It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wth? Is this a ufo post? Google translate not working.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"Truly amazing phenomenon in the heavens ouranou.Kati become large with something coarse Earth playing in the sky .
The most impressive of all the A.I.TH.I. Identified Flying Hits Suns , Suns are 11 of Halkidiki . The Suns moved slowly enps many weird and they found among them as if trying to epikoinonxsoun somehow .
 It is the third incredible phenomenon after the afternoon of Sept. 26 when ... a citizen researcher tried to capture the sunset with his lens from the beach of the capital and the result is shown in the photo we show you ! Immortalized three sunsets !"

Many suns? Spaceship?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

The translation needs a bit of work but the picture is interesting.

At least I can say I haven't seen this before.
Don't know what to make of it yet. . . somebody didn't burn holes in the picture did they?
And it couldn't be copy and paste over and over again, that would be too easy and nobody would post something like that!
edit on 4/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think if more than one sun were visible in the sky there would be more than one reflection on the ground?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There seems to be a bit of language barrier; I'm not sure what you're trying to describe.
Are you maybe saying there is more than one sun in the picture you linked?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

all i can say is seriously?i may as well just post pic of the spacecraft from close encounters of the third kind and say i just took this pic from my back door.it would be just as believiable as this.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think it's just a thumbnail that's been stretched to cover up a bad Photoshop job:

I was able to replicate it pretty easily:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I tried to epikoinonxsoun once.
I was not successful.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well I'm convinced !

a citizen researcher tried to capture the sunset with his lens from the beach of the capital and the result is shown in the photo we show you ! Immortalized three sunsets !"

I'm not convinced.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is it common for the roads there to be made of pixelpavers?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Phage
I tried to epikoinonxsoun once.
I was not successful.

I guess the most pressing question now is...

You don't turn green if we (obviously accidentally! Hey, it's Saturday night, I'm sure at least one or two memberas have skewed their senses with intoxicating beverages) make you angry?

ETA I've seen what all you scientist types get up to alone in yer labs, late at night with all the lights out....
edit on 5/4/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh...yeah, not to worry, the sky just has chickenpox. just make sure it doesn't scratch itself for awhile and it should be fine.
We are sending our best chemtrail planes loaded with aloe.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The second image on the link (of just the 3 suns) is so obviously a stitched landscape shot, it isn't even funny. You can clearly see the line in the image next to the far right arrow pointing to the right Sun.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The real sun is casting its image on ground the rest are photoshop

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Googled one word to find out the language: Greek
Alien language?

Well, Greece was the 2nd place on earth (just before romans) to have done a lot of conquering after the 1st place (Mesopotamia/Babylon/Iraq), which has a history where the people claimed they lived together with extraterrestrials who would have created a mixed race to mine for gold.
Each time the previous area succeeded the previous in the conquering and spread of religion, money, slavery, etc.

Translated text:

-headline-
THE 11 SUNS OF CHALKIDIKI!!!!

-under pic 1-
Really incredible phenomenon in his celestrial oyranoy.Kati big you become with the Ground something fat you play in the sky. Most impressive than all in the A.I.TH.I. Unclear Flying Viewings of Suns, are the 11 suns of Chalkidiki. The suns moved curious slow en΄ps many found and from each other as if they tried epikoinon΄xsoyn with some way. It is the third incredible phenomenon afterwards the afternoon of 26 September when… some citizen researcher tried apothanatisei the sunset with his photographic lens from beach of capital and the result he appears in the photograph that we present to you! Apothanatise 3 sunsets!

-under pic 2-
That is to say 3 Suns… in the same photograph! What you do not understand This time the phenomenon became the afternoon. But it isn't reflection from pane neither from treatment? Nor from spoiled camera. It is there in the field it opened. In any case he is in point of fact impressive, it has caused very big impression and is subject of discussion in the all means of social networking in the internet… SOURCE

new topics

top topics

join