It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis to Be Seen Worldwide In 3D on April 27th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

projectbane
reply to post by onehuman

So we get to see real pedophile(s) on 3D TV now?

hmmmm that is new. How come no government actually ever speaks out against the rape, child abuse and anal rapings the churchs lovely authorities have committed on thousand of children (and admitted to)????
a cardinal who wants to be considered for pope must be investigated very thoroughly. There is zero chance for any nefarious acts to be found in their background. Also it's pretty unfair to judge an entire religion on the actions of a few. Are all men who host children's shows or all men who coach young boys pedophiles too? Your statement is narrow minded and totally unfair. There are many more good men who have devoted their lives to serving God in the priesthood than bad men who abuse children. Oh and where did that thousands of children come from. That sounds like a hugh exaggeration to me. You have anything to back that up?
edit on AM000000300000000441515302014-04-07T04:15:07-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

rupertg
Project Blue Beam is nigh.

Was thinking the exact same thing! I believed in that for a bit, then I spoke with an astrophysicist (close friend of mine) who talked a whole about HAARP and said it's really nothing like what lots of us (meaning me) tin foil hat wearing people think.

In saying that...maybe it's a test run so that they can improve the technology to one day broadcast without the need of a cinema?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Hitler being born is a disaster? Wow

LOL, I was thinking that too!

Maybe what he did, but not the "being born" part.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Hitler being born is a disaster? Wow
@As much as Kurt Cobains suicide was. Sad yes. A world changing disaster hardly.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

mactaties
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again, can we see the pedos abusing the little kids live?

you seem to have a sick interest in this subject. You keep bringing it up even when you get ignored. What's your issue?
edit on AMu30u0441554302014-04-07T04:54:18-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can't say I believe it, but there is a prophecy out there that talks about a dead pope coming back to life in the end of days. Maybe he just symbolically comes back to life. It's kind of like them bringing 2pac back to life with a hologram at Coachella a few years ago.

I guess I'll see most of you in hell.
edit on Apram11am302014-04-07T11:37:27-05:0011America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

AnteBellum

People see him in 3d every day at the Vatican!
Why can't Rupert get him to open up the damn library?
I think all of us would enjoy that more.

Wasn't trying to be insulting there OP! Just aggravated at the church's tactics.
edit on 4/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

The library is open, you just need to get accreditation. Oh, you mean that super secret no proof it even exists library that people think surely must exist and therefore does?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am with a couple posters above. If this isn't what we are being led to believe, what can be possibly be the real thing going on here?

Alright...strap on your tin foil hats pretty tight, people. I'm about to take you on a ride.

What if...the conspiracies about the Grand Grimoire or The Red Dragon, are true? Supposedly, if you can get your hands on the Grimoire then you can summon Satan, and supposedly, the Vatican archives houses the Grand Grimoire.

Now, there are four popes "present", right? Two living popes (in 3D!) and two deceased popes that will be canonized. Four popes total. What else is there four of? "Horses of the Apocalypse." - Exactly.

Two living Popes, hmm? And what does the Bible say about the end of time? - "And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

What does the designer of all of the papal garments say that he includes in the papal robes? Why, only that the papal mantles are "embroidered with threads of sack cloth, to represent the humility of St. Francis." Hah! See? See?

To summarize, I think this pretty obviously means that on April 27, 2014 we will hear a reading from the Grand Grimoire - in 3D! - from which Satan will be summoned to reign over the earth, and it will all be brought about by the representatives of the four horses of the apocalpyse, two of which happen to be the witnesses from Revelations.

Well, that or we could just listen to the Director of the Vatican Television Center, Dario Vigano -

"We decided to use technology so that all countries can experience the ceremony, even if it's from afar. We also want historians to have a high quality record of the canonization.”

and the Vatican Spokesman Fredirico Lombardi

"It is a must to stay up to date with technology, because it's simply part of the future.”

I'm pretty sure my first idea is right, though.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My woman instincts are just telling me there is something very very wrong with this picture. I would be ecstatic if the outcome of all this is a positive one, but.......

