localized on a 3+1 dimensional subspace. Thus the extra dimensions need not be small and compact but may be large extra dimensions. D-branes are dynamical extended objects of various dimensionalities predicted by string theory that could play this role. They have the property that open string excitations, which are associated with gauge interactions, are confined to the brane by their endpoints, whereas the closed strings that mediate the gravitational interaction are free to propagate into the whole spacetime, or "the bulk". This could be related to why gravity is exponentially weaker than the other forces, as it effectively dilutes itself as it propagates into a higher-dimensional volume.

Some aspects of brane physics have been applied to cosmology. For example, brane gas cosmology[7][8] attempts to explain why there are three dimensions of space using topological and thermodynamic considerations. According to this idea it would be because three is the largest number of spatial dimensions where strings can generically intersect. If initially there are lots of windings of strings around compact dimensions, space could only expand to macroscopic sizes once these windings are eliminated, which requires oppositely wound strings to find each other and annihilate. But strings can only find each other to annihilate at a meaningful rate in three dimensions, so it follows that only three dimensions of space are allowed to grow large given this kind of initial configuration.

Extra dimensions are said to be universal if all fields are equally free to propagate within them.---------------

Now all these theories are only developed to try to explain the problems with current science and entropy.

if energy can be slowly depleted as well as tranfered over time than likewise if there is no process where energy can continue to create itself, energy and mass plasma any form of physical existance. Than the only outcome of such a system is the eventual burning out and depletion of all physical mass as it decays and is subject to entropy.

There must be compensation for order and a continual cycle to continue.
The universe would be much larger from our most fartherest point of view if we were to reach the faintest galaxy within proximity we should see more galaxy and more, It shouldn't really stop. Because the universe would need to be full in order to hold everything in place. And for something to sustain itself indefinently it would have to be infinite otherwise all the mass that makes up us and all known and unkown galaxies within proximity would fly away from each other, but they arn't. We may be moving, but we all arn't moving in the same direction, Nore are we all colliding in a straight line.

So the issues with all these things, literally encompassing all of these Academic theories.
Is the simple fact that, a huge chunk of these paradox envoking conclusions disallow many people including those who forge these theories to fully incorperate a non paradox envoking system.

No one thing must be overly prominent in such that minor physical laws are broken.
All physical laws must be respected from the smallest unit of existance to the greater expance of visual perception.

This is what scientists are pulling their hair about, Is how do these theories unify.

The only simple answer to it, is that everything always was here. Not in its current place or current elemental stages.
But that physical matter will always exist in its small quantities. We know this otherwise we would not be here.

There could of never of been all of nothing at one time, because if truly nothing was there, no mass. no form of energy. Nothing of which at any place and time could transfer itself into a physical state because by many peoples understanding of Nothing, and academic understanding of nothing (which is holding us back) Is that no particles or anything is present.

Not even the existance of invisible particles such as gas or other particles that don't react with such physical things as gas and matter on a small scale.

These definitions are why people bounce back between string theory, the big bang, and all those theories where people are honestly trying to make sense of it all, but want to be the first ones to be in the correct direction.

This all concludes to what i mentioned in the begining. You cannot have mass and energy without it being present. And it must have a physical means of existance prior otherwise everything is one sided, Just as the wiki suggests... one direction.

All mass that is destroyed by means of strong gravitational collapses cause it to lose protons electrons and other particles that orbit an atom. The compounds created under pressure and extraction are the results of atoms being broken into their base compents and reassibled into a solid unit, these units lack particle charges- negative or positive- and so they do not react with those otherwise that do.

Since this type of mass is spread infinity across space and time. It creates the allusion of time, same as with regular particles.
Just as wind holds you back, you cannot move with infinit speed. Without have ware and tare from outer pressures caused by such forces. If nothing was in your way than there would be no cause and effect.

But everything is governed by mathmatics and so, These variables of friction can be calculated. The stress of gravity can be calulated, as in how much pressure is holding you down, and how much you need to be lifted off the ground. We feel excess pressures from the force of earth spinning as well as our atmosphere, which slows you down.

There is even a given ammount of pressure you can feel moving in one direction, that if the forces in front of you are are being deflected properly, Such as if you were to ride down the highway in a upright square vehicle that the air hitting you and moving apart would be pushed aside, if you move fast enough the weight holding you down will likewise lift you if the pressures of the motion and the pushing from the front would ultimately slow you down, unless you have an arodynamic shape with mathmatics, deflects the oncoming particles.

