It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Insist A Cloud Is Just A Cloud...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Puppy...?

There's a Lady Gaga video which had a scene at the end featuring a skyline ( G.U.Y. is the title)

please review the video and reply if the clouds shown in the end are of any significance or relation to the cloud anomalies/intelligences you've tried to show in the images you presented in this thread.

All I could gather from the video was that maybe the clouds shown Might Be CGI. I thought if those clouds are special effects what are they trying to show?

I'm no cloud expert but I thought they looked funny and recalled this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

Just because something is used in a certain way, doesn't mean it's made out of something different. Smart guy. Manipulating vapor to take shape doesn't change what it's made of or how various states of matter characteristics.

Are you saying, correct me if I am wrong that Yes clouds are just clouds but you have either knowledge or a theory of some sort that clouds are actually conscious life forms part of our environment.

Science studies clouds as a part of meteorology but in fact should be more of biological/psychological study instead as clouds are like animals you can keep as pets just way up in the sky?

Or am I simply not getting you and what your saying?
edit on 7-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

OatDelphi

Puppytoven
Transited how exactly?

Transited... as in conveyance or transportation from one place to another. Clouds move, they are not stationary.

All the photos I have taken are as they go across the skyline. ...I thought i had done that when i had posted the first set of photos...
What sets? In each thread you have posted 1 photo, that's it.

Not only was the shape formed, it stood intact for a a little bit.
So let me get this straight... you did have time for more photo's, but "they" aren't big on more than 1 photo and/or your neighbors don't care for you photographing the clouds as well. OK...

Besides, say I present something deemed worthy of discussion/examination. What then?
I don't know that's up to the general public to decide.

I never said it was limited to one photo, I said I try to keep the number down for a few reasons. Photos I post are usually from a set. Time for the photos isn't the issue, the gangstalking is. That and I'm starting to realize who I am dealing with and all presenting this stuff does is making my life suck. I was dumb enough to think society had evolved into more than it had. It has not and if i am delusional, it's by thinking people are even interested in helping find a solution other than bullying and aggression. No wonder there are so many mysteries in life. No one gets to find answers because the people bully and insult the people looking for a solution. Yes we open ourselves up to it by posting in the first place, but the people here enjoy being mean and it shows. I choose not to deal with it more than I am forced to. You guys can call each other names. I'm sure it's perfectly healthy and psychologically purging.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Just because something is used in a certain way, doesn't mean it's made out of something different. Smart guy. Manipulating vapor to take shape doesn't change what it's made of or how various states of matter characteristics.

Are you saying, correct me if I am wrong that Yes clouds are just clouds but you have either knowledge or a theory of some sort that clouds are actually conscious life forms part of our environment.

Science studies clouds as a part of meteorology but in fact should be more of biological/psychological study instead as clouds are like animals you can keep as pets just way up in the sky?

Or am I simply not getting you and what your saying?
edit on 7-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

I am saying that I don't know what exactly they are. I thought the fabled ATS readers would be able to help me find answers. I can see now that wont happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I am saying that I don't know what exactly they are. I thought the fabled ATS readers would be able to help me find answers. I can see now that wont happen.

Not so - they're clouds. How can you see anything different?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Puppytoven

I see a horsey on the left, and a smurf on the right. So there, Negative Nancy!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There are only two things required of you to help.

1. PLEASE, repost the pic in the OP with outlines of the objects of interest. I sincerely believe people are unable to see them clearly and this is the only thing that might help avoid grief. Also, if you can label them. This is a very simple and easy request, so please consider it.

2. Please explain whatever kind of physics is needed to look at the pics properly

These two things are absolutely necessary for this thread to go anywhere. It isn't much to ask that you offer a tiny bit of help to understand your point.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You have been given the answer in almost every post. everyone seems to see clouds that do not resemble anything you are saying you are seeing.

You fail to show how your picture of a circle and 2 lines resembles anything the pic of clouds you posted.

But you know clouds are not simply clouds but something more, but not sure what 'more' is?

You say they communicate with you, what do think they are if they are not simply clouds?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Did you ever consider the answer is that they are just not there!
We all here tried to indulge this. Some of us, given the place we are at, were even being very patient and helpful to you. In the end though you do not want to believe they are not there and only in your imagination. Trust me I believe in things I can't explain away either, but at the same time they really don't affect me or my daily life. Sometimes I get that weird feeling like I'm being watched but nothing is there and even if it was, nothing ultimately happens.

