It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZY "Coincidences", I think I'm a witness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The bible isn't evidence to their minds is it.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

I'll take God's perspective on reality . . . every time . . .

vs

the perspective of those . . . uhhh . . .

--addicted to rebellion
--addicted to their own pleasures vs the truth
--addicted to the enemy's lies and deceptions
--for whatever reason . . . awash in denial
--for whatever reason . . . willfully blind

imho, There's NO comparison

between genuine coincidences

vs

authentic demonstrations of God's truths, power, will, majesty, omniscience, omnipotence . . .

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Awesome post, Friend. I got some stuff on Zechariah, but nothing mind-blowing, but I feel like you probably gave me something good w/ that "message of the covenant" question.

Here was my dream. I saw a super vividly black background w/ a cartoonish bright blue uneven square over the black background. But the square was like how if someone tried to chisel a stone into a square, where the sides weren't perfect lines, but kind of curved a lil' and stuff. Then white letters started to form along the inside boarders of the blue square, like it was about to form a message, but then I woke up.

I'm definitely gonna do some researching into that one, and see if anything pops out. Thanks a lot!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
double post

edit on 25pm0707pm3007vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 52pm0707pm3007vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Have you guys' heard of the brass snake idol story? W/ Moses in the desert? I've searched the net and haven't found one person who can make sense as to why God put that in The Bible. Not in a real way. It makes perfect sense w/ my theory. God said this to Moses when it happened:
The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
THEN, JESUS said this in John 3:14
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

So God sent the snakes to hurt them, and they had to look to the snake idol to be healed.
Just like God sent Jesus to help, and we have to look to Him to be saved.
Only Jesus and "His help" are opposites with Satan and "his hurting"

And the exact opposite is coming at "the end", because Jesus isn't being sacrificed & held up for people to be healed.
Maybe the Witnesses are, tho. They help save a lot of people and rise after 3 days.
Jesus is coming w/ The Wrath as The Lion.
It takes 2 to help 1.

Is it me? Can you guys' not see that? Can I get a witness?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by saidative

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." Aristotle. It's great to have a line of thought like this, but it gets dangerous when you start thinking that you are a witness.

There's some other reasons I think I'm a witness to, but you'd have to take my word for it, so... they're not really worth posting. But just a couple of them are: I had the beginning of a different type of dream. It wasn't a regular dream, it felt way different. Also, my metabolism somehow flipped from slow to fast, and there's a bunch of like, similarities w/ my Bible Dudes and stuff.

You think you're a witness based off that? yeah, right. Might want to double check all your theories for hubris.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The two wittness have been visited and know who they are. Hang in there and don't fall for the ego traps. We often think it would be fun to control the weather and fire and such but the weight of humanity requires more blind brawn rather than educated idealist.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You think you're a witness based off that? yeah, right. Might want to double check all your theories for hubris.

Haha, no... I don't think I'm a witness based off that. Those are just small pebbles compared to the other stuff I've talked about. Did you forget the 1st page of the thread? I said what you quoted after I provided a bunch of stuff I can basically prove. Anyways, you guys' need to remember the Trib hasn't even started yet.

I got a simple question for ya, Dude. Do you know about the "Brass Snake Idol" story? Where God sent the snakes to kill and hurt the people w/ Moses? Have you ever heard of a good reason for it? No, you haven't. Did you think God put it in The Bible for not that much of a reason? Do you think the following makes sense?

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
THEN, JESUS said this in John 3:14
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

So God sent the snakes to hurt them, and they had to look to the snake idol to be healed.
Just like God sent Jesus to help, and we have to look to Him to be saved.
Only Jesus and "His help" are opposites with Satan and "his hurting"

And the exact opposite is coming at "the end", because Jesus isn't being sacrificed & held up for people to be healed.
Maybe the Witnesses are, tho. They help save a lot of people and rise after 3 days.
Jesus is coming w/ The Wrath as The Lion.
It takes 2 to help 1. (you know about this, right?)

Did I write it out simple enough for you? I challenge you, or anyone, to find a better theory (or really any theory) on this story.

Does it sound like I've got an ego when I write that? It doesn't really feel like it. I feel more just, ultra amazed you guys' can't see it.

69 yrs from Hitler this month. Right when the Blood Moon Tetrad's starting. Hitler was born and died in April.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

deadeyedick
The two wittness have been visited and know who they are. Hang in there and don't fall for the ego traps. We often think it would be fun to control the weather and fire and such but the weight of humanity requires more blind brawn rather than educated idealist.

What about this? If the witnesses knew who they were way before hand, wouldn't that tip off Satan extra early too? You know, because Demons can read minds and stuff. God's gonna give Satan extra time to manufacture false witnesses? Satan's obviously trying to w/ all the people who change their names to stuff like Elijah, Mohhammad, John, and Paul. Also, those people always name their kids that.