This is all pretty elementary stuff, but you need to take it all into consideration when you think of *nothing* existing.
When you get down to the bare mechanics of everything, and look for these more complex answers we need to apply these things to those theories as well.

SO in short, the big bang could of never of happened, according to these laws which are undeniable as existing. They are not theories, Gravity may be a theory, but external forces of push and pull are not. And they are what govern our existance.

And so there must be a limit to particle density as there are limits to movement and force.
Meaning, if something is compressed, it will not compress infinitly. Just as water falls from the sky it does not all fall at once.

And a diamond can only be so compressed, you cannot just condense the whole universe into a golf ball. Because that would contradict limits of size and density, which govern everything.

I can't take one drop of water and turn it into an ocean. similarly i can't take a golf ball and turn it into a universe.
Even thinking about other dimensions at this point is quite silly. Because energy has many ways of being contained expanded and subjected to entropy. but you cannot have a *shadow* planet existance along side ours because that defeats the whole purpose of matter being collapses by black holes, distrbuted across the universe, and than returning again to be reexpanded in localised areas in a continual cycle.

Anyways just some perspectives. *Nothing* is technically just the particles of condensed atoms we cannot react with until it decays and expands within galaxies as tiny units collectively being expanded and compressed like the universe is within one giant black cosmic sea.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That Gojira VIdeo=Freaking awesome

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am not certain that aliens are visiting earth, although they likely exist in the vastness of the universe, but I believe it is possible for other dimensions, which are located right within our own in a sense, to bleed over into our world. Take the famous "flatland" example, where a creature who lives in a two dimensional world cannot even perceive of the "above," although any entities in this third dimension could easily see the flatlander. A very basic example, and one that has some flaws, but it gives a general idea as to how dimensions can exist relative to one another. So a higher dimensional being could be looking at us right now as a whole, or looking upon one or some of us, although we have no idea where this observer is actually located, since we cannot see them. Even in String Theory the extra dimensions are basically located right in front of us. But not all of these dimensions are large either, but we have no clue what could or could not exist in even a small, curled-up dimension. We just are not advanced enough.

Let's take something like paranormal activity. Many of the claims regarding the capabilities of "ghosts" could be explained in a multi-dimensional framework, and would make sense scientifically speaking. I think the bottom line is that physics is lagging very far behind in their understanding of the natural phenomena taking place in our world. Science has come very far in general, but it probably has an even longer way to go, if we wish to reach the point where we truly can explain everything. If this is correct, I find it slightly humorous considering that decades ago there were many scientists who thought breakthrough physics was almost over, that everything would be explained, all the fundamental forces united, etc...

Even modern theories that are accepted as fact have holes in them. The Standard Model is one example. Even our most cherished models do not fully explain every parameter or possibility. The whole idea of String Theory and M-Theory is absurd in my personal opinion, as I think physics made a wrong turn at the beginning of the 20th century, and have been progressing down the wrong road for some time when it comes to the fundamental nature of the universe. There are ideas, such as time having multiple dimensions, that when worked out mathematically and applied to what we see around us, actually take one to virtually the same results of the other theories, and I have even seen one of these fringe theories that does a better job of making physical predictions and explaining natural phenomena than more mainstream ideas. There are a number of scientists working on fringe ideas, or ideas that are not accepted by most scientists, usually because they have never given them the time of day, and some of these could be the correct way to proceed.

I think breakthroughs in physics will virtually slow to a crawl at some point, if they haven't already, or even worse, scientists will start to just "make stuff up," without any evidence to back it up, in an attempt to get a model that works. They will virtually be doing things backwards. The problem is that there are usually going to be more than one model that works. Take String Theory or M-Theory for instance...The whole idea of 11 dimensions was used because it made the math work. The idea wasn't developed because it actually explained how the world works. It is just one possibility in a whole sea of possibilities that could also work out correctly on paper. These crazy ideas are not testable, and thus scientists have gotten away with them. How can such crazy ideas become so mainstream, while more grounded ideas don't even receive a passing glance from mainstream scientists? Doing things that way will lead to such a grinding halt in progress.