How are these cloud beings affecting your life to the point you cannot carry on with your daily tasks?
You said they were benevolent. Are they hurting you in any way other then just being there?
Why does it matter so much to you that nobody else can see them but you?
Maybe it's a gift, maybe it's a curse, it still is up to you to decide that for yourself!

edit on 4/7/2014 by AnteBellum because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Puppytoven

Actually it has happened - many times.

they are clouds.

You just don't like or want to believe he answer.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

usernameconspiracy

AngryCymraeg

Puppytoven

I see a horsey on the left, and a smurf on the right. So there, Negative Nancy!

Curse you and your image-detecting eyes! All I see is the Enterprise! I like horseys!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I am saying that I don't know what exactly they are.

So what's the difference between a normal cloud that just happens to resemble something, and one of your "intelligent" clouds?......how exactly did you come to the conclusion that certain clouds are in fact intelligent life forces?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Did you ever consider the answer is that they are just not there!
We all here tried to indulge this. Some of us, given the place we are at, were even being very patient and helpful to you. In the end though you do not want to believe they are not there and only in your imagination. Trust me I believe in things I can't explain away either, but at the same time they really don't affect me or my daily life. Sometimes I get that weird feeling like I'm being watched but nothing is there and even if it was, nothing ultimately happens.

How are these cloud beings affecting your life to the point you cannot carry on with your daily tasks?
You said they were benevolent. Are they hurting you in any way other then just being there?
Why does it matter so much to you that nobody else can see them but you?
Maybe it's a gift, maybe it's a curse, it still is up to you to decide that for yourself!

edit on 4/7/2014 by AnteBellum because: punctuation

I have to agree with what you've just said, AnteBellum !!

Puppytoven, apparently, none of us fabled ATS readers are seeing what you are seeing but you aren't helping much either.

You've been politely asked to circle what you see, to give more details about your spiritual connections and communications but you have to admit, you haven't put much meat on the bone..

What's the relation with the fake Montauk Monster pic?

You're being followed and your neighbors don't like you? Gangstalkers??

The amount of aggressive discrediting in this forum alone proves that.

Really?

I would say that the amount of non information you're trying to pass under our noses as facts are worth being discredited, without more to stand on. But maybe that's just me.

edit on 4 7 2014 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Having read through all of the OP's threads and read the incredibly random, insane posts, i believe the OP needs some serious help or to be admitted to a mental health facility.
The thread talking about stalking and demons and cloud beings and 3rd eye is disturbing but actually if the OP is not trolling then they are in need of help.

I didnt like reading this thread, it feels like bullying and ridiculing of the OP.
ATS should close the thread and ban the OP or get them help.
We are all guilty, hell I have joined in too, of ridicule and mocking people like this but, I really fear that the OP has lost their grip on reality and sanity.
I hope staff takes action
edit on 7-4-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
/

stargatetravels
Having read through all of the OP's threads and read the incredibly random, insane posts, i believe the OP needs some serious help or to be admitted to a mental health facility.
The thread talking about stalking and demons and cloud beings and 3rd eye is disturbing but actually if the OP is not trolling then they are in need of help.

I didnt like reading this thread, it feels like bullying and ridiculing of the OP.
ATS should close the thread and ban the OP or get them help.
We are all guilty, hell I have joined in too, of ridicule and mocking people like this but, I really fear that the OP has lost their grip on reality and sanity.
I hope staff takes action
edit on 7-4-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

Ban? That's ridiculous. I am completely sane. I have not threatened anyone or alluded to violence. To myself or others. Like with everything else on both television and the internet, if you don't care for something, then don't watch or read it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I am completely sane.

As a sane person, could you please put your sanity to use and highlight or circle in the picture where these creatures are?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

dollukka

I like the unicorn cloud too but too bad its CG...

What do you mean its CG. I saw it just yesterday in a ballerina pose.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

I am completely sane.

As a sane person, could you please put your sanity to use and highlight or circle in the picture where these creatures are?

Seconded, because I'm just not seeing it. Or them. Whatever you mean.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I see clouds too, but that doesn't mean he can't see something else.
I don't see any signs of insanity in him at all though. Just a very vivid imagination. Maybe a bit eccentric. But not mentally ill.
He seems like a pretty nice guy to me.
Besides, there are a lot of grown people who still think that professional wrestling on TV is real.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Man, I just spit out my lunch with laughter on that reply.

PRICELESS.

You just beat Jesse Ventures "Boymonkey" slap down IMO.

I have to admit I was a little let down after clicking on the thread. I thought it was going to be about UFO hiding in clouds or producing clouds as cover/camo etc.

Wait a minute. I gotta run.. Thanks OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join