It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis to Be Seen Worldwide In 3D on April 27th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The only thing I havent seen mentioned in this thread so far, though I did ask about it, is what kind of Numerology is happening here. Im guessing there is something, that just isnt my specialty.

Some interesting events from history on April 27th!!!

1945 – World War II: Benito Mussolini is arrested by Italian partisans in Dongo, while attempting escape disguised as a German soldier.

Found this one interesting, a few others mention a Pope, Papal States & Italian events!!!

Also quite a few disasters involving Planes!!!

1986 – The City of Prypiat as well as the surrounding areas are evacuated due to Chernobyl Disaster

Ukraine is in the spotlight as well at the moment!!!

Also Wiki has some Births & Deaths, haven't read through them yet, but there might be some of significance!!!

It may be a ceremony of Sainthood, but these events usually have a double/triple meaning to higher powers!!!
Let's not give up digging just yet!!!

Peace buddy!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Why on earth would billionaire media tycoon, Rupert Murdoch, want to televise the Pope to 1.2 billion consumers customers viewers??

Same reason he does everything! Money and influence.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Potentially, Rupert "Run Media" Murdoch is the man that can destroy Tony Blair...
& now has the motive to do so!!!

So I'm sending my thoughts & prayers to him through the Universe for that reason at least!!!
Never really liked him before as a Council member, but if he destroys Mr.Blair I will Love him for eternity

Also it's being broadcast for free, so it's not necessarily for money!!!
& the only true influence he needs now is forgiveness from God, he is after all as powerful as it gets on Earth!!!

Probably his chance to repent, & do good deeds via the Vatican so he is redeemed by the Almighty!!!

He wants & needs nothing other than this!!!

Peace Kandinsky!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

What's that about Tony Blair? Something I missed? Spill...

Yeah I was thinking of the 1.2 billion Catholics as potential customers for the Murdoch empire. Sure, he might knock out the broadcast for free and it'd be a sort of loss-leader to curry some favour.

The idea just struck me that Blair and Murdoch are so slippery they'd probably repel each - kinda like the poles on two powerful magnates magnets or an eel in oil.

Take it easy

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

What's that about Tony Blair? Something I missed? Spill...

Well Mr.Blair is Godfather to Rupert Murdoch's child...
Always given a good PR by NewsCorp due to this!!!

However recently Mr.Murdoch divorced his wife because of her diary notes documenting her infatuation with Tony Blair...
Apparently/Allegedly they had an affair!!!

So Mr.Murdoch's relationship with Blair is now non-existent it seems!!!

Edit to add: Incidentally, all this happened around the same time that Blair started being accused of all sorts during the Levison Inquiry, emails & such,
I say incidentally as coincidence is not a word/occurrence I adhere to nor appreciate, so it's certainly become sticky for the warmonger!!!

Yeah I was thinking of the 1.2 billion Catholics as potential customers for the Murdoch empire. Sure, he might knock out the broadcast for free and it'd be a sort of loss-leader to curry some favour.

That's a good point though, he's gathered my respect gradually as I've always been more of a Ted Turner fan & they've pretty much ended their fued!!!
So it's not difficult for others to start seeing Rupert differently!!!
That's a large number as well!!!

The idea just struck me that Blair and Murdoch are so slippery they'd probably repel each - kinda like the poles on two powerful magnates magnets or an eel in oil.

That's probably the case now, I'm siding with NewsCorp for the first time in my life that's for sure!!!
The potential is there!!!

Take it easy

You too pal

Peace Kandinsky!!!
edit on 15-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated: Incidentally...!!!

edit on 15-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Magnates made me laugh, missed it at first, second time around I noticed it!!! Quality!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Like I read someone say on the first page, what if this is some special date where planets are aligned in a special way or something like that, and the Vatican knew about this date since the Fatima thing, so every pope that knew about this made a video of his own to be made into a compilation when the time drew near. Maybe this is how they are going to have for popes together art one time

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Is that the Fatima sighting from Portugal pal???
That's an interesting thought to consider!!!

I'll have to look into the Planetary or even Constellational significance, it's sure to be connected to something, they could "canonise" them into Sainthood any day of the week, so I'm sure the date is of importance!!!