I think that scientists should go back and give some of these other ideas a chance, instead of not giving any heed to them whatsoever. I think that some scientists will look at an older yet novel idea, if they even give it a chance, and will dismiss it at the first hint of any problem. This is ignorant mainly because even our modern theories had multiple problems with them at some point. And since there are only a handful of people working on these ideas, progress is going to be painstakingly limited. But if more and more people were working to solve any problems that arise, these ideas might just prove fruitful, and change our entire understanding of the universe. So just because a theory explains something does not mean it is right. When one attempts to add on to that theory, or branch out and combine it with other ideas, it will not work, and things look difficult and remain unsolved. I think we're at that roadblock right now when it comes to uniting the fundamental forces.

Let's take the fact that quantum physics is not compatible with Relativity. This very well could be because there is a fundamental problem with one or both of the ideas, thus making advancement extremely difficult if not impossible, where they have to come up with totally absurd ideas to MAKE them compatible. I believe that once the right path is found, advancements will come "naturally," accompanied by an intrinsic beauty and ease. It will not take having to play with various numbers to get things to work out on paper...the math will follow an obvious pathway, and where the numbers lead will be the obvious place. If that makes any sense. I am finding difficult to explain exactly what I am trying to get across, but hopefully one can catch on to the idea at least. And I think that overly complex ideas have sometimes been given precedence over simpler ideas.

Some simple ideas were wrong as well, such as the idea of an "ether," but I just feel that simple things have been overlooked. For instance, assuming that time has three dimensions, because space has three dimensions, and basing all work off of that assumption. Doing so leads to very interesting results, as I've toyed with it myself. But this is not the only thing that could be tried, rather this is just a single example of something else that could be done, by going back to the beginning so to speak and making sure that the way physics has proceeded is actually the right way. Assuming as much just because we can explain a certain percentage of natural phenomena is not the right attitude in my opinion, mainly because it has been proven that just because a theory can predict natural phenomena does not mean it is actually how nature works. That may not seem intuitive, but when you think about it, there are often multiple ways to get the same result in various subjects.

The problems only arise when one attempts to combine those ideas with other ideas, such as trying to find a theory of everything, or even a grand unified theory, or linking all the fundamental forces, or linking relativity and quantum mechanics. We must realize that time and time again science has fallen short in that mainstream ideas that were widely held to be accurate have been brought crashing down. So we should not assume that just because something works and is widely accepted as fact that it cannot be proven wrong in the future.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I will make this easy. Our current laws of physics prevent the travelling between any two points in space at a speed that is nominally faster than the speed of light. However, even we have theories (e.g. wormholes) that might circumvent this limit. For all we know there may be a way of travelling between two points in space faster than light in normal space-time, in which case the possibility of Alien visitation is possible. Now I say "is" because I strongly believe, based on many things biological,organo-chemical and astrophysical, that life is extant throughout the universe. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Didn't Einstein propose the wormhole theory around 72 years ago? I know the whole idea has utterly fascinated Hollywood and all the Sci Fi Freaks, BUT to date, NOBODY has ever found one!

And without wormholes, the chances of any sort of being with a skeletal structure making it through deep space for the years and years and years required to travel vast distances through space is just about nil.

If ETs are really visiting earth, then I suspect they've been hanging out in our own solar system, but far away galaxies?

Nahhhh. I aint'a gonna buy that one till somebody SHOWS ME A WORMHOLE!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Why can't both situations be true? Why have a one or the other attitude? There most likely are myriad types of sentient beings in our physical perspective and others outside and beyond our senses. Why put limits on the potential? Maybe it's because some people can only deal with so much at a time

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

MrPenny

One of the newest concepts in physics is M-Theory, a successor to string theory. The theory demands as many as 11 dimensions however, giving rise to as many as 7 dimensions that we cannot perceive. Doesn't mean some other type of life can't however.

It also doesn't mean other lifeforms can!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It may be beyond comprehension of the current human mind as well as the laws of the universe may not be uniform. Someone says this light is from a star that started it's journey here billions of years ago. What can happen to the photons in a billion years. Maybe they have only been traveling for a few minutes or days, we just think it is a billion.

I put my money on our universe as a simulation. Glitches in 'software/hardware' or user intervention is the explanation for some of the odd things.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

One of the newest concepts in physics is M-Theory, a successor to string theory.

