It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Tops KFC as Nation's Biggest Chicken Fast Food Chain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Amazing success story here.

Chick-Fil-A is now the undisputed leader of fast food chicken joints !!

They're bigger than KFC and KFC even had to remove that claim from their ads.

No foxes in their henhouses !!!

Despite the fact that Chick-fil-A closes on Sundays, despite that the chain has fewer stores, and despite the major attack on its businesses by left-wing activists, Chick-fil-A has surpassed Kentucky Fried Chicken as the nation's leader for fast food chicken.

One hint of the company's success is seen in the annual report published by rival Kentucky Fried Chicken. Recently KFC had to remove from its report one of its long-standing claims: that KFC is "the leader in the U.S. chicken" fast food market.

Amazingly, Chick-fil-A has achieved this status with fewer locations than its top rival.

Chick-Fil-A Tops KFC as Nation's Biggest Chicken Fast Food Chain

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Guess that big ole boycott of them didn't go as planned..huh...

I know a couple of local people who work for Chic-fil-a. They love the work environment, and fairness they are treated with.

I love their milk shakes...

Des

edit on 5-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Destinyone

Guess that big ole boycott of them didn't go as planned..huh...

I know a couple of local people who work for Chic-fil-a. They love the work environment, and fairness they are treated with.

I love their milk shakes...

Des

edit on 5-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yup.

They're pretty good.

Several in the Chicago area.

I like 'em.

Better than KFC.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

i love me a chick-fil-a chicken biscuit, and a chicken delux samwich.

but i also like real whole pieces of chicken, for that it's popeye's for me and their biscuits,redbeans and rice, then church's and their sparklin rice.

KFC quality at least around here, has gone way down. i still like it but if others are nearby i go to them.

edit on 5-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They treat their people well, it shows in the end product.

Thats all that should matter,

Not their ideology, their work ethic.

And it has, capitalism works, in this case.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In all fairness, I don't really like any of 'em, but that's because I just don't like fast food in general.

I wish Chik-fil-A all the best because I've heard good things about their business model.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You have to ask yourself, "Have I ever had a crispy piece of chicken from Chic-filet?"

Also, around lunch time where I live the Chic-filet causes more traffic problems and wrecks then any intersection in town.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Yeah, it causes a back up at an intersection near where I live as well...the double drive-through lines back up out of the parking lot, into the street and stop traffic.

And there is a another, newish one that I pass which they had to close for a month to install a second drive through.

But then, I live in ATL - home of Chik-Fil-A. Apparently, they're frying the hell out of some chickens, just not on Sundays.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Me too...1st choice Popeye's (love their biscuits too) 2nd is Church's and 3rd is KFC..KFC has gone way downhill...if they only would have stuck to what they did best, original fried chicken.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
KFC used to have a good product. In the last 10 years the chicken pieces have gotten smaller, poorer quality. Here they had one of the last stores that contained a lunch buffet option. Sadly that's gone as well. The staff service was so poor last time I walked out.
It's the end of a era, 'fer sure!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is what happens when you prioritize customer service and food quality over quantity.

join