My last post was pretty clearly a joke, but in all seriousness, I didn't intend to offend you in anyway. (I hope I didn't!) I can see why your radar is going off, what with everything involved. And as another poster mentioned, April seems to hold some pretty significant disaster dates, so who knows?

I like threads like this because you get to speculate freely, no matter how wrong you may be, and I enjoy getting to come up with insane theories that are probably not plausible.

Thanks for bringing up the topic!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

The library is open, you just need to get accreditation. Oh, you mean that super secret no proof it even exists library that people think surely must exist and therefore does?

Yup, that's the one!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just wanted to bump this again because for one, it is really nagging at me in the back of my head, and two, just in case some havent seen it or missed it on the first round and may want to weigh in their thoughts.

I still stand by the fact that there is just way to many things going on with this for it to be just a simple thing to be taken lightly.

I dont want to say conspiracy bells, but I have been around this site way to long and read way to many things to think this is just what they are saying at face value.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

i have 3d vision. i think thats good enough. this 3d fad is annoying this crap out of me now, the technology isnt even that great. nor is the concept.

now a hologram would be nice, but they keep that cool tech to themselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

The church is nearly dead and its trying to delay that.

What gives you that impression???
The fact that the Catholic Church still has more money than most, if not all Royalty combined???
An equal amount of Land???
Over a Billion die hards and growing???
Vatican reforms solidifying the faith of those who wondered about the Catholic approach to Child abuse & other atrociousness from the recent/distant past???
I could keep going but as you know these are all rhetorical

The day the Church dies, is coincidentally the same day that Hell freezes over!!!

Peace Scott!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Supposedly, if you can get your hands on the Grimoire then you can summon Satan

Not to piss on your Fire...
But I/you/we/they could summon Satan without any apparatus!!!
& he already rules the Earth, & pretty much the Solar System right now!!!

So if the theory is correct it happened a long time ago!!!

Not to sound like I'm speaking in certainty's, but this is certain

The difficulty is seeing Satan's face, even at my heights of Astral Projection, he is way too fast!!!

If it's any consolation Hitler is quite slow at blocking the Mind's Eye & he is the evil to be watched!!!
Satan/The Devil refused to give credit to God/Goddess for creating cavemen, everything else is the works of others!!!

Peace Jack!!!

Sidenote for any interested!!!
It's been over a thousand years, do people not feel that Satan prayed in that time???
Only one can answer our prayers... Even Satan knows this!

Pay no attention to the propaganda of religious clergy who blame the Devil while ignoring the rest!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

As for the OP, this is probably nothing special, but they'll let us speculate all angles just to give a televised Mass to a larger audience!!!
I'm not expecting a prophetic return, nor disclosure if I'm honest!!!
As the old saying goes... "God knows what will happen??"

We will see I guess!

Peace M'Lady!!!

edit on 14-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ceffylau
That is the Sunday after Easter, 20 April 2014.

In the Christian Church, is there a significance to the first seventh-night of each major celebration? By being canonized as Saints on this specific date is there a significance?

If I understand correctly, this is being broadcast to be viewed with 3D glasses. It would be more interesting if broadcast in holographic form. That would certainly open a "conspiracy portal"...
no as far as seven days after a holiday. Easter however has an obscure and rather pagan practice behind determining when we celebrate it. It's the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox. Sounds kind of wiccan to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

It's a canonization. This is when a Catholic who can be credited with miracles associated with their practice are made into saints. Two previous Popes are attaining sainthood on that day. It's not any kind of announcement it's a ceremony.
Funny you mentioned unity because one of the popes being canonized, Pope John Paul II had a goal of uniting the Abraham religions around the Catholic church. He wanted unity of Christians, Jews and Muslims with the church at the center. He was attributed with a miraculous healing of Parkinson's disease in a French nun.
edit on AM000000300000000441639302014-04-14T09:39:03-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They are canonizing two previous popes. It's a ceremony. What kind of nefarious goal do you think they could possibly have. They are making these two popes saints. Not ushering in the New world order.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So, 4 Popes are supposed to be present eh?
Not sure about that but I wonder if the Black Pope is going to be there:

That is Adolfo Nicholas, the current Superior General of the Society of Jesus.
Although he is mostly behind the scenes, they say this guy controls EVERYTHING.

post by ScottProphhit

They are the elite?

post by AzureSky

No they aren't.