It's actually just one of MANY theories that evolved. Einstein built the foundation for string theory and in the late 60's strings were being theorized about.
In the early 80's superstring theory evolved and about 20 years ago it continued to evolve into M-theory, one of many theories involving superstrings.

I admit it is interesting and have read several books on superstrings, which include discussions of M (usually standing for membrane, sometimes matrix) theory.

But all said and done, however interesting, all still theories.

Aliens?

I need actual proof (not theories) to convince me that they are visiting Earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Someone says this light is from a star that started it's journey here billions of years ago. What can happen to the photons in a billion years. Maybe they have only been traveling for a few minutes or days, we just think it is a billion.

Then that would mean all those stars are in our solar system or just barely outside it. Our probes would've noticed them, I think.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Someone says this light is from a star that started it's journey here billions of years ago. What can happen to the photons in a billion years. Maybe they have only been traveling for a few minutes or days, we just think it is a billion.

Then that would mean all those stars are in our solar system or just barely outside it. Our probes would've noticed them, I think.

It doesn't have to apply evenly to them all. Light is bent by gravity. Who really knows the true distances of the universe's objects. Man has barely left our solar system.

I people are wiling to believe that Inmarsat's work on the missing plane is fundamentally wrong then the universe follows.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

One doesn't have to leave the solar system to measure the speed of light.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

One doesn't have to leave the solar system to measure the speed of light.

How do we know the laws are uniform over the whole universe?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

Why can't both situations be true? Why have a one or the other attitude? There most likely are myriad types of sentient beings in our physical perspective and others outside and beyond our senses. Why put limits on the potential? Maybe it's because some people can only deal with so much at a time

There most likely are...
Says who? and based on what evidence?

Why put limits on the potential?
By Not having faith in a theory does not mean I am imposing limits, I'm just using common sense!

If we weigh the two up to see how they balance...
1. Aliens in our physical universe.
We exist in our universe, therefore we know other life forms realy can exist here too, in fact, given the number of galaxies, one would be foolish to believe we are the only ones!

2. Aliens from another dimension.
At this moment in time we have ZERO evidence of any life that might exist in (what could be nothing more than) an imaginary universe!
We think it might be possible for another universe to exist...and thats all we have!

Points 1 & 2 are so out of balance.
I'm glad there are people out there who do give their thoughts to such idea's, and it'll be cool if they find what they're looking for, but personaly, I think the vast majority of eyes ought to be looking at our own universe because it's so much more likely to be true.

Because of this theory millions of eyes have been diverted.
Is the other dimension theory being pushed?
How could an idea that is so weak, become so popular so fast? It has zero evidence yet its filling the worlds forums and news sites, how could something with ZERO evidence do that? especialy when taking into account that the idea is no less wacko than the idea that fairy's might exist!

The most likely source of ufo's is magnificently more likely to be our own universe, not another dimension!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

because they don't want to admit to the vast superiority of the night.

lol

People be little such forces by claiming they are demons and such nonsense.

There are real species of aliens from other galaxies who are made of dark matter and energy. Does not mean they came from some alternate universe which has no need to exist.

Matter and energy is destroyed by crushing forces, by being destroyed new compounds are created in any reaction.
Elemental physical changes are those of liquid gas energy and solid these are the 4 states governed by a 5th.
These 4 states make be in a mixture of 2 3 or all of them. It depends on the size and consistancy of all the matter present. If an object is made of gas, but is large enough and hot enough to be burning energy well mainting a solid form, It would have all 4 physical states present in a type of combined energy we can call this energy plasma. But the difference between a combined unit were stabability is created, we would see a lack of reaction to any of these elemental states.

Since matter bonds by usage of protons electrons - positive and negative charges as well as base charges -Nucleus.

If a particle lacked all these qualities by having them broken down and reassembled into a nother form of elemental (non physical) state.

It can only be created when the forces of pushing towards one localized location is greater than the particles strenghths of holding together. When it reaches past its maximum resistances it breaks down atom by atom and if the force manifests greather strengths than the ones holding the atom together it to will break down peice by peice.

When mass is crushed in this fasion it is transfered to the *dark realm* if you want to label it a *dimension* but everything in that state is only varying decaying rates of combined mass, There are no *dark planets* within this layer of compressed mass because it makes absolutely no sense.

