It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Insist A Cloud Is Just A Cloud...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Puppytoven
For those of you who, from the beginning, tried to make me seem like some unstable lunatic with a tin foil hat, those aren't "just clouds". Those are beings IN the clouds. Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. Chances are no proof will be good enough for you anyway.

I don't pretend to have a clue as to what they are exactly or be an expert on these guys. But I do want to say again, they are friendly. Studying them for almost 2 years, they have never shown me anything other than friendship. Unfortunately the world has shown them more hostility and fear than anything, I suspect.
Clearly it does make a difference for you and it's understandable that you want to share what you know with people, but to speak to your statement about proof - you have no proof. Lack of proof is never "good enough" proof.

I'm confident nobody told you directly that you're an "unstable lunatic with a tin-foil hat". But what do you expect us to think when you follow that claim up with saying you've studied creatures nobody else can see for years and have deemed them friendly?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I don't feel attacked. It's as I expected. You see? A valid argument and it's gotten across without making fun of someone the whole time. That's what I take issue with. The Hater Nation was sarcasm. Obviously you don't hate me. You don't even know me.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Actually, I love cloud watching, for the very same reason as the ops. Difference is, I know what I am seeing is just clouds..but I like to imagine great ships and all sorts moving around. gigantic zeppelins, huge strange alien motherships, battlestars, etc.

Its a fun play of the imagination. I am sure it stimulates creativity and pattern recognition, so probably healthy for you to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

try circling where the beings are. are you saying you see them in real time or only after you take a picture?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I submit the following photo:

I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology.

Neither. It counts as meteorology. Unfortuntately too much wash-out from the sun to make it a good cloud picture though.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Those are beings IN the clouds. Believe it or not.

No offense but I'll choose NOT.

Can't even figure out what you might be seeing in those clouds.

Then again, some people see beings, others, motherships but all I get from time to time is a cute deformed bunny..

Go figure..

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

And perhaps that is the problem. I expect people to apply various concepts in interdimensional physics and spirituality when they look at these photos. That and the common understandiing of natural wind patterns vs deliberate design when it comes determining how to read any particular cloud. Especially if it hints at an unknown form of life. To me, that alone is enough evidence to warrant further study. What we know of existence isn't all there is. Clouds are just clouds, but not too long ago the Earth was flat. Not too long ago Dark Matter wasn't even heard of. I am hardly putting my observations on that level. I am just sayiing a lot of the things we understand now have come from someone being told they are insane.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I only post it to UFO forum because of my previous posts where I tried to present evidence to my cloud theories.

Yea and you never came back to answer any questions. Why? Because you are delusional. Your making things up in your head and expecting people to believe outright at your stupid claims.

Really, you should stick to one thread at a time and convince people of your actions, NOT shy away in shame.

Having said that, shame is what you will receive here too

Cheers

Spiro, that is waiting for answers on your other thread, Spiro

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

gortex
The picture of clouds has been through photoshop according the the exif and the Montauk monster was probably a partly decomposed raccoon.
Nobody lives in the clouds.

I never said I don't use Photoshop. I just don't use it to the extent it was made to seem. And there have been more than one "monster" found on various shores. they all look to be of the same species. Various stages of decomposition wouldn't apply to that.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I expect people to apply various concepts in interdimensional physics and spirituality when they look at these photos.
i'm sorry but I can't take any of this seriously after that statement. You can't expect that of people when you post a picture of clouds that to everyone else is totally random. I will completely "eat crow" if you can explain in an intelligent way what concepts of interdimensional physics and spirituality apply to that particular photo.

And it doesn't count to answer by telling me that I don't get it - or that anyone who isn't on your level won't understand or some narcissistic statement like that.
edit on 2014-04-05T12:39:00-05:002014000439kSatAmerica/ChicagobSat, 05 Apr 2014 12:39:00 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Spiro

Puppytoven
I only post it to UFO forum because of my previous posts where I tried to present evidence to my cloud theories.

Yea and you never came back to answer any questions. Why? Because you are delusional. Your making things up in your head and expecting people to believe outright at your stupid claims.

Really, you should stick to one thread at a time and convince people of your actions, NOT shy away in shame.

Having said that, shame is what you will receive here too

Cheers

Spiro, that is waiting for answers on your other thread, Spiro

Hardly shame. More like I can't spend all day on ATS and probably forgot. Refresh my memory on what you needed answered. And you're right. I should have started with a detailed description on what is good to understand when reading the photos I present. Showing you a bunch of cloud photos when you have no criteria or frame of referrence to judge them with...obviously wasn't the best idea. I just figured I would start with a disclaimer about the reality of alien contact. How, if someone wanted to try the ways I use to successfully communicate, then they should know possible consequences. I saw that as a responsible thing to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

cosmikDebris

Puppytoven
I expect people to apply various concepts in interdimensional physics and spirituality when they look at these photos.
i'm sorry but I can't take any of this seriously after that statement. You can't expect that of people when you post a picture of clouds that to everyone else is totally random. I will completely "eat crow" if you can explain in an intelligent way what concepts of interdimensional physics and spirituality apply to that particular photo.