You don't think it's kind of a coincidence that the Popes, who most think will be a false prophet, use 2 names, and 1 happens to be Paul? You know Satan and the Angels don't know exactly when "the end" is, so they gotta try and stay somewhat prepared. i.e. w/ false prophets waiting on deck, right? You know there's like a Pope 3D/hologram thing happening this month right? I believe John Paul's supposed to be part of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

"I got a simple question for ya, Dude. Do you know about the "Brass Snake Idol" story? Where God sent the snakes to kill and hurt the people w/ Moses? Have you ever heard of a good reason for it? No, you haven't. Did you think God put it in The Bible for not that much of a reason? Do you think the following makes sense?"
For that I give you numbers 21:5-7
5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, "wherefore have he brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.6 and The Lord sent fiery snakes among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.7 therefor the people came to Moses and said " we have sinned, for we have spoken against The Lord, and against thee; pray unto The Lord, so that he may take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
Sounds like reason enough to me lol.
"It takes 2 to help 1. (you know about this, right?)"
Actually, I don't, other than what you woke about in the op. Mind sharing with me where that came from?
"Does it sound like I've got an ego when I write that? It doesn't really feel like it. I feel more just, ultra amazed you guys' can't see it." I didn't mean it like that, I apologize if I came across like that. I was merely trying to remind you that humans, unless consciously averted, automatically apply a biased filter to everything. And as far as the Witness' go, I'm far more inclined to believe that it'll be a couple of archangels, rather than humans. I mean, would you trust yourself with the 7 plagues? I sure wouldn't trust myself.
"What about this? If the witnesses knew who they were way before hand, wouldn't that tip off Satan extra early too?"
Lol, supposing you are right, didn't you just do exactly that, hell, even if you're not right, as long as you believe you are, he will use you. That's what I meant about it being dangerous(did I say that? If not, I meant to.)

edit on 7-4-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by JesusChristwins

To be honest with you though, I don't think the numbers of God and Jesus matter, just the number of the Antichrist which is given for a purpose in the Book of Revelation.

I couldn't say it better.

However, as all, i repeat here so that everyone can read it, ALL Saints, Apostols and prophecies have said or written the antichrist will appear as a person who will try his best to look like Jesus. I honestly do not want any human being on this planet to be tricked by the evil antichrist or his Zionist slaves. This is why i post and write everything i have learnt and read through these 20 years of serious research on history (the history schools teach is rubbish, won't tell you the truth).

From what i have seen 7 or 777 will be the number of the "beast" in order to trick people. 7 or 777 is true that could describe God or Jesus through the Old Testament. But as Jesus has said, the New Testament includes God's Will and all Christians should live and act based on His teachings. And the number which describes God or Jesus through the New Testament is no longer the 7 or 777 but the 8 or 888. This is why i am convinced that the antichrist will trick humanity, among many ways, through the similarity or match he will present of him and the number of God based on the Old Testament.

If you also take into consideration that the antichrist will build the 3rd temple of Solomon and that the Jewish believe that the number of jehovah is 7 or 777, then you could give a better explanation and take a more spherical idea of what i am trying to point out.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Fortunately you are NOT a witness of any kind by the things you are writing and they are the evidence that you know neither the scriptures nor the power of the creator God.All of your scripture reference extrapolations and wild conjectures are false.You have been deluded by "your" religion(your Belief System).You are only acting according to your nature.I am not condemning you I am only denying ignorance.

The facts is the book of Revelation is not predictive or prophetic of past,present or future historical events.The 2 witness are metaphorical as is ALL of the book of Revelation which it clearly states in the first verse.My suggestion is to stop believing this foolishness.I guarantee it is not true in the least which is obvious to everyone but you.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

LucidWarrior

"I got a simple question for ya, Dude. Do you know about the "Brass Snake Idol" story? Where God sent the snakes to kill and hurt the people w/ Moses? Have you ever heard of a good reason for it? No, you haven't. Did you think God put it in The Bible for not that much of a reason? Do you think the following makes sense?"
For that I give you numbers 21:5-7
5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, "wherefore have he brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.6 and The Lord sent fiery snakes among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.7 therefor the people came to Moses and said " we have sinned, for we have spoken against The Lord, and against thee; pray unto The Lord, so that he may take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
Sounds like reason enough to me lol.
"It takes 2 to help 1. (you know about this, right?)"
Actually, I don't, other than what you woke about in the op. Mind sharing with me where that came from?
"Does it sound like I've got an ego when I write that? It doesn't really feel like it. I feel more just, ultra amazed you guys' can't see it." I didn't mean it like that, I apologize if I came across like that. I was merely trying to remind you that humans, unless consciously averted, automatically apply a biased filter to everything. And as far as the Witness' go, I'm far more inclined to believe that it'll be a couple of archangels, rather than humans. I mean, would you trust yourself with the 7 plagues? I sure wouldn't trust myself.
"What about this? If the witnesses knew who they were way before hand, wouldn't that tip off Satan extra early too?"
Lol, supposing you are right, didn't you just do exactly that, hell, even if you're not right, as long as you believe you are, he will use you. That's what I meant about it being dangerous(did I say that? If not, I meant to.)

edit on 7-4-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

Right on, Dude. With the Brass snake thing, I mean why does God make them look to the idol in order to be healed? He even sent the snakes.