Its supposed to layer the whole universe giving it shape and holding things in place, by acting as the water that holds the organisms in place. The forces of the mass that has sat for billions of years and is starting to decay pulls the decaying mass towards the closest physical pulling force as these particles pull it creates currents.

Such as the interstellar winds rushing towards the center of our galaxy, The particles that are excreted off the decaying particles act physically as they are recombine with mass. the universe is ultimately compressed to allow a continual expansion of mass and energy, well likewise destroying it and sending it back to the place it came.

all mass has push and pull some things do not react as profoundly as other things, an example a rock cannot pick up a peice of metal without being magnitized first. And large objects will contain a magnetic charge which aids in holding us in place. It also aids in our atmosphere because the earth has an iron core it generates alot of *static*, Which can be assumed as the earth heart beat. Anyways the sun has a similar effect as well and it helps slow these extracting particles. As the layer around our galaxy protects the greater portion of particles flowing it, our solar system slows them down, So intergalatic winds/galaticwinds/solar winds/ earth. Stars excrete lots of particles as well, Space really isn't empty at all there is a lot of hazard floating around besides radiation as i am trying to get my point across here with space travel.

The only species that can travel intergalatically are those made of energy. Any other species would face the parrells of the intergalatic winds which are magnitudes stronger than the cosmic winds bombing our solar system.

Some species like the one i have had experiences with can travel intergalatically because they are made of that compressed energy and so are immune to the effects combining and elementally/chemically with the cosmic winds or radiation as the particles are complete like grains of sand being combined into a glass ball there is no electrons, protons, nothing orbiting it. In theory, this energy that is manifested from crushed matter and energy is the background. It cannot react with regular conventional mass or energy, since all mass and energy in the physical is governed by these orbiting particles. Look at any elemental table and even the lowest form of combination known to earth hydrogen has 1 ion.

Its no secret that all mass requires such things to react with each other chemically and elementally.
If something lacks these charges, it cannot react period. Because that is a product of physical mass.
And call this *other realm* a dimension if you wish, But anything coming from that realm alive, Was once living in the physical realm. Nothing is born in the underworld, Not in the sense of a traditional birth, That is the realm of the dead. Nothing lives there, except for those that can cross over well alive, and become one with it can only return from the underworld.

In that sense anyways, Death is somewhat in that layer, but not fully. electrons in the brain collide together and create sub-atomic particles. These are what you would consider our *life essence* as it generates, particles can be given electrical charges and maintain memory of these charges. That is a known fact.

Such technologies that exist, there is a metal that is *programmed* through electric frequencies to take a certain shape. When you charge the metal it will return to the programed shape. And so, we imprint ourselves in these particles that were created by the collision, this is how spirits can exist. But Aliens are not spirits. Persay, To be merged with the underworld you need to go through a technological change of biology. It is sort of the same methods as how the brain generates a spirit but in this sense, the technology supercharges and fuses the particles together under immense pressures. To create something between 2 world between the realm of the dead and the realm of the living.

There is no dark planets with dark beings in the seas of particles because as i mentioned this process is technological and took a physical being such as you or me into becoming something else. I guess you could find some religious context for this somewhere very easily because that literally is the orginal plan. But other species keep butting their heads in when earth is about to reach colony status.

You can't just create a sub-species and give them space travel without them figuring mathmatics and sciences a bit for themselves. similarly its been a while since humans have been fully fledged introduced to them, and tho they may have a hard time dying. it does not mean we don't. They might have powerful weapons, ships and armadas. But nothing can prevent a planet from being attacked when there is enough force to try it. And humans are mortally wounded easily.

It's going to tought to reign down the * kingdom of heaven* and start initiating people into the (angel) program or whatever you can really give this kind of agenda any kind of anology and it sounds religious lol that's unavoidable.

But yeah, humans with immortality made of energy with a colony pumping out these individuals im sure other nabouring species would feel threatened well likewise interested in piratecy of our obtained technology and such and such. There are plenty of reason to lurk around Earth, and more of the reasons are being of E.T interest.

If a quote Godlike endquote species walked into your galatic nabourhood and began establishing a colony would you not want to try to screw with it if your homeworlds has enough fleets to do so? Probably.

More than likely really. Anyways, expect things on Earth to get worse before they get better.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join