And it doesn't count to answer by telling me that I don't get it - or that anyone who isn't on your level won't understand or some narcissistic statement like that.
edit on 2014-04-05T12:39:00-05:002014000439kSatAmerica/ChicagobSat, 05 Apr 2014 12:39:00 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

Give me a moment to get the explaination for that particular photo together. I am not blowing it off. I have things i need to get done today, but i promise I will respond when i get back.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

AnteBellum

I believe you, I saw this the other day!

That don't count, it's not aliens, it's an 'orse with a cornet on its nap.

edit on 5-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just came back from the hospital where one of my best friends is currently institutionalized, you seem to have a condition similar to his, you see things where they don't exist, my mate thought he was being chased by the Illuminati and the Masonry for trying to start a free market (and now he's worse than ever with all the medication)- Now i'm not saying you're as crazy as he is, but you do in fact, see things where they don't exist, look, you're just looking at clouds, nothing more!
I don't like bringing down other people's theories, who am I to judge your theory? But when your theory is that creatures live in clouds, I giggle, poor creatures, they have to constantly deal with relocation when these clouds turn into rain. Do they pay any taxes for living in the clouds?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Puppytoven
Clouds are just clouds, but not too long ago the Earth was flat.

good you don't take offence from the herd (they think their paradigm is reality & they don't like the black sheep)

keep your out of the box thinking, very rare quality

but you need to work on your perceptions, take perspective, relate to them, doubt them.

brilliant minds can easily become schizophrenic (Einstein or Krishnamurti talk greatly about it) and that happens & remains until they "fix" their perceptions & senses control. if they don't succeed, they get lost & wasted.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Great point sir cosmik. And the the OP maybe said findings should be kept under wraps, until adequate evidence can be presented.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Puppytoven
Clouds are just clouds, but not too long ago the Earth was flat.

good you don't take offence from the herd (they think their paradigm is reality & they don't like the black sheep)

keep your out of the box thinking, very rare quality

but you need to work on your perceptions, take perspective, relate to them, doubt them.

brilliant minds can easily become schizophrenic (Einstein or Krishnamurti talk greatly about it) and that happens & remains until they "fix" their perceptions & senses control. if they don't succeed, they get lost & wasted.

Here is the problem.
Someone may see something in the sky that truly is of interest...so they will explore the net, stumble across ATS, pop into the alien and ufo forum, open this thread, and think these nuts are calling clouds, UFOs...then close down and go elsewhere due to this obviously being just the domain of the delusional.

Its good to think out of the box, but it should remain within reality.

I could take a picture of my room, post it here, and demand there are invisible aliens in the picture, and anyone whom cannot see it is like..stupid or whatever. Would that be helping the discussion of potential ET visitations if everyone is on board, or hurting the general discussion of the subject?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I submit the following photo:

I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology. I only post it to UFO forum because of my previous posts where I tried to present evidence to my cloud theories. One thing that strikes me right away is the creature use the word a little hesitantly) in the front of the photo looks a lot like the famous Montauk Monster that scientists and government officals tried to pass off as a mutant racoon.

Here is a photo of that species:

For those of you who, from the beginning, tried to make me seem like some unstable lunatic with a tin foil hat, those aren't "just clouds". Those are beings IN the clouds. Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. Chances are no proof will be good enough for you anyway.

I don't pretend to have a clue as to what they are exactly or be an expert on these guys. But I do want to say again, they are friendly. Studying them for almost 2 years, they have never shown me anything other than friendship. Unfortunately the world has shown them more hostility and fear than anything, I suspect.

I don't think your crazy but I do not understand your theory here.

You show a picture of clouds that you did some editing too; and you show a picture of a montauk monster, Im pretty sure that picture is the one that the original witnesses said was a fake picture of the original one. Then you jump in and say that there are creatures in the clouds and they show you friendship and kindness..

You have to give more detail about your theory, you cant expect anyone to latch on to a theory if you you only give a VERY VERY VERY brief outline.

I have no problem hearing you out but you got to give us more info, experiences ect.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ATTN: This is now in Skunk Works where this type of topic is allowed to be discussed, without the OP being attacked. Keep this on topic and civil please and remember the topic is not each other.

Debate and opinions are fine, but anything else will be removed and a posting ban is possible.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
you should at least outline what you think you're seeing so maybe we can see it also?

i can see at least 3 obscure "faces" in that pic (along the right edge, is that montauk monster one?) *but that doesn't mean anything, there are many such 'faces' in the knotholes of my girlfriends wardrobe.

we're used to looking at faces when we talk to people, drive-thru boxes & our pet goats.
i think this is probably why we try to ascribe faces to just about anything (pareidolia)

they say you delve into a lot of these associated fields (conspiracy research)
there are mysteries to be discovered but
*context is important.. it provides a foundation to build everything else upon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join