Peace Don!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Yes I was referring to the Portugal thing/sighting my idea being that what if those children that received information during that event were given a date or a significant celestial alignment in the third message that was supposedly never revealed to the public was actually about this situation and the only people who knew about the date , and what would be happening were the popes of recent history. So being the only people who knew certain information they each made a video to pass along part of a specific message and the time has now come to reveal that message, the revelation so to speak.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
what channel is this suppose to be on. I have yet to hear anything about it on the news, commercials or face book in the central part of the United States? I would think if they wanted this to be world wide event they would be promoting it a lot more.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RunForTheHills

Here is a link and snippet from another source if this helps:

The unprecedented double canonisation event will be produced in 3D by the Vatican TV Center (CTV) in a partnership with Rupert Murdoch’s Sky Italia, BSkyB and Sky Deutschland payboxes, and Sony. The ceremony will also be beamed into 3D movie theatres across Europe and in North and South America, in what is being touted as the first convergence of HD, 3D and 4K technologies for such a high-profile multimedia 3D event.

As I dont wish to quote the whole source, you can read the rest HERE

It does speak more about it. I do agree with you that it seems like there should be more in the news about it, but I really have no clue as to why it isnt. Maybe it is being mentioned more in the Catholic Churches? I dont know. CTV is a Catholic television show??? Maybe it is being advertised there?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by DonVoigt

Is that the Fatima sighting from Portugal pal???
That's an interesting thought to consider!!!

I'll have to look into the Planetary or even Constellational significance, it's sure to be connected to something, they could "canonise" them into Sainthood any day of the week, so I'm sure the date is of importance!!!

Peace Don!!!

The Grand Cross of the 4 planet alignment falls between the 23/24. The sun eclipse is the 28th. It is certainly snuggled in between some powerful happenings in the sky.

Interesting what you two are discussing about the Fatima thing. That would give this a strange twist indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thank You "OneHuman" for the information, Just curious even though I do not plan on watching the program. It sounds a little errie to me. Although it does spark my interest if its to broadcast all over the world and in 3D. Just wondering WHY this event is so important?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just a quick *bump* as tomorrow is the big day.

No matter how this event plays out, it certainly promises to be interesting...

Anyone planning to see it live in a 3D theater?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Only If standing then kneeling then sitting over and over again is interesting. Have you never been to a Catholic mass ?a reply to: Riffrafter

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Only If standing then kneeling then sitting over and over again is interesting. Have you never been to a Catholic mass ?a reply to: Riffrafter

LOL - you might be right.

But the totally bizarre nature of this spectacle is almost too delicious to pass up. 4 Popes, 2 alive and 2 dead but about to be canonized, televised live in 3D all over the world. Add in all of the controversy surrounding Francis' very different approach & viewpoint, the evil looking Darth Benedict, the St. Malachy prohecy, the crazy theories of JP II becoming the risen anti-christ - maybe at this event, and you've got a real party going on.

You can't make this sh#t up...

I know I'm going to be grabbing my popcorn.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's a link to a live stream of the canonization:

www.catholic.org...

2:30 AM central time
edit on 4/26/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

It's just starting, if anyone cares to watch.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Okay guys, this is not going to be in 3d, and it's not FOUR POPES, it's ONE POPE, and ONE FORMER POPE, they are cannonizing two former pipes

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

OK - here's a little perspective from a former roman catholic who was raised in a very catholic family - aunt who was a nun and left after vatican 2 - that was arranged by the pope john the 23rd - who is going to be canonized - and an uncle who was a priest who died of a hear attack at a very young age - 38 years old.

vatican 2 was a complete change in doctrine for the church - many catholics left - it was seen as heresy, by many.

pope john paul has not had the number of miracles that he is supposed to have to become a saint - heresy, again - they are just throwing him in as a saint - he is also the one that was seen with every other religious head in the world - including voodoo worshippers in africa - not exactly what the "catholic church" is based on - and saying things like the "virgin mary" was a co=redemtrix - you just don't have to have faith in Jesus, Our Saviour, but in a human woman.

pope benedict - popes don't "give up" and go into retirement - they die or are murdered.

pope francis is THE FIRST JESUIT PRIEST that has become "pope" - read some history of the jesuits.

This is a whole lot of evil they're planning making a big deal about - if you understand the historical significance, as a roman catholic.

The world-wide institutions of the roman catholic church make it the "new world religion" - and throwing in the space alien thing would be a "godsend" for their power - and the rest of the elite of the world.

They only show us the technology they have that has become obsolete -

Their either just testing their technology or they're going to go full board "mind control" with this crap....

They are going to FAIL either way -----

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join