It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Riconosciuto,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am about halfway through the book the last circle and Michael Riconosciuto seems to be her main source. I have seen his name come up on different things I was looking into even when it had no relation to my danny caslaro/the octopus research.

Such as even being behind bars he attempted to give advanced warning about 9/11. In the Unsolved Mysteries segment on danny calaro micheal seemed honest and truthful.

But searching here ATS not much talk about him which is kind of surprising considering the information he released or had others release. I could be way off but he seems to be the Snowden of the 1980's-90's. What is the general opion of him here? Legit source or hoaxer
edit on 4/5/142014 by jholt5638 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jholt5638

The government doesn't generally prosecute "hoaxers", they ignore them.

So theres that.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Nice bit of deflection there.

However I'd like the OP to elaborate on the nature of his warning about 9/11. In my office we had bets going on how soon someone would strike out at the US because it was behaving badly on the world scene, so if I felt sure some kind of attack was bound to happen, what was the nature of his warning?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

In feburary 2001 he had his attoney send a letter to several goverment officials about a immediate attack on the US. In March 2001 the FBI interviewed him where he detailed among other things skyjackings, and fake ID ring for a arab group called 'the base'.

A copy of the letter send along with what was dicussed at the March 2001 interview is
educate-yourself.org...

On september 13 the FBI again interviewed him and by interview I mean calling him a hoaxer, anti-fbi anti-goverment etc.
It took 3 years for the FBI to even state they met with him in March 2001 and said he was not credible.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

aboutface
reply to post by intrptr

Nice bit of deflection there.

However I'd like the OP to elaborate on the nature of his warning about 9/11. In my office we had bets going on how soon someone would strike out at the US because it was behaving badly on the world scene, so if I felt sure some kind of attack was bound to happen, what was the nature of his warning?

educate-yourself.org...

Here ya go.

I'd like to add also Michael was definitely set up and should be set free.

Pladuim

Jholt beat me to it. Anyway, very interesting story. I'm surprised ATS hasn't picked this conspiracy apart like buzzards to road kill.

editby]edit on 5-4-2014 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2014 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jholt5638

I'd never heard of this guy before so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'm not sure what to make of this now but will do a little research and see what I can turn up as it's definitely piqued my interest.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join