Well let's take a look at where the head of the Jesuit Order is as far as power ranking for a minute.

The Jesuits & SMOM mafia network is supported by many of the wealthiest families in Europe and the US (often called the "Black Nobility") and the high-level masons within certain 'elite' secret societies. Examples are the prominent, but certainly not the most powerful, Rothschild family (Knights of Malta) and the Rockefeller family (Knights of Malta, who got started using Rothschild financing for American oilfield exploitations).
"These three financial families, the Rothschild's, Morgans, and Rockefeller's all do the bidding of the Jesuit Order because of Jesuit infiltration in their organizations. They do whatever is necessary to destroy constitutional liberty in America and to bring the pope to world domination. As we look back over the 20th century, we see how successful the Jesuits have been.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

He is the most powerful man on Earth, who rules over Maritime Laws (business) . He controls the banking system, Freemasonry and the Secret Services (CIA, FBI, NSA, SIS, MI6, Scotland Yard, Mossad, CSIS, DGSE, FSB).
1. The Superior General of the Jesuits The Black Pope, Adolfo Nicolas and his 6 generals control the “White Pope” Pope Benedict XVI and the Vatican.
2. The Illuminati, Zionists,globalist Elites, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg group, Freemasons, Council of 300 and the evil Council of Trent.
3. The Jesuits control the Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus and the Knights of Malta.
4. The CIA, FBI, NSA, ASIO, MI5, MI6, NCIS, FSB, DGSE, Mossad and every intelligence agency in the world are masonic and controlled by the Jesuits.
5. The Jesuits have infiltrated all governments & Leaders like Obama, Rudd, Blair, Jintao, Sarkozy, Peres are only puppets that carry out Jesuit orders.

warningilluminati.wordpress.com...

Now if we are to acknowledge all that, then it's safe to say that this dude is the PINNACLE of the elite.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

They are canonizing two previous popes. It's a ceremony. What kind of nefarious goal do you think they could possibly have. They are making these two popes saints. Not ushering in the New world order.

First of all, let me say that I do understand what "Canonizing" means. Let me next say that no where in this post have I mentioned that I thought they were ushering in the New World Order.

What I have said is the combination of all the elements going into this I find to be for me a bit of a red flag. Each piece of this production has been covered many times in numerous threads on ATS.

1. The Catholic Church + The Pope - Often discussed, usually in a negative vein, but not always. This new Pope has seen some more positive support. Also to consider, the poster above has brought our attention to the "Black Pope." Good question, will he be there.(Four Popes in all???)

2. Rupert Murdock - Now he is a fun guy, a big favorite to be discussed on here, dont think I've seen anything positive posted about him.

3. More Satellites required than the Sochi Olympics- that is certainly a lot of power, to be beamed around the world to not only your home but to a theater near you. Comes with two bonus as well. It is in 3d and it's FREE. Wow when did the Catholic church or Rupert Murdoch ever give anything away for free?

4. Now let us bring into the mix 2 eclipse, and a blood moon and full moons. Not to mention Easter and a equinox as well. Even you said yourself it all sounded a little Wiccan. I agree it does and this is one of the reasons my warning lights are going off. I really wish it could all be something positive, but with the players and all entailed, Im having a real hard time believing it will be.

The only thing I havent seen mentioned in this thread so far, though I did ask about it, is what kind of Numerology is happening here. Im guessing there is something, that just isnt my specialty.

So no, New World Order, not what Im thinking nor did I say it. A member of ATS that has read numerous threads about all these different things on their own too them coming together? Yes, this has me a bit nervous.

I could get all crazy and say we still have a missing plane and boy what a crash that would be in 3d for the world to see, but that's just silly... and not really what I think either. Im just trying to be aware is all before a possible bad event and thought ATS should kick it around a bit.

A side note: To True Messiah, great post and very informative.
To CharlieSpeirs, lol thanks, that was funny

edit on 4/14/14 by onehuman because: added thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join