I say it's because everything has to be reversed. Jesus said He must be held up like that idol in John 3:14.

The snakes were a wrath that hit the camp or w/e, and it actually specifies they were sent by God.
Then God commands them to look to the idol so they can be healed.

That's what's gonna happen with Jesus during the tribulation. He's coming as The Lion w/ God's wrath, and the Jews and whatnot will look to Him to be saved. The ones that don't die first, anyway. He'll be held up by them as their idol that saves/heals. This is after He comes w/ God's wrath, just like the snakes.

The witnesses are the sacrificial lamb this time, instead of Jesus. The whole thing's flipped. Just think, the witnesses rise after 3 days. They get killed by the people they're trying to save. Their own people. Just think how it's a snake idol, and The Tribe of Dan's the snake tribe. The Bible says the Tribe of Dan left it's tracks every where. That means it's seed too. It's cursed blood.

Here's some stuff on it takes two to help one. I say that because 2 witnesses to help Jesus, and also two saints per witness. Bible philosophy's also all have at least a double in the Bible so you can match them up for reproof.
9(9 stands for end. two at the end) Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. 10For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.

As far as the angels, I'm inclined to think they play a more important role than the witnesses, only in the spirit realm. They can enter humans who give them footholds. People don't even know when they got Angels/demons in them, most of the time. Think like when Jesus told Peter "leave me alone Satan" or w/e. Satan got a foothold inside Peter. Demons have to be invited in, but they can be invited in on accident.

And yeah, I'd say Satan could know, or possibly almost know (he's not omnipresent) who the witnesses are. Who knows what spirit/angel stuff he's got to fight through to get the info. I was saying it kinda doesn't make sense for the witnesses to know for a long time before hand, since God's keeping the end date so hush hush.(even angels don't know) I don't mean me saying it right now, on the forum, but like if I knew in my head and stuff, it's possible Demons could hear and relay the message, maybe. It's possible for Demons to hear your thoughts. This is how you know the bad dudes probably can't talk to their Demons like how people talk (out loud, in English) to eachother, just like how I can't talk directly to God. That's a theory.

Thanks a lot for trying to understand. I really appreciate it.

Here's the vid that explains it:

edit on 42pm3408pm3034vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for trying to understand. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, No problem. I try not to discredit anything, seeing as theres truth everywhere we look. Mainly, what I was trying to say, is that through the lens of subjectivity, many things get messed up. which is also why I quoted Aristotle, because then, at least, you are able to toy around with the idea, and understand it more.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Rex282

Fortunately you are NOT a witness of any kind by the things you are writing and they are the evidence that you know neither the scriptures nor the power of the creator God.All of your scripture reference extrapolations and wild conjectures are false.You have been deluded by "your" religion(your Belief System).You are only acting according to your nature.I am not condemning you I am only denying ignorance.

The facts is the book of Revelation is not predictive or prophetic of past,present or future historical events.The 2 witness are metaphorical as is ALL of the book of Revelation which it clearly states in the first verse.My suggestion is to stop believing this foolishness.I guarantee it is not true in the least which is obvious to everyone but you.

Whooaah... so harsh, Breh. You're really killin' me with all these great points you're making.

Good thing you didn't condemn me. That woulda really did something. Thanks for sparing me.

Yeah, Dude... (yawns) I know the book of Rev is metaphorical. Everyone does.

Are you saying it was written only to teach philosophy and lessons and stuff like that? When it talks about the time at the end?

Dude, this is Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Looks like a 13 there, huh?)

Did you just tell me "it is not true in the least which is obvious to everyone but you", while telling me something that's not true in the least and is obvious to everyone but you? Dawg... how you gonna be a hipocrite all in the same paragraph!?! That's rediculous, Guy.

How about you quit throwing around 6th grade words like "facts" and "evidence" until you get a better grasp, Pal.

How about you google "point", and "how to make one"... condemn these nuts.

No one believes me? Remember, this is the site that doesn't believe this:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Michelle Obama's a Dude)
Do the hands test, Bro's! She's a Dude! lol... Nah, but seriously, I'm suprised I even watched the vid at all. It looks true, tho.
They get power from gay stuff. They probably got power from this Dude's post. lol

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

saidative

Rex282

Whooaah... so harsh, Breh. You're really killin' me with all these great points you're making.

Good thing you didn't condemn me. That woulda really did something. Thanks for sparing me.

Yeah, Dude... (yawns) I know the book of Rev is metaphorical. Everyone does.

Are you saying it was written only to teach philosophy and lessons and stuff like that? When it talks about the time at the end?

Dude, this is Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Looks like a 13 there, huh?)

Did you just tell me "it is not true in the least which is obvious to everyone but you", while telling me something that's not true in the least and is obvious to everyone but you? Dawg... how you gonna be a hipocrite all in the same paragraph!?! That's rediculous, Guy.

How about you quit throwing around 6th grade words like "facts" and "evidence" until you get a better grasp, Pal.

How about you google "point", and "how to make one"... condemn these nuts.

No one believes me? Remember, this is the site that doesn't believe this:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Michelle Obama's a Dude)
Do the hands test, Bro's! She's a Dude! lol... Nah, but seriously, I'm suprised I even watched the vid at all. It looks true, tho.
They get power from gay stuff. They probably got power from this Dude's post. lol

well let me condemn you, you are not definitely not a witness. first and foremost God would not choose someone who would argue with people on a internet conspiracy web site about being one of the two witnesses , he would not give someone the power that the witnesses have to someone as petty as yourself. yjr witnesses will have humility and only speak boldy about GOD not themselves or their little delusions.

second and the most important part. all i hear coming from you is, me, i, myself, mine, giving yourself glory, instead of GOD. you put yourself in front of GOD. a true witness would never do that.

third your down right self absorbed petty attacks on any and all who call you on your delusions. something else a witness would never do. a witness would welcome the attacks, because that is what they would expect from non believers who couldn't refute the word of God.

so you go on with your little delusions, and when you stand before the Lord, remember how you glorified yourself before men and think about this verse.

Matthew 6:1
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

edit on 8-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: there's no need to attack me, i can just imagine what your gonna come back with..... pal.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

well let me condemn you, you are not definitely not a witness. (Thanks)

third your down right self absorbed petty attacks on any and all who call you on your delusions. (Changing the Bible isn't petty, Sir) something else a witness would never do. a witness would welcome the attacks, because that is what they would expect from non believers who couldn't refute the word of God. (non-believers need something diff than what's been around. You want me to go at people like a Morman?)

Actually, that is what the witnesses do. This is Rev 11: 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies.

That's one thing fire from their mouth means. In the Bible, fire can mean like a lust. What people really want, God uses it against them. The fire burns off the person's extra seasoning.

5Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. (He attacked my wisdom) 6Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt,(He over-seasoned Rev) so that you will know how you should respond to each person. (He'll prob have more wisdom now, when conducting himself w/ others, maybe)

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, (I don't consider jokes unwholesome as they bring smiles, which breeds Love. God is Love) but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs (Tough Love always beats tough hate), that it may benefit those who listen. (Do you agree w/ his Rev comment? Maybe being corrected was one of his needs. Maybe what I wrote will benefit those who listen.)

So when it says they blow fire, one thing fire means (there's like 3), is desire. The desire to help people figure this out. That Dude was changing the words in Rev, do I need to get that verse for you?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

BTW, when you say "your down right self absorbed petty attacks on any and all who call you on your delusions".

How is that not a lie? I said the "ego comment" to one guy, and I meant it to answer the other guy.

And it was hardly an "attack", at all. Then there's the comment you quoted.

The comment you're lieing for. How is that attacking "any and all"?

At least I don't lie.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
well let me condemn you, you are not definitely not a witness. first and foremost God would not choose someone who would argue with people on a internet conspiracy web site about being one of the two witnesses , he would not give someone the power that the witnesses have to someone as petty as yourself. your witnesses will have humility and only speak boldy about GOD not themselves or their little delusions.

HDH
Thank you for denying ignorance even though I don't agree with the condemning part.The delusional don't know what they are saying or doing.Denying ignorance is all that can be done.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Rex282

hounddoghowlie
well let me condemn you, you are not definitely not a witness. first and foremost God would not choose someone who would argue with people on a internet conspiracy web site about being one of the two witnesses , he would not give someone the power that the witnesses have to someone as petty as yourself. your witnesses will have humility and only speak boldy about GOD not themselves or their little delusions.

HDH
Thank you for denying ignorance even though I don't agree with the condemning part.The delusional don't know what they are saying or doing.Denying ignorance is all that can be done.

your welcome

i thought by saying that, it would make him wake up and smell what he is shovlin.

it's plain to see that his interpretation of some of the scripture is very skewed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join